Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kuwait: Gen Morgan the diplomat Meets with the Amir of Kuwait PICS

General Morgan maanu ahayn ninkii yidhi "maanta laga bilaabo shacab ayaan ahay oo siyaasaddi waan isaga hadhay" on public radio?

I remember Duke and his folks coming here saying "Morgan ayaa soo socda, Morgaan ayaa Kaabiga Kismaayo ku soo haya, Margan ayaa sacaado ka bacdi weer soo qaadi doona". And the next thing you hear "Morgan ayaa la sii baacsanayaa", "Morgan ayaa firxadkiisi Kenya galay". :D:D

Anyways, he is by all standards the BIGGEST LOOSER. Dagaal u galay oon la soo baacsan sida xoolaha ma jirto. It was Indho Cade's boys that disabled his small melitia when they chased Morgan the 400KM track ilaa uu xadka Kenya ka talaabay. :D

waar give the old man a break ,,,,,

His record is full of marathon ,, from Hargeisa to Muqdisho then from Muqdisho to Gedo then from Gedo to Kismayo then From Kismayo to Kenya ,,,,,

I'm glad he at least had time to shave and dress well :D

War ninkan Morgan a.k.a The Great Abdi Bile ama Dheereeye faraha mad ka qaadaan. Allow yaa yiraa B Hiiraale ayaa Kwait kula jooga, wuxuu baxsad ku gali lahaa ilaa Iraq waana meeshii warkiisa lagu weyn lahaa.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As for your comments, tell me a single embessay that your fake country has?

After a question like this, I don't think you should waste another word to them...You just killed it with that simple, yet full of truth question...Just watch them dance around the truth... :D

Some of his history:

-Attacked the SSDF to please Siyaad

-Joined the SNF to win against the USC

-Turned on SNF when he felt the moment was right

-Sought Amnesty from the ICU

-Back stabbed the ICU and rumored to have led Abdullahi Yusuf's personal troops against them

That's one smart dude, who knows how to play his cards right if you ask me...

Good on the old man...Looking SHARP...