Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Quraan Readers Club

Nur   

Nomads

I've always wanted to start up a Quraanic Readers Club on SOL, we can reap a lotta rewards while reading. Here is my idea.

The Club:

Quran reading and understanding club

The membership:

Open to all Nomads who can aceess the Forums, their families and friends.

The duties:

1. Each and every Nomad pledges to read a number of verses of Quraan on a daily basis, will report the progress to an online mentor in the Club i.e Kheyr, Bashi, Conquest, Modesty, African Astronomer, Raxmah, Rahiima, Nur etc.

2. Will report on a monthly basis 2 main lessons that helped her/him so it is shared ny others. etc.

3. Will recruit at least two members per month to join the Quran Club.

Now if we start this club with 3 members, in one month we have 6 members in the first month, 12 in the next, 24, .., so at the end of 12 months we could well be 200 member strong club, and that is the lowest of my expectations.

Now, if you join early, you get a credit like the pyramid schemes ( AMWAY), you get a reward from Allah for all people who join and read Quraan,

For example if you read the entire Quraan in one month yoiu earn 3,400,000 Hasanaha good deed in your record to offset your sins. + the 2 times 3,400,000 of your recruited friends, and 3,400,000 for everyone they recruit, so you just initiate and chill out on top with a lot of ajar. because whenever someone you hepled reads Quraan, you get an equivalent reward to theirs.

If the club takes off, it can cover all continents in no time, we can have dinner in Melbourne, deserts in Cincinati, breakkfast in Kurtunwaarrey, in style, so join the club bros and sisters, it will be the best move you've ever made.

The Drivers for and importance of this Club:

Nomads

Time to remind each other to read Quraan.

An eNuri past edition on Quraan:

Quraan is a book of Barakah, meaning abundant good, overfolowing knowledge and increasing horizons of wisdom, there are secrets to discover, and lofty goals to reach, because every Barakah in this world that one can attained in this life and the next can only be reached by following the guidance of the Quraan. Likewise, every misery, and worry are the result of keeping Quraan out of sight and mind.

What the Quraan says about the Quraan

1. Quraan is a healing and Mercy

" And we reveal (portions) of the Quraan which are a cure and mercy for the believers, (while) it does not add to but more of a loss for those who do injustice" Suurah Israa, 82

2. Quraan is Guidance and light

"Allah guides through (Quraan) those who follow his pleasure, peaceful paths, helping them scape from darkness toward light" Suurah Maaedah, 16

3. Quraan is Good News

" This Quraan does indeed guide towards the rightest (0f every issue), and breaks good news to the believers who are busy doing good deeds, that they have (indeed earned) a great reward" Israa, 9

4. Quraan is Wisdom

" And hence we recite for you some of the verses and the wise reminder" Suurah Aal Imraan, 58

5. Quraan is a counsel

" Counsel (them) with Quraan he who is fearful of my (punishment)promise" Suurah Qaaf, 45

"O people, an advice from your Lord has indeed been delivered to you (which is) healing for your consciuosness, a guidnace and mercy for the believers" Younis 57

6. Quraan is a spirit and Life

"And so forth do we have revealed to you a spirit(revelation) of our concern" Suurat Al Shuuraa, 52

Quraan and the Sunnah on:

The importance of studying Quraan

" Say, (to the unbelievers) Allah and he who has knowledge of the Book should be sufficient as a witness(s) between us" Suurah Al Raad, 43

The Prophet SAWS said, " Best among you is he who studied Quraan and (then) teaches " Reported By Bukhaari

The Importance of the Recitation of Quraan

" Those who recite the Book of Allah, who have established regular prayers, and in private or in public have spent part of the sustenance we have provided for them, these shall (rightfully) hope for a business that will never go bancrupt" suurah Faatir 29

The Prophet SAWS said " Read the Quraan, because (Quraan) will come in the day of judgement as an advocate for his companions" Reported by Muslim

The prophet SAWS also said " the(person who) has no Quran in his inner realm, is like a destroyed home" Reported by Tirmidhi

The prophet SAWS said " Whoever reads a letter of the Book of Allah, earns a Hasanah ( unit reward ), and a Hasanah will be multiplied tenfolds, I do not say ALM is a letter, rather Alif, is a letter, Laam is a letter, and Meem is a letter " Reported by Tirmidhi.

Nur

Keep This Copy Of Quran On Your Desktop:

http://www.quranflash.com

bushraa   

ASALAMU CALAYKUM WARAXMATULAHI WABARAKATU

BRO NUR THANK YOU FOR SHOW AS THE BIG APPORTUNITIES.

NOR YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT JOINING QURAAN CLUB, BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE SOME PLACE YOU HAVE TO GO? IF NOT HOW CAN JOINED QURAAN CLUB? OR WHO SHOULD I CONTACT WITH? AND WHAT IS MY DUTIES? I WANT TO BE THE FIRST MEMBER OF QURAAN CLUB

SO PLEASE MORE INFORMATION WOULD HELP.

AND AGAIN THANK YOU.

Nur   

Walaalo Bushraa and Caramel

you ask: " BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE SOME PLACE YOU HAVE TO GO?

Answer:

No, there is no place to go, the Quraan Club is located in your bedroom, living room, back yard or school library, anywhere you can study Quraan and then share your thoughts and questions through the internet @ SOL Islam pages. This is a virtual club, and we will only know you as Bushraa until we meet in Jannah, then you can tel the memnbers how you made it to Jannah with all the temptataions and confusion in this temporal life.

You ask:

"IF NOT HOW CAN JOINED QURAAN CLUB? OR WHO SHOULD I CONTACT WITH?

Answer:

For now I am the Quraan Club Coordinator, you can post your questions on the Quraan Reading Club threads, and if you need special advice you can send private message to any of the Club members, or me, to help you perfect your plan.

You ask:

" AND WHAT IS MY DUTIES?"

Answer:

1. You post on these baord your level of Quraan reading, and then I will reply and help you select your plan, number of verses to read per day and concepts to understand, as your mentor and coach, onece you become good at what you do, you recruit others who you will be their mentor and helper and so on, at the end of this year, we need to grow a 200 strong Virtual Quran Reading Club spanning six continents.

You Request:

" I WANT TO BE THE FIRST MEMBER OF QURAAN CLUB

SO PLEASE MORE INFORMATION WOULD HELP."

Answer:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

W E L C O M E S I S T E R

B U S H R A A

You are first member of the :

Q U R A N ...... R E A D I N G ..... C L U B

Member # 2 Sister Caramel Halaal Kisses

Member # 3 Brother Seven One Nineer

member # 4 Tap Dancing Brother Nuune

2004 e-Nuri e-nlightening Services

Conveying Conservative Concepts with Contemporary Approach

Nur   

Sade

You are Quraan Reading Club Member # 5, welcome.

No you are not late at all, you are already one of the top ten members, the founding members that is. So get ready for your assignments.

Nur

bushraa   

asalamucalaykum waraxmatulahi wabarakatu

bro nur.

i teach quraan in to places for elder femails and kids. Does that count?

or do i have read and then ask some question about what they mean what i have read? or tell the what was my understanding?

sorry if ask to many question. :(

just trying do good things for my self and others

STOIC   

Assalam Aleikum brother Nur

Enroll me as the new member of the Quran club please.Allah, the Exhalted, says in the Quran " Let (all) those strive who want to strive (for example hasten earnestly to the oberdience of Allah)."(83:26).My parent took me to Islamic school but unfortunately i did not put alot of effort in it as i did in my school work(May Allah forgive me for that).I Always wanted to learn more of the Quran but every time i wanted to start the Shaitan tells me, you gonna do it latter(which offcourse the latter never happens).Keep up the good job.

Enter in to Islam completely and avoid the footsteps of shaitan -as he is your open enemy.(2:208)

Nur   

Sister Bushraa

Yes, si you are a bundle of barakah for bringing two classes of Quran students, if every class has 5 students, and each one makes Khatam al Quraan in a Month you get 33.8 Million hasanah per month, How are you going to spend all those wealth? you go shopping in Paradise.

Qac Qaac You are Member # 6

STOIC You are Member # 7

and

Raxmah sis You are # 8, ( But in reality you are Number ONE because I came to Somaliaonline for your invitation, and for that reason, you get a credit for bringing me here and thus the whole club, isnt that great?) maashaAllah.

Dear members:

The enrollment exceeded my expectations, Eight members aint no small if you count the folowing possibilities.

1. Every member Reads an average of 10 Juzz per Month (minimum)or Khatam in three months.

2. That is (3,400,000) Hasanah per member

3. Everey member is required to recruit two members per month, so the first round members will get the hasanah of their recruited friends plus theirs or each member will get 3

3,400,000+ 2*(3,400,000) = 10.2 Million Hasanah in four months at worst.

4. Each member will research and share what she/he learned with friends to even get more hasanaat.

Nur

Pacifist   

Assalamu Alaikum

Count me in.

May ALLah have mercy on all of us and i wish you great things in this life but even better the hereafter. Amin

Allah knows best