Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Yeey's Tigrays vs Sharif's AMISOM

Some of the basic prerequisites for any peacekeeping misson is:

1.The acceptance of the warring parties.

2.Impartiality

3.Respect for the sovereignty of the host counrty

4.Light military equipment

5.A political settlement of the conflict

6.Acceptance by local population.

Does the AMISOM "peacekeeping" mission meet any of criteria listed above. Judging their actions in this conflict, the answer would simply be no! This was more apparent the last couple of days where AMISOM was directly involved in combat having ventured out of their bases to confront Al-Shabaab.

The actions of AMISOM is akin to the actions of the Tigray occupation forces whose disregard for the Somali public lead to the shelling of the Bakaaraha, indiscriminate bombardment of most districts in Xamar, and displacement of hundreds of thousands of Somalis.

This mercenary army has now shown its true colors by siding with entity which was forced down the throats of decent Somalis and lacks any legitimacy and importantly enjoys no sovereignty in any part of Somalia.

How is this mercenary any different from the Tigray occupation force?

Che, in the last few years the bottleneck in the process of finding a "lasting peace" has been the presence of "foreign troops". The spat over “FP” was on-going even before Yeey was elected in Mbagathi and it will be here as long as other nations are sending troops to this failed nation. I am sure Ethiopia and AMISOM are the core catalysts fueling the current conflict even though there are major societal ills that may or may not be worked out once AMISOM boys vacate Mogadishu.

It is my humble opinion that the sooner we put to rest that long debated issue of “foreign troops”, the closer this nation will be to attaining an enduring peace. The key word here is “closer”. Still, no gaurantees!!

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

This was more apparent the last couple of days where AMISOM was directly involved in combat having ventured out of their bases to confront Al-Shabaab.

if you are complaining why amisom is venturing out of thier bases to confront alshabaab, you seriously need to rethink the whole somali saga che :D

The only function amisom is here for is to defend the weak tfg, venturing out or not .

^Complaining, no Aw Xiin.AMISOM has become direct participant in the conflict and hence violated its own mandate and that of the security council which authorized and finances its intervention in Somalia. No where it is mandated for any peacekeeping force to take part in combat situation. They authorized to defend themselves and the installations as they occupy. What happened the other day goes beyond "defending and protecting the base of operation". Their actions mirrored that of the Tigray army hence Somalis are legally, politically, and military obliged to defend themselves.

LST Agreed, and my hope is our brothers insisting on foreign intervention would learn from the past experience. Military intervention has never benefited anyone including the very government they came to protect.

To my friend Xiin , just how long do you expect the AMISOM to continue protecting the TFG?

N.O.R.F   

AMISOM mandated to conduct PSO in Somalia for a limited period of 6 months to stabilize the situation in the country in order to create conditions for the conduct of Humanitarian activities and an immediate take over by the UN.

TASKS

Support dialogue & reconciliation in Somalia, working with all stakeholders

Provide protection to TFIs & key infrastructure to enable them carry out their functions

Assist in the implementation of the NSSP

Provide technical assistance & other support to the disarmament and stabilization efforts

Monitor the security situation in areas of operation

Facilitate humanitarian ops incl repatriation of refugees and IDPs

Protect AMISOM personnel, installations and equipment, incl self defence

Che,

What happened the other day goes beyond "defending and protecting the base of operation"

How? Do expand.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Che, in the last few years the bottleneck in the process of finding a "lasting peace" has been the presence of "foreign troops". The spat over “FP” was on-going even before Yeey was elected in Mbagathi and it will be here as long as other nations are sending troops to this failed nation. I am sure Ethiopia and AMISOM are the core catalysts fueling the current conflict even though there are major societal ills that may or may not be worked out once AMISOM boys vacate Mogadishu.

It is my humble opinion that the sooner we put to rest that long debated issue of “foreign troops”, the closer this nation will be to attaining an enduring peace. The key word here is “closer”. Still, no gaurantees!!

Well, I don't think there were foreign troops between 1991 and 1993 ,,, then between 1996 and 2006 ......

The whole foreign troops thing is just an excuse to continue the fighting. Yesterday it was Ethiopia, today it is Amisom and it they leave there will be still more excuses.

Kashafa   

quote:

Originally posted by Torres:

quote:

AMISOM mandated to conduct PSO in Somalia for a limited period of 6 months to stabilize the situation in the country in order to create conditions for the conduct of Humanitarian activities and an immediate take over by the UN.

TASKS

Support dialogue & reconciliation in Somalia, working with all stakeholders

Provide protection to TFIs & key infrastructure to enable them carry out their functions

Assist in the implementation of the NSSP

Provide technical assistance & other support to the disarmament and stabilization efforts

Monitor the security situation in areas of operation

Facilitate humanitarian ops incl repatriation of refugees and IDPs

Protect AMISOM personnel, installations and equipment, incl self defence

Che,

What happened the other day goes beyond "defending and protecting the base of operation"

How? Do expand.
So in your view, the Ugandan Kufaar mercenaries' indiscriminate shelling that has killed, wounded, and torn to pieces thousands of Somalis over the past 2 years in general, and in the past few months in particular is merely "defending and protecting the base of operations" and "protecting AMISOM personnel, installations and equipment, incl self defence".

Good to know how a f'ing d.h.a.b.h.o.d.i.l.i. f's brain works.

The irony is, Norf doesn't consider himself to be a f'ing d.h.a.b.h.o.d.h.i.l. i.f. He is using the exact same argument, staking the exact same position, begging for the exact same help(send more troops) from the exact same imperialists(AU, Ethiopia) as Cabdullahi Amxaar and Doqon Gheedi.

But, no sir, somehow, through the magical powers of Is-Qancis, he, and Shariif Al-Khabeeth are not puppet-stooges like TFG 1.0; They are brilliant statesmen and 'wadanis' who are fighting the dastardly scourge of international 'terrorism' in Somalia on behalf of a grateful patron: Ze Antarnashanal Kaamoonity.

And I am expected to reason with that, break bread with that, share power with that.

Thanks, but no thanks. Norf and his xuthaalah-qashin breed will be spoken to in the only language they understand. It's called the language of baqti'fication.

Kashafa   

^^ The puppet-entity he supports will be destroyed inshallah; If he's standing next to it when that happens in Somalia, then he'll be destroyed along with it. Equal oppurtunity waaye, abti.

But something tells me caseer'ka Cajmaan oo u bogay. Unlike Xiin, Paragon, Theirry, and Jujie who are actively looking for and lobbying their respective Tol-ka to find them a spot in the Sharifite puppet-entity, Norf seems content to practise Is-Qancis online:

-Cabdullahi Amxaar was the devil incarnate/ but Sharif Al-Khabeeth is a saint.

-Ethiopia was a genocidal occupier when it was supporting Yey/ but it's benevolent ally, neighbor and friend now that it's supporting 'Dowlada Midnimo Qaran'.

-Ethiopian indiscriminate shelling was a war crime / but Ugandan indiscriminate shelling is warranted self-defense...even if hundreds of Somalis will die.

Caqligaas aa meeshaan ku haynaa, Jaca. Bal wax ka dheh.

Anigu waan kuu sheegay not you, him and them baa xal soo wada ........ unless you stop accusations and sit together for the good of the country, people and humanity.

Hunguri   

Kashafa, I'm afraid your words may put risk into this web portal forum discussion. For, you are too far than a debatable person. Why do you threaten people as though you could wirelessly shoot and assasinate through Wifi packet circuit switch. Talk about Somalia, talk about solutions, talk about something constructive and readable than beating the drum of vulgar. Wallaahi, your nonsense reached zero tolerance level.

Kashafa   

Talk about Somalia, talk about solutions, talk about something constructive and readable

Oh, you mean something like this

''Sheeq Xassan Yacquub' ayaa waxa uu sheegay inu maamulka islaamiga ah ee kismaayo u Bil kasta Bilowgeeda Uu Dadka masaakiinta ah siiyo Lacao taasoo uu mamaulku ugu deeqay dadka tabaalaysan ee aan awoodin inay shaqaystaan,waxa uu sidoo kale inay
dadkaasi ay siiyaan Calaa Qof lacag dhan ilaa 10$
oo ay lacagta Ameerikaanka ah

Monthly welfare program. From the Baytul-Maal to the pockets of needy. Will that silence the barking kilaab of the UN ?

Or maybe something like this :

Peace. Tranquility. Kal-Gacayl. Honour. Nabad. Daganaansho. Confidence. Isku-dhuubnaasho. Equality. I am my Brother's Keeper. I am my Sister's Keeper. Deentayadu. Dadkayagu. Dalkayagu.

For a country that has known nothing but terror and horror for the better part of 40 years(u didn't think shit started in '91, didja now?), those words, the feelings they engender, and the reality they describe, are a soothing balm on the wounds of cabsi, oppression, and qabiil tyranny; a healing calm that descended upon the oppressed masses of Merka and Qoryoolay and gently awakened them from the nightmare of the clan-caste system where unarmed, farming and mercantile communities where terrorised by xaaraan-ku-nax militias.

No more nightmare. No man will ever call you derogatory names. And he who does will be whipped in public like a dog. Nobody will ever refer to you as bointi-fife(0.5) Nobody will take advantage of you because you are a peaceful, unarmed people. No man will dare take your property, harass your daughters, and xoog nii sheegto anymore. Ninkee qabiil cuskado, oo isku haleeyo, oo daho reer hebel baan ahay(F you and your reer), sida loo karbaashaayo, boo dhiig matagaa. Qasaman bi'Rabil Kacba.

This is only the beginning. Justice will be brought to every corner and every tuulo of Somalia. It will be one long, hard, but glorious, slog. And it will be worth every drop of blood shed(of the dhbdlfs, the mooooriyaan, and the qabiilistos), it will be worth every sacrifice and every hardship. For then, and only then will we be -------------------- >

One people, One nation, Indivisible, Under Ilaahay(SWT), with Freedom and Equality guaranteed by Xukm-ul-Allah, and the Shareecah Al-Samaxa.

You see, abti. Unlike the peacenik xuthaalah who are fond of poppin' their mouths due to shaqo-la'aan and qooq, Niman'ka uu istaagay siday uu badbaadiyeen Somalia iyo Umada Soomaliyeed are in the business of doing. Tangible, concrete accomplishments that will win the respect and admiration of any objective observer. From revamping Kismaayo port, to lowering taxes, to providing swift justice, to eradicating and dismantling the pervasisve Clan/Tol/Qabiil infrastructure, they are constantly achieving and succeding wal xamdulilah, even as the Antarnashanal Kaamonity schemes and plots in frustration.

All the while the lowbred, lowborn mongrels continue to bark from the sidelines of infamy and enlist the aid and protection of Mother Ethiopia and Papa Ameeriko.

Marka, abti. Perhaps you would be better served giving your advice to munafiqeenta aa saaxib la tahay. Bal qadar yar oo xadeeth iyo ayaat qu'raan ku dhul akhri, casaa an tanfacahum.

I'll politely ignore the fact that you skipped over this part:

-Cabdullahi Amxaar was the devil incarnate/ but Sharif Al-Khabeeth is a saint.

-Ethiopia was a genocidal occupier when it was supporting Yey/ but it's benevolent ally, neighbor and friend now that it's supporting 'Dowlada Midnimo Qaran'.

-Ethiopian indiscriminate shelling was a war crime / but Ugandan indiscriminate shelling is warranted self-defense...even if hundreds of Somalis die.

Yeah, blatant hypocrisy is pretty hard to defend, and your peacenik friends are hypocrites of the lowest order. I stand by my every word, and will repeat it, verbatim, should I meet any of them in person.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Yeah, blatant hypocrisy is pretty hard to defend, and your peacenik friends are hypocrites of the lowest order. I stand by my every word, and will repeat it, verbatim, should I meet any of them in person. [/QB]

Affeef:-

(Anigu, kama Hadlayo Amisom iyo Ciidama Ajanbi ah. Waxaan kaala hadlayaa waa Alshabaab oo kaliya)

Kashafa, Firts of all, you are neither stronger in the sense of engaging a hand talk war nor you are a better Muslim than any one on earth. Your blatant threat and describtion of your self as a black bearded, strong hardcore Alshabaab soldier will not make any one scare of you. We are in a virtual world and fortunately have been given the freedom to exchange our ideas and opinions in this forum. Hence, be in your limits and dont threaten people. Waxaan kuu sheegayaa, inaad Fulay aan waligiis Sagaaro toogan tahay waxaa cadaynaya, you always use the evil tactic,terror of Alshabaab such as the suciders, roadside bombs by espousing an ideology which requires the elimination of your very Somali Muslim brothers, or any other Muslim social group that don't follow your beleifs or ideology. Let me give you a big picture. This innocent boy was used by your Alshabaab group to traget 2 Sharif's goverment officers. Omar Xaaji and Laqanyo. The result of this crime constituted the killing of an old men, traditional leaders,employees,gu ests in that hotel, shoe shiner kids, women, and the last but not the least: a beautiful planet and flowers. Your target, was simply to kill 2 out of million. Waar bal haddaan suaal ku waydiiyo:

(1)Ma adigaa dadkaas dhiigooda Aakhiro ka baxaya

(2)Yaa kuu banneeyey inaad dadkaa qarxisid

(3)Ma Nabi lasoo diray baa tahay

(4)Maxaad doonaysaa oo aad ummada Alle u qarxinaysaa

Saaxiib, markaa 4-tan kalmadood oo aad ii sheegaysid, oo ah dad baa lacag laga guray ama nabad baa dhacday. Waa laba codlayn ama waxa af Somaliga lagu yidhaahdo (Laba Wajiilanimo). Anigu, Munaafaq kugu sheegi maayo. Taasna waxaa kuu caddaynaya. 24/7 Shacab ayaad madfac ku garaacaysaa, dad baad guryahoodii burburinaysaa, ummad baad gawracaysaa. And, your aim is simply to reach Villa Somalia, and the infrustracture of Somali people. You are killing me to rule me by a gun point, your are destroying my house to rule me by a gun point, you are not giving me (Naseexa) and reciting the good verses of the holly Quraan, you are simply another Abdillaahi Yuusuf, Geedi, or a dictator in the uniform of a relegion which is so perplexing. Markaa saaxiib waxaan ku leeyahay. Orodoo iska cibaadayso, oo waxaad ku ducaysaa.

Allaw Somali kala qabooji

Allaw Xal waara noo keen

And, here is your picture!

Derow2.jpg