Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: President Farole – the Pride of Puntland [Editorial]

Newsweek must be a Somali site... :D

source A Somali leader talks about what his government will need to deal with the bandits.

How are your relations with the United States?

We have met the American ambassador to Kenya and his special envoy for Somalia. We discussed a lot of issues and got good feedback from them. We will work in partnership in every sector including security, development and humanitarian sectors.

You studied in New York, is that right?

I studied a degree program, an M.B.A., at the State University of New York [at Albany].

Did you like it?

It was a good city, a small city. I didn't know that Albany was the capital of New York state

Faroole has yet to make any noteworthy achievement so far. The piracy is still a problem, security is not under control even though they are trying very hard to improve it, oil exploration is still work in progress. We have to wait and see his accomplishment before we can declare him a successful regional president.

Qudhac do tell us what degree you have and if you ever worked as a taxi driver, dish washer, newspaper boy etc. Waryaa shaqo ceeb maha and is much better than collecting welfare.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Newsweek must be a Somali site...
:D

A Somali leader talks about what his government will need to deal with the bandits.

quote:

How are your relations with the United States?

We have met the American ambassador to Kenya and his special envoy for Somalia. We discussed a lot of issues and got good feedback from them. We will work in partnership in every sector including security, development and humanitarian sectors.

You studied in New York, is that right?

I studied a degree program, an M.B.A., at the State University of New York [at Albany].

Did you like it?

It was a good city, a small city. I didn't know that Albany was the capital of New York state

Post a photocopy of the degree please. Provide school records, transcipts. Cut your BS dukey :D . We don't believe you, go ahead get some more people.

Thankful   

lol, ok. If NW Somalia actually has elections in June, than I will get on that. But we both know no such elections will never occur, just wait and see.

NASSIR   

On the street 'talk of the town" gossip, Puntlanders credit more of Ilka-jir than Faroole.

Well-written piece!

^^^Nassir I agree with you here. Faroole great skill has been to surround himself with talent. Gen Abdullahi, Dr Farah, Dr Ali Warsame and others. And yes Puntlanders do give great credit to the Minister of interior for his hard work.

AfricaOwn, our very own Berther. Adeer you can cry all you like, Puntland has better leaders than the secessionist enclave led by Dahir Riyaale who got his degree from Jale Siyad Bare University. :D

^^^Yeah right, adeer that argument does not wash anymore since even those who waged "jihad" on the Ethiopians are making deals.

Faroole has ensured the survival of the state and for that one is satisfied. The rest we shall see inshA Allah.

Originally posted by General Duke:

... Adeer you can cry all you like, Puntland has better leaders than the secessionist enclave led by Dahir Riyaale who got his degree from Jale Siyad Bare University.
:D

Ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ha ha ha ha ha ho ha ha hee ha ho ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ha ha ha ha ha ho ha ha hee ha ho ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ho ho...................................... :D:D