Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Is the war over, time for peace process to begin?

Fabregas   

@Khalaf, in the recent fighting the occupation forces lost more men and weaponry than the resistance. Most of the people the Ethiopian shelled were innoncent civilians. They didn't kill or capture any promiment leaders. Nor have they captured any of their weappons. However, it was not wise that they be holed up in place for weeks and weeks. Thus they have hid and buried their weapons for another day. One also suspects those of clanish orientation will know negotiate with the Ethiopians and their warlord allies. The warlords who have been installed in Somalia are built on an alliance of warlord militias and clans, who are united on nothing else but fighting terrorism in the name of Ethiopia and America.There are even great divisions within the senior ranks of the installed warlords. If the Ethiopian leave more and more divisions will emerge within them. Just look at the people they are using to "tame" Muqdisho, the likes of Mohamed Dheere and Qeybiid etc..... old shamed warlords. These men can't and will not inspire confidence in the Somali populace. Neither will using their old moryaan militias to patrol the streets.

^^^Khalaf, I am not just an optimist but a realist. I am a child of the war, I grew up with this single dilema, this single nightmare.

I have seen the many fake dawns of the previous times.

I can tell you this is different, this governemnt is different, its more determined, it has focused its energy on security.

As for Mogadishu, I am close to the clans of that city, and its people they are my kin. I can tell you that there is change of mindset.

The amjority of the people of Banadir want peace.

This is why I am hopefull today,.

Geel-Jiire.

Man how can you make such statements, the resistance was hot air from the beggining.

They were hiding behid civilians, and they though they find a ticket at keeping the governemnt at bay. They failed.

Whats next suicide bombs in the bakara market in order to free the population?

Fabregas   

Duke, how can you make up such gross distortions?

Those young men braved tanks and missiles for days and night upon end. Whilst inflicting heavily losses on the Ethiopian army. Who could ony respond by firing missiles to every corner

^^^Those young men showed the bravery of youth, however their leaders showed the cowardace of the ages.

I dont have anything against the mislead and abused youth. But the clan court cowards, and warlords like Indacdae and Looters Inc Ahmed Diriye.

Anyhow why do you deny they started this shelling inside the city and killing and assasinating anyone whow as athreat to them. When they were attacked it became "Massacre" while when they attacked there was no care for the people. Hypocracy it is.

correct they want peace but not slavery and killings by their arch enemy! how the hell u gonna get peace when u have ppl mascred like by the thousands!!

there wont be no peace till the ethios leave! thats plain n simple. And yeey and his goons pay for it with their blood. what these tfg goons did can be forgotten by any red blooded somali!!

khalaf

Is about time at list to be optumistic and relistic. like the TFG said the war is over. no where in the wold is 100% save. I am sure you recall the recent tragic that happen in Va 32 student shot to death. so that and monay other exsample's will show you that is No where is completly save but you can hope for the best.

Somalia know is headed the wright direction..