Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Forces Advance to Tukoraq

Bokero   

You lot are pitiable, and primitive... the discussion in SOL has deteriorated to my clan army is stronger than yours.... while you enjoy the hospitality of western tax payers, you urge peasants to operationalise your hate filled spew for no logical or ideological reason… are we fighting because we have fundamentally diverging visions for Somalis and how to make their brutish life better,… is our war about how society should be organised or governed! Off course not… it’s simple about hegemony, which gang of clan fascists can access the state coffers and dominate the rest! Its pure medieval power struggle…

If the discussions in SOL is indicator of what the next generation is to offer then future of that hellhole of a land leaves no one with any confidence!

The Somali dispora is as destructive as the warlords… I wonder how we came to be comfortable in the abyss and on daily innovate how we can further dig deep into nothingness…

you should all be ashamed!

Ibtisam   

YOu guys need to get a life; mighty drawish army of Puntland , might brave Somaliland army. Mighty my as*s these over paid, blood stain murders need to leave poor people to get on with their lives. :mad: Why don't they just got to a park and shoot each other dead, instead of iis eeriyanyan all day, every day, it is getting boring, not to mention compromising civilan’s lives. They have been chasing each other backwards and forwards at the expense of the local people. issh. naaga daayah please, no one should support this kind of madness, maar baa laa issteeli if you have to then finish, not years of random and sporadic fighting. Neither has any might or pride and no one should be promoting them :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^^ You're the only person I've ever met online that has a virtual lisp! :D

Bokero,

To be fair to Sheekhajaceelka, he does not live abroad. That mad man still lives in Somali(land)a! :D

Originally posted by Bokero:

You lot are pitiable, and primitive... the discussion in SOL has deteriorated to my clan army is stronger than yours.... while you enjoy the hospitality of western tax payers, you urge peasants to operationalise your hate filled spew for no logical or ideological reason… are we fighting because we have fundamentally diverging visions for Somalis and how to make their brutish life better,… is our war about how society should be organised or governed! Off course not… it’s simple about hegemony, which gang of clan fascists can access the state coffers and dominate the rest! Its pure medieval power struggle…

If the discussions in SOL is indicator of what the next generation is to offer then future of that hellhole of a land leaves no one with any confidence!

The Somali dispora is as destructive as the warlords… I wonder how we came to be comfortable in the abyss and on daily innovate how we can further dig deep into nothingness…

you should all be ashamed!

Well, Ngonge have just told you i live in Somaliland not in abroad ,,,

Second, Somaliland is not a qabiil ,, it is a country where many clans reside and share the power.

So, you are missing the whole point sxb ,,, shaah cab :D

Bokero   

Somaliland is not a qabil entity? u must be kidding me... but not suprised really cos somalis are commonly infected by self delusionary virus...bro please lets not argue for the sake of it!!!

and this is coming from someone who supports independence for SL and is not from SL...