Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Yeey's Tigrays vs Sharif's AMISOM

Paragon   

But something tells me caseer'ka Cajmaan oo u bogay. Unlike Xiin, Paragon, Theirry, and Jujie who are actively looking for and lobbying their respective Tol-ka to find them a spot in the Sharifite puppet-entity, Norf seems content to practise Is-Qancis online:

Ah! War tolka ha nagu soo jeedinin wiilyahow.

If norf is not interested in personal gain from the great cause (as you yourself admit) then that cements his purity of heart for the interest of the Nation. Erm, that's the very nation you obsessively dismantled with words (and half baked humour?) :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ The mandate thing is what supporters of Sh. Sharif use when we tell them that AMISOM are not that much different to the Ethiopians. The self-defence argument is also what they use when we confront them with stories of AMISOM firing on Somali neighbourhoods. Che is correct in using BOTH in his argument whilst still insisting that he is against the presence of such troops in the first place. There is no contradiction at all.

Thank You!!

Xiin...We have different views on what the picture is or will be or ought to be.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ The mandate thing is what supporters of Sh. Sharif use when we tell them that AMISOM are not that much different to the Ethiopians. The self-defence argument is also what they use when we confront them with stories of AMISOM firing on Somali neighbourhoods. Che is correct in using BOTH in his argument whilst still insisting that he is against the presence of such troops in the first place. There is no contradiction at all.

The mandate is THERE. Lets not ignore it NG. At least you now recognise there is a difference however reluctant. You're third sentence is what the contention is here. Che first acknowledges AMISOM can defend themselves under their mandate BUT according to him, they overdid it by 8 blocks. Then he goes on to say they shouldn't be fighting at all no matter what!! Therein is your contradiction.

You cannot base your argument on a law that you will later call null and void. Basics boys basics. Beside I'm still waiting for him to prove his point.

Paragon, as I told Theirry, I'm after 40 acres and a mule in the cultivatable south :cool: