Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Breaking news: Somali Government Troops on the verge of taking Hadan district

Hadan district in the Somali capital is now under Governmnet control as under aged ragtag rebel bandits are overwhelmed.

Al-shabaab spokesman has so far refused to give any interviews to the somali media abt the huge loses the rebels hve suffered.

He only stated that he will make a press report sometime tomorrow evening, as he believes that al-shabaab are regain the distracts that they lost.

oh my god. so shareef never even had Hodan in the first place? waxeen run miyaa?

that is even less than the area yeey controlled with his boys from puntland.

shareef is is just done. finished.

Originally posted by Daandurreey:

oh my god. so shareef never even had Hodan in the first place? waxeen run miyaa?

Correction:

Yeey had 30 thousand Ethiopian troops.

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Correction:

so you are saying if Shareef get 20K more AMISOM troops (he already has 10K) Hodan will be shelled and captured.

ok. you are becoming more confused by your clanish worship of sheeq hotel. loool.

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Correction:

so you are saying if Shareef get 20K more AMISOM troops (he already has 10K) Hodan will be shelled and captured.

ok. you are becoming more confused by your clanish worship of sheeq hotel. loool.
No-one is saying anything.

Just correcting your delusions.

Daandurreey the fact is that the Government controls 14 out of the 16 distracts in Mogadishio.

Thats much more than what yeey or the previous weak Government controlled.

This time all by just 100% somali troops

Emperor   

They are still on the verge of taking somewhere, some place, and more new names of a block, path hole (not even a street) and one room in the name of a police station, which they to lose again...

Yet ironically in the midst of all this, I am getting the news that it's only Hizbul Islam that's left in Mogadishu fighting against them, all of Alshabaab leaders and their men left for the battle fronts, Hiiraan and Gedo, where Hiiraale and Omar Hashi are coming with more Ethiopian toys...

Men like Turki, Shangoole, Godaane and Mansuur have the the capital and asked the HI to keep the government at bay and entertain them, no one single Alshabaab fighter is in Mogadishu, yet the government can't defeat Alshabaab's weaker parter Hizbul Islam....

Most of the rebel fighters are young under aged kids.

Even many of the al-shabaab hardline fighters do not know what they are fighting for and are becoming war weary by just killing innocent civilians.

The facts are there, i guess its hard for few people to understand as to why al-shabaab are now losing.

Emperor   

Xiin Awoowe that's what I am hearing, no single Alshabaab fighter is in Mogadishu, this fight is between Hizbul Islam and Sheikh hotel...

Hassan Turki, Shangoolle, Masnuur waa iska qaybiyeen qaar Hiiraan qaarna Gedo, that's my 2 cents...

Al-shabaab spokesman was yesterday telling the whole somali media that there are more al-shabaab militias in Mog than any other part of the country.

Yet they are still losing ground to somali Government forces.

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xiin Awoowe that's what I am hearing, no single Alshabaab fighter is in Mogadishu, this fight is between Hizbul Islam and Sheikh hotel...

Hassan Turki, Shangoolle, Masnuur waa iska qaybiyeen qaar Hiiraan qaarna Gedo, that's my 2 cents...

Emperor alshabaab is there in more forces than they ever were to capture Xamar. Hizbul Islam is a fractured organization and so are the two Hassans. Hassan Turk has lost his army to alshabaab; when you hear him in the media being in far away places imagine a mother whose children tragically slipped away, and who as a result refused to rest endlessly wondering around. The other Hasan has managed to wrestle the leadership of Hizbul Islam from the confused Dr. Iimaan, but alas that act did not transcend the mere symbolism of the old colonel gaining something in whose capacity he can speak as he desperately trots to various media outlets in Xamar and around the world to stay relevant in the current big fight for the control of the city.

But as you can see Sharif continues to hold his ground, even gain more, as the momentum of his opposition wanes down. His oppositions on the other hand are reduced to complain about the mechanics of a war they recklessly started. ‘He is mobilizing his qabiil’, they desperately point out as Sharif’s appeal to the general masses to defend the government materializes. In a desperate stunt to gain public sympathy, they even allege war crimes and decry humanitarian crisis produced because of the very war they rushed to start. Others, just like you, are resorting to mere name calling, and feeble headlines to register their anger with Sharif’s strength. What gives?

The thing is my good brother if one lacks solid principles to anchor his positions one becomes sentimental and emotional, and is easily seduced to engage useless propaganda to promote the ideas of violent, fringe groups like alshabaab whilst deep down in his heart he realizes what these groups espouse are rarely reconcilable with his real political aspirations of peaceful Somalia. There is no scandal in my mind to call for dialogue between the two competing visions for Mogadishu in particular and in Somalia in general. Ultimately it will be because of a genuine political settlement that Somalia will return to peacefulness again, not through military exercise or forceful humiliation. But one has to acknowledge making that dialogue possible again requires achieving mutual recognition and a tolerable degree of leveling out with the current reality. It’s sad it came down to this, but this is what this war is all about. Alshabaab refused to recognize the other side, and so it will be through this war that they will be forced to accept the existence of a transitional government.

In that fundamental struggle between reason and demagoguery, where do you stand ya King? Are you supporting alshabaabs current position to overthrow the government? If yes, why ya Emp? If no, what gives these Duke-like propaganda posts that seemingly depicts scenarios that do not at this time exist in Xamar?

Answer me waryaa, ama sidaadii bugux aad :D .

Abwaan   

lol...Daandurreey... I think Parts of Hodan was attacked today. People say Hodan not knowing Hodan, Madina and Kaaraan are the two biggest Districts in Mogadishu. Anti-peace groups attacked Saldhiga Hodan and its surroundings therefore this should not be mistaken with the whole Hodan District. I can say these groups only control half of Yaaqshiid.