Sign in to follow this  
me

Buuhoodle defends Somali honor.

me   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

quote:
Originally Posted By Mr. Che

For all your bravado and professed political ingenuity, you are reduced to doing Zenawi's bidding.

On the contrary,
dear lad
, but, I am not sure you know what is going on in here...
;)
Oodweyne,

Are you telling me that the secessionists know something?

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

On the contrary,
dear lad
, but, I am not sure you know what is going on in here...
;)

Let me guess, this is part of political scheme that requires Ethiopian involment but in reality will help Somaliland, where do I hear that from?

Reer Buuhoodle guul ayaan u rajaynayaa. Wiilasha dhinteyna Alla Yarxam.

Che-Guavara sidii uu horey mujaahid u ahaa ayuu wali u yahay. Laakiin waxaan la yaabay oo aan weydiinayaa nimankiinaan SNM, why celebrate the bloodshed in Buuhoodle?

Reer Buuhoodle waa niman raga, mana aha ragaan ogahay oo victim cardka ku dagaalama.

NASSIR   

Che Guevara, very sad state of affairs we find ourselves in . That is the balance a unipolar power brings to the world. We are so divided into mini states because the only super power in the world and its powerful allies give unconditional support to Ethiopia and because of the security dilemma mentioned, saxib.

Reer Buuhoodle insha'allah wey ka badbaadi marxalada soo foodsaartey. Somaali Ilaah baa u maqan, waxkale oo niraahno majirto.

Now here is the reason why i hate this hopeless somali break-away clans....instead of solving their problems, guess who they call...

freaking amxaar to kill their own brothers. This really takes them to such low lifes, that they not even worth mentioning them.

They should be hold responsible for this Heinous crimes against somalis.

Saalax   

Koora-Tuunshe, i am sure the buhoodlians would have done the samething if this was a SNM area, we both know how hateful buhoodle people are so lets not kid ourselfs, anyways Guul to SNM inshallah they just created a base in widhwidh near buhoodle more battles are to follow tommoro this will not stop until terrorists like xaklotoosiiye who are a threat to the peace and stability in the eastern areas are caught and jailed or deported to nairobi/garowe but from what i heard xaklotoosiiye already fled buhoodle.

NASSIR   

Mida kale, ciidanka direyska Ethiopianka xiran ee hada reer Buuhoodle gacanta ku hayaan waa Soomaali waana la yaqaan reerkooda.

Saalax   

Nassir , it doesn't matter if they have them from what i heard they had two custodies and they already killed them but what is it worth anyway over 13 buhoodlians are killed from deegaanka buhoodle and 30+ are injured more are to follow lets see who cries.

Liibaan   

The enemy of Somali people are celebrating today,somalidiid (=snm& Ethiopia) will be defeated very soon Insha Allah

Ppeople of Buhoodle and SSC will continue their jihaad against their enemies,

Buhoodle, Laascaanood and all SSC will be liberated very soon

Long live Buhoodle, Long live Laas Caanood & SSC

Long live United Somalia

Aaliyyah   

inshallah Me somalia hanolaato, waxana waa muda uun. Waa laga baxayaa.

buuhodle will be in my prayers....Ilaahay wuu arka dadka la dulminayo wuuna cawwinaya inshallah.

waana maqlay in isgaadhsiinta oo dhan laga jaray reer buuhodle.Shekadii meel xun bay marssa..Ilaahay dadka haka qabto dadkaas xaqdarada wada..

salaam

Saalax   

Telesom wa shirkaad somaliland ah and it's with somaliland, do you expect them to side with SSC?

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Koora-Tuunshe, i am sure the buhoodlians would have done the samething if this was a SNM area, we both know how hateful buhoodle people are so lets not kid ourselfs, anyways Guul to SNM inshallah they just created a base in widhwidh near buhoodle more battles are to follow tommoro this will not stop until terrorists like xaklotoosiiye who are a threat to the peace and stability in the eastern areas are caught and jailed or deported to nairobi/garowe but from what i heard xaklotoosiiye already fled buhoodle.

one bitter creature you are but continue durbaanka utun Axmaarada, we will see meel ku geyso.