Sign in to follow this  
Juje

President Sharif PM Omar's Response to the Suicide Bombing.

Juje   

sha.jpg

Madaxweyne Sharif

adaxweynaha Dowladda KMG Soomaaliya Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed Ayaa Shir Jaraa’id Ku Qabtay Xarunta Madaxtooyada Dowladda KMG Ah, Ayaa Qaraxii Maanta Lagu Dilay Wasiirka Amniga DKMG Soomaaliya Col. Cumar Xaashi Aadan Iyo Safiirkii Hore Ee Soomaaliya U Fadhiyay Magaalada Addis Ababa, Cabdikariin Faarax Laqanyo Iyo Dad Kale Oo Ay Ku Jiraan Qaar Ka Mid Ah Odayaasha Dhaqanka Gobolka Hiiraan, Waxaa Uu Ku Eedeyey In Ay Ka Dambeyeen Kooxo Al Qaacida Ah.

Hadaba Shirkaasi Jaraa’id Ayuu Madaqxweynaha Uga Hadlay Arimo Badan Oo Uu Ugu Dambeeyey Qaraxii Ismiidaaminta Ahaa Ee Lagu Bartilmaameed Saday Waftidi DKMG Ahaa Ee Ku Sugnaa Baledweyne – Wasiirka Aminiga Qaranka Iyo Xubno Mas’uuliyiin Ah Oo La Socday, Ayaa Kamid Ah Dadka Ku Geeriyooday Qaraxaasi, Wasiirka Ayaa Lala Eegtay Qarax Ismiidaamin Ah, Kasoo Ka Dhacay Hoteelka Ay Ku Sugnayeen – Mas’uuliyiintasi.

Madaxweyne Sheekh Shariif Waxa Uu Sheegay, In Qaraxa Loo Geystay Mas’uuliyinta DKMG Uu Ahaa Qarax Argagixiso Isla Markaana Ay Ka Dambeeyaan Ururka Al Qaacida – Sida Uu Yiri Madaxweynaha,

Sidoo Kale Madaxweynaha Wuxuu Intaasi Raaciyey, In Maalinba Maalinta Ka Dambeysa Ay Isa Soo Taryaan Dadka Ajanabi Ah Ee Dhibaatada Ka Geysanaya Dalka – Duulana Ku Soo Qaadeen Dalka Soomaaliya Oo Al Qaacida Ay U Aragto Meel Ay Ka Duuli Karto –

Waxa Jirtay Mar La Weydiiyey Joogitanka Ciidamada AMISOM Iyo Waqtigii Loo Kordhiyey Cidamadaasi Wax Uu Madax Weynaha Sheegay In Amisom Ay Lagama Maarman U Tahay Joogitaanka DKMG Soomaalia.

Raisal Wasare Sharmarke

sha1.jpg

Dhanka kale Ra’isal Wasaraha DKMG Soomaaliya, Cumar C/Rashiid Sharmarke Oo Maanta Isna Shir Jaraa’id Ku Qabtay Magaalada Nairobi Ayaa Uga Hadly Qaraxii Maanta Lagu Dilay Wasiirka Amniga DKMG Soomaaliya Col. Cumar Xaashi Iyo Xubno Mas’uuliyiin Ah Oo La Socday Waxaa Uu Ku Eedayey Ra’isil Wasaaraha Qaraxa Ismiidaaminta Ah, In Ay Ka Dambeeyaan Kooxo Ajanabi Ah Oo Ku Sugan Soomaaliya.

Sidoo Kale Ra’isil Wasaraha Soomaaliya Waxa Uu Sheegay In Ay Baarayaan Cida Qaraxa Ismiidaaminta Ah Geysatay, Hadii Ay Yihiin Ajanabi Iyo Hadii Ay Yihiin Dadka Soomalida Ah Ee Dalka Dibadiisa Ka Timid, Iyo Hadii Ay Yihiin Kuwa Soomaali Ah Oo Gudaha Jooga.

Ra’isal Wasaaraha Waxaa Kaloo Uu Sheegay In Arinkaasi Lagu Uusan Niyad Jabin Doonin Ka Dowlada Ahaan Ayna Iska Difaaci Donaan, Taageerana Ay Weydisanayaan Caalamka Si Falka Noocaas Oo Kale Uusan U Dhicin.

Isku Soo Wada Duub Hadalka Labada Mas’uul Ayaa Waxuu Uu Hadalkooda Ku Soo Aadayaa Iyadoo Dowlada KMG Ah, Laba Malin Oo Isku Xigto Laga Dilay Mas’uuliyiin Sar Sare

Coloow   

If sheikh sharif and this so called PM care about somalis instead of power they should vacate the political scene.

The last few days have shown that they are willing to stay in power at any cost to the residents of Muqdisho.

Coloow   

By the way, do you stop to ask yourselves why there are no reported killings in Merca, baydhabo and Kismayo?

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

If sheikh sharif and this so called PM care about somalis instead of power they should vacate the political scene.

That is not a bad idea. It has been done before.

But can you tell us the sequence of event (use little imagination) that should happen so Somalis can rebuild thier state after Sharif and his PM are gone?

Any idea ya Anarchist?

Coloow   

^^^could be but couldn't it also be that those in power there have succeeded where this so-called government has failed? i.e. reconciliation, justice and the end of tribalism as a mechanism of power.

Coloow   

Xiin, lol I kind of the title " Anarchist" sxb. It is better than Marxist, Maoist that I am sometimes called.

Answer me this question brother; what is the difference between the previous TFG and this one if you are a resident of Muqdisho?

Coloow   

Mr. Xiin Faniin,

If you think the future of somalia and somalis hung on the presence of Sheikh Sharif and Omar Abdirashid, you should go for a check of your brain.

Your question does not need an enhanced imagination; it is a simple question. Your hero's sphere of power is confined to a few pockets in Xamar and it is here that suffering is taken place. and once they are gone, there will be peace insha allah.

In almost all the other parts of somalia there is relative peace. You are probably too blind to realise that my friend.

Sheikh sharif and his government are the obstacles to peace. It is because of this so called government that alot of our people have been killed; there is blood shed in Xamar because of Sheikh sharif.

If your president does care about his own people he should leave the scene.

Do you get it?

Now, tell me what your perspective is Yaa xiin? Do you condone the death of women, children and the elderly in Hodan, Bakaaraha, Karaan by government forces?

Do you support warlords, Qeydbid's militia? Yalaxoows? Qanyares?

and

Could you please tell us how this government is different from Abdullahi Yusuf's government??????

Professor Waranle: did you read my question?

I granted you the resignation call. I however asked you to tell us what should happen after these two men are gone from the scene, or the tfg for that matter is gone.

Coloow   

Xiin,

I am not a soothsayer. I don't know whether you. Only God knows. Or do you know it? Tell us.

I am only guessing;

From a somali perspective nothing worse will happen. Many of us have already witnessed worser things than a president and a prime minister leaving the scene.

Do you live in a bubble?

Now, answer my questions;

a) what is the difference between Abdullahi Yusuf and Sheikh Sharif?

b) Do you think the future of somalia hungs on Sheikh Sharif?

c) What did they accomplish thus far?

Jaanjumow, berigaan yaraa waxaan maqli jirey nin majaajiliste ah oo la odhan jirey jaajumow; he was funny.

Lol@like him and looting. My guess is that you have looted my plot of land in Xamar smile.gif

Coloow   

Waiting for an answer from Mr. Faniin.

NB: notice that in contrast to your question on predicting the future, my questions concern what we know.