Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Quraan Readers Club

salam all;

is it too late for me to join;

i have memorised up to surah yunus (part 11), but stop there because i keep forgeting the rest that i learnt; by the time i start on surat an nas, i forget the middle part, if i start at the top i forget the last part; lool sorry to confuse you all; anyway what i do now is aftar fajar i read two chapters, one from the top (part 11 down) and one chapter from part 30 up, but i still forget the middle part!!

so can i still join!!

salamah

Nur   

Miz S.Lander sis

You sure can join the Quran group, or even create your own, just get started sis, memorizing Quraan is easy, so is forgetting Quran, we shoul always continue to upkeep the xifdh.

Nur

Lets bring this one back and this time around, lets report some real progress Folks.Pair with your friend, neighbor next door-(assuming they are muslims), ur Masjid friend, ur room-mate or a Nomad on SOL that you can come together for a xalaqa either on the Week-ENDS or any other day..Muhammad, you better find your Masxaf coz I'm coming for ya!

My plan is to read 2 Juzz/day so that way I can stay 1 juzz ahead of the Taraawih Qiraa'a. I will report back in few days InshaAllah!!

AbduL-Ladiif

Inshallah Abdul latif, Just as a reminder, our postings/ reminders regarding the verses we share are on the thread, Quraan readers Lounge. So you can start posting there.

Im planning to finish a Juzuu a day, and on occasional days in order to catchup 1.5-2 Inshallah. Dont know if I will have time to read the translation in completion but will try to make an effort. One thing I am positively sure I can do is do the random reading. Open the translation of the Quraan and whatever page opens in my right handside is my daily message read that and try to reflect on it during the day. Inshallah kheir, May Allah give us the strength and zeal to enlighten our lives with the words of the Holy Quraan.Amin.

Salaam To ya All,

Bros, Sisters

I would like to be part of the group, so let us make an effort in Ramadan,Walaahu Almuwafaq

Your Brother

Sharmarke

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Abdul-Ladiif:

Lets bring this one back and this time around, lets report some real progress Folks.Pair with your friend, neighbor next door-(assuming they are muslims), ur Masjid friend, ur room-mate or a Nomad on SOL that you can come together for a xalaqa either on the Week-ENDS or any other day..
Muhammad, you better find your Masxaf coz I'm coming for ya!

My plan is to read 2 Juzz/day so that way I can stay 1 juzz ahead of the Taraawih Qiraa'a. I will report back in few days InshaAllah!!

AbduL-Ladiif

Insha'Allah, Abdul-Ladiif! :D

see you soon sxb!

Nur   

Nomads who signed up for the club

Share progress on Quraan, lets pull together for Quraan, lets read Quraan daily, and share thoughts with members

Nur

WOL where are you?

Nur   

HODMAN

Membership is for a special group selected by the grace of Allah, responding to His call, you are deffinetly called and you must respond to this heavenly call, and contribute, reach out to your friends and family to become Quraan readers, our goal is to make Quraan reading a basid daily household activity in all of our Somali homes who log on Somaliaonline.

Now, I am curious, what is the significance of Hodman? is there an extra letter somewhere in it?

Nur

nemo   

Assalamu Calaykum brothers and sisters, I would love to join. But one question do you guys know a good site that I can download the whole Quran, so when I’m on the computer I can listen to it and not music. That will be great.

PS love the idea but people get to it and lets share the ideas. :D

Nur   

Nameless Sheikha

Here is my favorite Quraan Reader, he is not well known, but his recitation if you can understand the Arabic Language, can alter your state, from a regular person to a deeply affected believer, be careful, Sheikh Mohammad Saalih Alim Shaaah is the best of the best in my opinion, too bad not many people have heard of him, he is an imam of a mosque in makkah.

http://audio.islamweb.net/audio/index.php?page=souraview&qid=753&rid=1

Nur

nemo   

Thanks brother I will definalty listen to it from now on. To bad I don't know the arabic language but still reading and listening to the quran will help me a lot. Inshallah I will master the arabic language soon. Any tracks you have in mind learning the language will be helpful. ;)

Nur   

Nameless Sheikha

Go for Suurah Huud and Yusuf if you can, the Sheikh takes you back in history to see what other nations before us have said, and what happened to them, when you come back to our present day, the Agnostics are saying the same, they lack creativity even in their lies.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

If you have signed up for the Quraan Reading Club, please report your progress, in terms of success and failure, remember walaal, by documenting your failure, you are actually heloing others, getting a reward for it, technically, you have changed failure to success.

Nur

hodman   

Originally posted by Nur:

HODMAN

Membership is for a special group selected by the grace of Allah, responding to His call, you are deffinetly called and you must respond to this heavenly call, and contribute, reach out to your friends and family to become Quraan readers, our goal is to make Quraan reading a basid daily household activity in all of our Somali homes who log on Somaliaonline.

Now, I am curious, what is the significance of Hodman? is there an extra letter somewhere in it?

Nur

Thanks for the welcome Nur. As for the name Hodman I don't think there is an extra letter just a different way of saying Hodan or Hoodo

My Quran reading hasn't been upto date lately but inshaAllah that will change.