Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Quraan Readers Club

Nur   

welcome Hasna

You are counted in sis, pick your Musxaf and get going, to higher dimensions, Paradise is the meeting place.

Nur

Nur   

Sundus Sis

You are in, for sure sis, and in Haraka Haraka, because, like it is said in Kiswahili, " Haraka Haraka Haina Baraka" except for good deeds, Allah SWT says about the prophets " Wa kaanuu yusaaricuuna fil kheyraat" that they used to jump to any good deed opportunity.

Quraan Readers Club Members

We need progress report, let us get goin.

Nur

Nur   

Nomad

How many of you who signed up for the Quraan Reading Club are still alive? let us take a count, then let us see how we have progressed, if we fail in suc an easy commitment, how are we expected to help our faith and the faithful?

Nur

Saalixa   

Sisters and Brothers

i do memorisation of three sura maximum a day. is that ok??? and then if i think i have mastered what i know so far i go learn a new sura.

But what my pakistani friend does is she reads the whole quran in ramadan or atleast once a year even though she hasn't memorised the higher juzez. Is that allowed???Shouldn't you memorize teach new ayah and then proceed???

Nur   

Nomads

Why did ya all drop ball on me?, we all promised that we're in Quraan reading club, but after registration, all of the Nomads are no where to be seen, have they all travelled to the far end of Kurtunwaarrey?

I read Suurah al Zumar today, these verses caught my imagination, inshAllah I will expound on them once I see the ball rolling again, an empty room is not a good place for interactivity.

" 39.9": What! he who is obedient during hours of the night, prostrating himself and standing, takes care of the hereafter and hopes for the mercy of his Lord! Say: Are those who know and those who do not know alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful .

" 39.10": Say: O my servants who believe! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord; for those who do good in this world is good, and Allah's earth is spacious; only the patient will be paid back their reward in full without measure .

"39.11": Say: I am commanded that I should serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience .

"39.12": And I am commanded that I shall be the first of those who submit .

"39.13": Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day .

"39.14": Say: Allah (it is Whom) I serve, being sincere to Him in my obedience :

"39.15": Serve then what you like besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who shall have lost themselves and their families on the day of resurrection; now surely that is the clear loss.

"39.16": They shall have coverings of fire above them and coverings beneath them; with that Allah makes His servants to fear, so be careful of (your duty to) Me, O My servants!

"39.17": And (as for) those who keep off from the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, they shall have good news, therefore give good news to My servants,

Your thoughts about these verses are appreciated.

Nur

Reading the Qur’an is a highly rewarding act of worship which is also generously rewarded by God Almighty.so plz count me in brother Nur. smile.gif and today i will recital these following ayat's in here.

" When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy. "

بÙسْم٠اللّه٠الرَّحْمَن٠الرَّحÙيمÙ

1. A.L.M. (الم )

Ø°ÙŽÙ„ÙÙƒÙŽ الْكÙتَاب٠لاَ رَيْبَ ÙÙيه٠هÙدًى لّÙلْمÙتَّقÙينَ

2. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah.

الَّذÙينَ ÙŠÙؤْمÙÙ†Ùونَ بÙالْغَيْب٠وَيÙÙ‚ÙيمÙونَ الصَّلاةَ ÙˆÙŽÙ…Ùمَّا رَزَقْنَاهÙمْ ÙŠÙÙ†ÙÙÙ‚Ùونَ

3. Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

والَّذÙينَ ÙŠÙؤْمÙÙ†Ùونَ بÙمَا Ø£ÙنزÙÙ„ÙŽ Ø¥Ùلَيْكَ وَمَا Ø£ÙنزÙÙ„ÙŽ Ù…ÙÙ† قَبْلÙÙƒÙŽ وَبÙالآخÙرَة٠هÙمْ ÙŠÙوقÙÙ†Ùونَ

4. And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.

Ø£ÙوْلَئÙÙƒÙŽ عَلَى Ù‡Ùدًى مّÙÙ† رَّبّÙÙ‡Ùمْ ÙˆÙŽØ£ÙوْلَئÙÙƒÙŽ Ù‡Ùم٠الْمÙÙْلÙØ­Ùونَ

5. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

Ø¥Ùنَّ الَّذÙينَ ÙƒÙŽÙَرÙواْ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهÙمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهÙمْ أَمْ لَمْ تÙنذÙرْهÙمْ لاَ ÙŠÙؤْمÙÙ†Ùونَ

6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

خَتَمَ اللّه٠عَلَى Ù‚ÙÙ„ÙوبÙهمْ وَعَلَى سَمْعÙÙ‡Ùمْ وَعَلَى أَبْصَارÙÙ‡Ùمْ غÙشَاوَةٌ ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙ‡Ùمْ عَذَابٌ عظÙيمٌ

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

ÙˆÙŽÙ…ÙÙ†ÙŽ النَّاس٠مَن ÙŠÙŽÙ‚Ùول٠آمَنَّا بÙاللّه٠وَبÙالْيَوْم٠الآخÙر٠وَمَا Ù‡ÙÙ… بÙÙ…ÙؤْمÙÙ†Ùينَ

8. Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe.

ÙŠÙخَادÙعÙونَ اللّهَ وَالَّذÙينَ آمَنÙوا وَمَا يَخْدَعÙونَ Ø¥Ùلاَّ Ø£ÙŽÙ†ÙÙسَهÙÙ… وَمَا يَشْعÙرÙونَ

9. Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not!

ÙÙÙŠ Ù‚ÙÙ„ÙوبÙÙ‡ÙÙ… مَّرَضٌ ÙَزَادَهÙم٠اللّه٠مَرَضاً ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙ‡ÙÙ… عَذَابٌ Ø£ÙŽÙ„Ùيمٌ بÙمَا كَانÙوا يَكْذÙبÙونَ

10. In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

ÙˆÙŽØ¥Ùذَا Ù‚Ùيلَ Ù„ÙŽÙ‡Ùمْ لاَ تÙÙْسÙدÙواْ ÙÙÙŠ الأَرْض٠قَالÙواْ Ø¥Ùنَّمَا نَحْن٠مÙصْلÙØ­Ùونَ

11. When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

أَلا Ø¥ÙنَّهÙمْ Ù‡Ùم٠الْمÙÙْسÙدÙونَ ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙƒÙÙ† لاَّ يَشْعÙرÙونَ

12. Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

ÙˆÙŽØ¥Ùذَا Ù‚Ùيلَ Ù„ÙŽÙ‡Ùمْ آمÙÙ†Ùواْ كَمَا آمَنَ النَّاس٠قَالÙواْ Ø£ÙŽÙ†ÙؤْمÙن٠كَمَا آمَنَ السّÙÙَهَاء أَلا Ø¥ÙنَّهÙمْ Ù‡Ùم٠السّÙÙَهَاء ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙŽÙƒÙÙ† لاَّ يَعْلَمÙونَ

13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

ÙˆÙŽØ¥Ùذَا Ù„ÙŽÙ‚Ùواْ الَّذÙينَ آمَنÙواْ قَالÙواْ آمَنَّا ÙˆÙŽØ¥Ùذَا خَلَوْاْ Ø¥ÙÙ„ÙŽÙ‰ شَيَاطÙينÙÙ‡Ùمْ قَالÙواْ Ø¥Ùنَّا مَعَكْمْ Ø¥Ùنَّمَا نَحْن٠مÙسْتَهْزÙؤÙونَ

14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

اللّه٠يَسْتَهْزÙىء٠بÙÙ‡Ùمْ ÙˆÙŽÙŠÙŽÙ…ÙدّÙÙ‡Ùمْ ÙÙÙŠ Ø·ÙغْيَانÙÙ‡Ùمْ يَعْمَهÙونَ

15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

ALAHMDULILAH smile.gif

Salaam Nur

I for one havent. Its just moving in slow motion recently but posting is always at the back of my mind. Inshallah will post soon.Been busy with my graduation ceremony, personal loss of relatives and the ailing of others. All Allahs Kadar and trials.Hope to be among the patient.

Dont want to sound cheeky but Brother arent we supposed 2 be posting in the quraan readers lounge?

Oh and as for the verses in a nutshell, express the Idea of Tawhid and the reason why humans(though the verses are directed to the Prophet to say) are on earth and the reward/punishment in the afterworld.And the importance of knowledge without knowledge truth cannot be appreciated .

>> 'The real mission and message of Islam.' Sorry,wish I could write more

Fiamanillah.

Inshallah i will post soon.Been busy with my graduation ceremony, personal loss of relatives and the ailing of others.

Congratulation to you (Warrior of Light).tell me u graduate from high school or uni bro.may allah make strong enough with all the hardship that we face in this life.

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead and those of us who are present and those who are absent and our little ones and our full grown ones and our men and our women. O Allah! Whom Thou keepest alive form amongst us, keep him alive in Islam, and whom Thou causes to die from amongst us, make him die in faith.

lol   

Can I join.?. I read the quran 2 hrs every afternoon...The feelings I get are overwhelming.. I wont mind sharing with my brothers & sisters wat has moved me.

Nur   

Amatillah

Warrior of Light is a she, not a bro.

Hiba sis

You are definetly a member, I will post a thread called Quraan Readers Lounge as Warrior of Light reminded us all, for sharing your thoughts on the portions you read.

Nur

Amatillah

I should apologise the name does mislead alot of Nomads. Alhamdullilah,Ive still got 3 months to complete my Univ. course but our graduation ceremony was held early. Another female doctor to be of help to our Ummah Inshallah.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Can I join.?. I read the quran 2 hrs every afternoon...The feelings I get are overwhelming.. I wont mind sharing with my brothers & sisters wat has moved me.

Well MashaAllah Walaal and inshallah we can keep the QURAN as our daily and life companion like you have.

Fi Amanillah