Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Loyal Gun Dogs

Afro   

Who are they fighting for?

Who are they fighting agains?

What's their benefit of shading blood?

is it worth to fight for a bankrupted warlord?

maleeshiyo11.jpg

^^

Human tragedy befallen on Somalia, made Us the less fortunate and humble, the insignificant citizens of this world – a shameful endeavour, snatching and wiping the pride, and smile from our faces wherever we are – It’s all “US†against “Them†tradition – call it clannish if you like! It’s Shame On US,it's the reason that made other NATIONS don't take us seriously anymore!

The main problem here is the somalis themselves. They still support people like Sudi or Qanyare and their likes who killing each and evryday their own citizens. I believe maryooleys take longer to mature than most other humans that is why it is taking 15 yrs and still no maturity sign.

We need a revolution, a new revolution from within the people to stand up for thier rights and against these bloodsucking warlords.

am

Dhubad.   

^^

These guyz are simply working, they earn aroun $100 a month, they are Mercenaries if you like.

The new government should be finding ways to rehabilitate these guyz by turning into the new Somali Army. Otherwise, these guyz have no other choice but work(by killing innocent people).

I think they fight because they need to survive, the warlord offers the means, they've got families they have to feed.

They are also encouraged to fight for the clan, if the tribe becomes weak, they will suffer at the hands of the superior tribe.

Afro   

Animal Farm

They've got families they have to feed

With respect to you mate what a bullsh*t, this is the kind of excuse they need to spell more blood, they are able human being who Allah gave them two hands to work why can't they find some other humain job, we have a very rich country of raw matirial and miniral sources why can't they get that out of the ground, We have a coast line of almost 4000 KMs why can't they fish, we have the highest livestock population in the world why can't they shepherd, there are plenty of ways to feed your children other than shading inoocent blood, what about somaliland and Puntland which has less mineral wealth and farmland than the south and they still don't kill old woman and children to feed their stomac, please farmland don't ever give an excuse to this barbaric act. its pure savagery, and pure evil what they doing.

I do understand that they’re able to fish instead of pirating – you must understand everything in xamar is run by warlords – when the gun governs - that can only lead to barbaric acts. I didn’t mean to legitimize those acts, I was merely presenting the options that are available to the people there. Again, I know there are other positive things that they can be doing.

The new government should be finding ways to rehabilitate these guyz by turning into the new Somali Army

Dhubad, this is what bothers me the most about how the new army is being. These kids should be the very type of undisciplined and immoral people that a professional army should avoid yet if you do not find a livelihood, as the president reminds us every time he speaks, they pose a threat both government and people, law and order. What a sad state that what once was the best army in sub saharan Africa will be composed of thugs turned solders.