Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

To the TFG Fans

N.O.R.F   

Occupying forces have been in Somalia since the turn of the year and that’s not forgetting the thousands already present before the war. These forces, incase we have forgotten, came to the country to kill Muslims who had the audacity to try and implement Sheria law and rid their people of external forces who armed and financed the warlords.

Today, we have Somalis promoting and supporting the occupation of their country with their thinking ‘officially’ based on the support for Transitional Government. However, members within this same ‘govnt’ were responsible for what can be termed as the ‘status quo’ before June 2006. This ‘status quo’ involved extortion, killings, rape, roadblocks and zero safety for the public at large. Those responsible for these crimes are today calling those who brought about a semblance of peace, law and order during the latter months on 2006, terrorists.

Considering the mammoth task ahead for this ‘govnt’, how do its supporters feel confident about the future? How will last year’s warlord be a model citizen today? With discord amongst the people, how is the ‘govnt’ going to bring them back into the fold and convince them that there is a brighter future? When will the fighting stop? When will people be confident again of landing in Xamar for business or pleasure? Will this ‘govnt’ be a puppet regime?

NOTE:

All are welcome to post but I want the pro TFG crowd to give us something to chew on apart from the usual cheerleading. One-liners are not welcome, promises that things will get better without a clear and concise rationale will not be accepted. Its time to step up your game as it were, man up, punch harder etc.

Hunguri   

Northner, you have posted very meaningful,constructive thread. Well, to be precise and short with my opinion. I think the TFG should push as hard as they can the regional peace and reconciliation submit, which will be held in Mogadisho in April. Though, the question of the Capital security to host the Delegation of all Somali clans would remain contreversial. Nevertheless, the goverment should act as a forum of reconciliation than a goverment in the strict sense of the term towards the reconciliation. Once, this accomplished. The opinion poll among the people to see the goverment as a bunch of Warlords :D would drop. With all the attempts made now, wallaahi truely speaking the reality in Somalia still dictates, that the only realistic aproach is the building block aproach. Priority should be given to peace building through this submit. And, the importence of stablising security to weaken this insurgency,baseless attack should not be forgotten. I believe, this is the only one way, that can bring peace and prosperity :D . This, is the only way, that I can see my self enjoying the business crowd of Suuqqii Bakaaraha at Xamar, that is, if I happen to be a business man lool. By the way, I repeat once agai. The insurgents of Mogadisho has no focus and vision of what so ever. Coz, throwing a mortar behind a civilian is not an acting of beign ressistent or achieving a freedom Golden medal award. They should back off and come to the table!!! Untill then Peace and Love all!!!

N.O.R.F   

Ya Hunguri, thanks for your post.

With regard to the reconciliation conference (which I doubt was the idea of the TFG by the way), yes it’s very much needed and yes all sides should take part in this effort. But I can guess the main sticking point will be the occupying forces. Questions will be raised as to how long these guys will be staying. No matter what anyone says, trust cannot be obtained when you have an occupying force in place. If the country is in the control of the TFG (like Duke always says), then why the need for Xabashi/AU forces? Does this not defeat the purpose of ‘unity’? Again, I have the feeling that the TFG is being encouraged to invite AU forces by Ethiopia.

How will the TFG gain the trust of the people considering its members were warlords who kept Somalia in chaos for 16 years?

I hope the pro TFG camp can give us an insight into how this can be achieved with a well-written piece.

The reconciliation conference was not the TFG's idea ,,, it is the EU's initiation and condition to somalia's aid ,,,, around 60 Million US dollars is bending coz of this conference ,,,

Peacenow   

Northener, the TFG supporters see the shocking deficency of the TFG gang, know, what we know, that they are ethiopian stooges.

But they willing to excuse that, because to them, the TFG is avenue for something the country has not had for 16 years. For them, if it is a government and it is not taliban, then that is good.

That is why they support it.

Hunguri   

Kollay anigu, Im consulting with my Oxford English Dictionary book to collect as much vocabulary of English as I need to defend the well beign of the TFG :D . So, you may find slaw in my posting smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^Take your time saxib but i'm looking for replies from the hardcore supporters. They seem to be running around other parts of the forum but not in this thread.

yo! this is a wet dream. just more deaths will come of out! yeey has a wet dream period. he needs to take a shower, clean himself and come to the lunch table with clean open hands before its too late and alot of unnecessary blood is shed.

we all know that u cant rule ppl by the sword. such ppl since alexander the great have meet their destiny.

tfg should be desolved and an govt the encompasses the whole somalia should be established!! this bs called tfg is not even funny. it needs to be desolved asap for the good of all somalis.

NASSIR   

It really doesn't make any sense when people forward their complaints without any substance. What other alternative do you have besides the TFG? If you are reiterating that ICU were saints and TFG villains, then I really don't have anything to say so as many people who would have been participants of this thread had you toned down the baseless critcisms against the TFG. What is the fuss, Ethiopia has already announced that its troops are now ready to withdraw from our country. The security challenge will be dealt with gradually.

how could some thing not voted for by the somali ppl be the only alternative!! u r joking???

lets get serious. speak from the heart and let out the supressed reality thats inprisioned in there! not some saved txt file thats copied from a wanna be dictator crazy manual. :confused:

NASSIR   

But, Ruly TFG is all we have and it enjoys international support. Should we destroy this entity as it is or at least try to work with its national plans. I know it has shortcomings but we should strive to rectify them, not exploit the shortcomings in the hope of getting rid of the TFG. What we have after that? Somalia riven by warlords and the return of occupation with its labor force mechanisms imposed by warlords on innocent , defenseless people?