Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

**** salute the Daraawish people all over the world

Samafal   

The best way to support ONLF is to support the stability of Somalia and participate in the efforts of reviving the Somali state. Support PL. Support Sharif. Support SL. Support dialogue and reconciliation. Support the Caravan. Don’t undermine the relative stability of those regions

Well said there. Politics is a bad game. There are known unknowns that are not known. Why does Faroole imprison some pirates in Bosaso when they're handed over by the Europeans, but some other roam freely in the towns while even known to the police. He simply can not afford to seem in love with the pirates, sin't it?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

you are an strategic asset .Intellectuals know Even the clannist amongs us think you are the
keyd
of the D clan

qoorna waa tihiin
:D

Gabaygii Sayidku ugu jawaabay
xarunta noo soo rar
baad isoo xasuusiseen
:D

Good old Xiin ,

When all other useful cards fail, try the final card of Maslaxaad.

One wonders whether it will work this time around?? :D

Kamaavi   

Xiin is good old man, he will be missed

Dhaqaajiyeyoo dhulka soo dhicitaankii dhabada cagta u saaraye

Dhanbaalkayga dhagta uga rida dhoohanihii geesiyada ku dhibay dhulkii Daraawiisheed

Do I have to edit again and again and again to make the rules clear? This blatant violations of the rules has to stop.

Do not name clan names, especially do not put a clan name on the title. I am tired of editing. See wax u fahantiin. Mise editing ayaaba fahmin oo axsaan moodeen. I am not going to edit now. No need to waste my time.

This thread is closed. Next one will be deleted completely.