Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

Will Britian convert to Islam

Salam Calayakum

Thx for the article Brother Yacquub it was a very interesting look at the current social climate of britan. The writer was painfully honest in his look at the many problems that afflict this society nowdays, and his honest approach and questioning shows a certain fear (perhaps anxiety) at what could be a reality in deacades to come. Allah knows best, but i for one would certainly not be supprised if we so Islam become the biggest, practised Religon in th uk in years to come, indeed i think we are currently second behind Christianity and its main different Denominations.

I posted a similar article which was based in America. I think this scenario is occuring in most western countres that have sizable Muslim Communities, and the society is crumbling because teh neglect of values morality and displine.

Liqaye   

As much as I would love for the whole of humanity to see the light... I dont think it will happen, but then again the Ghaib is known to Allah Alone.

Blessed   

Man Sha Allah, My sister was telling me about that documentary - Islam being the populare culture in Bradford.

I think if we, the muslims showed the beauty of Islam in our actions people would pay more attention to it. Islam only began with a few believers and now we are 1 and half billion and growing - It is really strange how they attack us through the media but more ppl turn to Islam despite the claims of the west.

Indeed interesting, but guys i heard that UK will oneday become a nation of muslim i am not sure about it but that is what i heard so may be we are coming into that era

N.O.R.F   

i actually remember the reminder on my phone ringing, which said C4, i flicked the channel and came across this gr8 programme based in Bradford where many of my former pakistani Uni pals were from. I thought that prog was very enlightening.

I also read somehwere that due to our very large families (ie 6.8 children and not 2.4), by the year 2020, major cities in the UK and USA will be majority muslims. With less kafurs getting married and having kids due to their 'careers' being more important than kids. Now that i can look forward to!!

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know once Muslims in Britain

gain some power and influence

i.e. through population and economics (land/businesses)

then they will be in REAL TROUBLE.

Cause you will be a THREAT to the British STATE

and you know thats kinda like how

the Holocust in Germany with the Jews started.

The jews grew in power and influence

and posed a threat.

The ENGLISH are real Bigots, so watch yourselfs

and don't GET TOO COMFORTABLE there.

To assume that Britian will be become a 'Muslim State' is far fetched and a little Unrealistically.

You can't get the local Imams to come together

and support each other.

So how you u gonna run England,

with the British Muslim Parliament-THATS A JOKE!!!

Fi Amanallah

MD   

The Last White Kids -- showed two English children who live in an entirely Muslim district becoming enthusiastic attenders at the local mosque, wrapping themselves in Islamic draperies and learning the Koran.

Very Interesting, but i doubt britian will become a "muslim state", i was reading this article about france and the muslim population 5 million muslims (whoa) and they might(they still didnt decide last time i knew) ban the hijjabe subahan'allah

RaMpAgE   

I also read somehwere that due to our very large families (ie 6.8 children and not 2.4), by the year 2020, major cities in the UK and USA will be majority muslims. With less kafurs getting married and having kids due to their 'careers' being more important than kids. Now that i can look forward to!!

Amin too that, can't wait either smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

did u know that the french are trying to invent a 'french version' of islam, it was on news night a few weeks ago, very diturbing, basically trying to influence what is said and done in masjids thru out the country

SaMaaH   

By the way cool article yacquub :cool:

and the muslim population 5 million muslims (whoa) and they might(they still didnt decide last time i knew) ban the hijjabe subahan'allah

Heey I read that article too, I wonder what the girls are up to now, i dont think they can ban hijaabe its impossible those millions of muslims will wake up :D