Sign in to follow this  
me

Buuhoodle defends Somali honor.

Nassir..Allaahi tiisa waa jirtaa laakin Somalia umadeedaa kaseeyxa. What happen today just like what occurred in Xamar is very clear. Any human with decency should know who to side with you. It is matter of right and wrong. I do understand it's as complex as it's easy but what happen in simple terms a massacre.

Thankful   

Che, what occurred in Xamar and Buhoodle are two different things. The forces in Xamar aligned themselves with Eritrea and invited foreigners to their cause, they threaten to expand to peaceful lands! Where as Buhoodle, has threatened no one and were not the aggressors.

It's quite sad what is happening in Buhoodle, and even more sad is the fact that no one, especially Lascaanod and other area's are not coming to their aid.

Liibaan   

snm/somalidiids are sick and evil creatures, insha Allah people of Buuhoodle will defeat the habashi/snm invaders & terrorists very soon.

Guul SSC, Guul United Somalia

Liibaan   

Thankful, are you dumb?

How can Las Anod help? when Laas Caanood itself is occupied by somalidiid

The reason why habashi-snm invaded Buhoodle &widhwidh is because Buhoodle is the base of the SSC forces, who were planning to liberate Laas Caanood from the somalidiid

Where is the so-called Puntland state? Boosaso, Garowe and Galcakacyo are they occupied as well?

Now more than ever, people of SSC understand that they need their own army - a strong army that can defend SSC land from habashi & Somalidiid enemies

Puntland state is NOT reliable, they let people of SSC many many times down, Yesterday Puntland militia let Las Anod down, today Puntland militia let Buhoodle down

Liibaan   

Mudaharaado Balaadhan Oo Caawa Ka Socda Magaalada Laascaanood

Laascaanood,(Lasanod Online)- Mudaharaado xoogan ayaa habeenimada Caawa ka socda magaalada Laascaanood, Mudaharaadadaas oo lagaga soo horjeedo dagaalkii maanta ka dhacay magaalada Buuhoodle.

Mudaharaadada ayaa shacabka dhigayay ay wadada Laamigaa ee badhtamaha magaalada ay ku gubeen taayiro, iyagoo ku dhawaaqayay erayo ay ku canbaaraynayaan Itoobiya dagaalkii maanta ciidamadeedu la galeen shacabka magaalada Buuhoodle.

Ciidamada Booliiska iyo kuwa Meleteriga oo is garabsanaya ayaa lagu soo daayay gudaha magaalada, kuwaasoo rasaas ooda kaga qaaday shacabkii mudaharaadayay.

Shacabka ayaa ku dhawaaqayay erayo ay kamid ahaayeen Xabashi ha dhacdo iyo kuwa kale oo ku muujinayaan dareenkooda ku aadan dagaalkii gardarada ahaa ee ciidamada Itoobiya maanta ku xasuuqeen shacabka Buuhoodle.

Dad badan oo mudaharadiyey ayaa ciidamadu qabqabteen iyagoo u taxaabay xasbiyada, welina waxaa gudaha maagaalada ka socda rasaasta ay ridayaan ciidamadu oo dhawaaqeeda laga maqlayo guud ahaanba magaalada.

Wariye: Farah D. Jama

Originally posted by Thankful:

It's quite sad what is happening in Buhoodle, and even more sad is the fact that no one, especially Lascaanod and other area's are not coming to their aid.

What sad is that you think the massacre that happen today is SSC problem (read qabiil) and not Somali problem. I guess the only way you will come to your sense is to have Ethio tanks roll into Cadde's home.

Aaliyyah   

Telesom wa shirkaad somaliland ah and it's with somaliland, do you expect them to side with SSC?

It is clear as a day light that xabashidan somaliland baa wadata....so what you mean side with them? making it seem as if somaliland soldiers are third party here. This war is between SSC and Somaliland .

The Somalilanders are simply using ethiopian troops.

enough said...

salaam

Saalax   

Aliyah, what i meant was don't expect Telesom to side with SSC over Somaliland, and yes the war is between somaliland & SSC, but SSC made a big grave mistake by also beefing with the ethiopian army in gaashaamo, SSC made so many enemies it won't last trust me.

Aaliyyah   

^do u think somaliland is gonna last by invading other people's regions and killing innocent people? think twice.

Originally posted by Safa:

The Somalilanders are simply using ethiopian troops.

Ethiopia uses Puntland, Somaliland and !diots in Xamar, not the other way around!

These cheerleaders are fooling themselves.

amiin.jpg

Saalax   

Aliyah, i think somaliland will last as long as they eliminate terrorists like xalkotoosiiye and secure it's borders, of course i am not saying they have to kill innocent people, somaliland doesn't discriminately shell children and women and that is a fact.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, a peaceful and terrorless somaliland = better for the horn that is why the people have to stand up against those SSC terrorists who want to give bases to al shabab and other terror groups.

Aaliyyah   

^ secure its borders? ya ni siistay horta? you need to stop that nonsense. SSC regions are part of Somalia. If Somaliland wants to get recognition they need to stick to their regions.

Che you are right ethiopia is using us, divide and conquer ehh. Well put. I merely meant ethiopia is assisting somaliland in this current issue. So its not like ethiopia got there by chance or coincident.

Sacad did you just say "base for alshabab"? we all know clearly that ssc regions have nothing to do with alshabab. Thats nothing but an old excuse to get foreign troops. And, you know that but clearly You will say anything that will assist you in your somaliland campaign even if it is calling your brothers in SSC terrorists. Sad case!!!

salaam

juma-nne   

I Think this is a grand plan orchestrated since when Ina -Geele the djibouti self declared king, invited the so called SSC resistance elders. In a previous post I questioned the connection and timing between the election and the renewed war drums in this region.Its just after this that I see JB boldly coming out of his UDUB casket.

If at all Somaliland administartion did allied itself with the ethiopian agressors against the innocent civilians ,it would be one major Gaffe and aginst the core foundation for seceding and maintaining the borders as was during the initial independnence.

I mean o say this because Somaliland major Argument for seccession was based on the indescrimate harrasments,execution and abuse of one of the Somaliland major clan.Likewise this time the clan grouping that calls themseves SSC would have the same argument.The once iligitimate warlords that were beating the war drums would now come out with tumultous chest beatings and incitement of the clan members who for sometime were standing on the fence.

I hope that this would not cause stalement to the long awaited elections and hopefully a change of administration in somaliland, which i beleive would have a new policy and plan for these border disputes.

Saalax   

Aliyah, don't worry about ciida borderksa na siistay lets just say that is how africa was carved out, and yes my allegations about al shabab having a base in sool could be true if the SSC are left alone to make bases for growing terror, why do you think puntland is not happy with SSC, nor somaliland, nor ethiopia, not even the TFG? they all know SSC is a terrorist sympathiterz and if they are not stopped the terror network in the horn will grow more and we can't have that you either be part of somaliland or puntland that is the choice on the ground not SSC.