Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliand Government Welcomes UN Move to Shift Offices from Nairobi to Hargeisa

^^^lol deal with what? all of those local based organisations and the state you mentioned I see as a solution to the problem of identity and yes I welcome them all.

Anything else, what a disapointment..

Belo. Alot of Puntlanders on SOL innaba caadi maaha, miyaanay aqoon waxaan dagaal iyo dood ahayn. Waxaad yara moodaa inay khabiir ku yihiin faan iyo fatoosh, daan-daansi iyo deel-qaaf. Qof samaan iyo suruur la raba bay xumaan iyo xaqiirnimo ka raadiyaan.

Somalina   

Deal with the rebellion Adeer!

Until there is unity among Somalis there wont be peace but more bloodshed. Why you (GD) care where the HQ will be? why is that relevant? Why does leadership come into a factor in your qabiil decision making case?

^^^Nonsense adeer, you asked a question and I gave you an answer.

Why does leadership come into a factor in your qabiil decision making case?

Not sure what you are alluding to here. It seems you misunderstand my point on purpose. I oppose the secessionists in Hargays, however I welcome the move to relocate the UN offices in Hargaysa, I would even welcome that Hargaysa become the new capital of Somalia. The reason being is that it is peaceful and it would further help the people of that named city who happen to be fellow Somali’s. Thus the point is its time to move on, Mogadishu is in no state to be the capital of the country at the moment, and development should not be halted just because of one city. Sakhar outlined this argument, its just you was not paying attention at the time.

Somalina   

Mogadisho is the key that opens all the "federal" doors adeer.

You can have offices in such and such cities but what really matters at the end is MOGADISHO nooh! :D

Sophist   

It would have been nice but this WON'T happen! I can bet my house on this!. Actually, the media got this wrong. H.E Mr Mahiga was referring to UNPOS making sure it increases its presence in Somalia including Somaliland and Puntland. All other UN agencies have sub offices in both of these regions.

Anyhow, Nairobi it is till Mogadishu settles or Hargeisa become the capital City of Somalia!

Abu S

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Mogadisho is the key that opens all the "federal" doors" adeer.

You can have offices in such and such cities but what really matters at the end is MOGADISHO nooh!
:D

Ok so thats what was botehring you all along, Mogadishu matters and other cities dont? Thats so old school.. :D

What matters is the survival of the Somali race, and restoring the republic, if Hargaysa or Garowe can lead to that then no problem. I dont care if they move the capital to Zaylac, as long as it benefits the people.

Today there are meaningless battles raging in Mogadishu as has beent he case for 20 years. Its time to rethink everything.

Somalina   

Old school, New school it don't matter when it comes to Somali politics adeer! and you know it as well as me indeed! Lets not play musical chairs adeer! reality is that the UN is relocating to a Somali soil! and that is all I care for. What do you fancy inadeer?

Somalina   

You know whom I'm addressing! Indha adeegaagaa aa cajiib ah, laakiin wax cusub oo soo kordhey ma ahan!

GD, if you want folks to respect the PL flag, you have got to respect the SL flag, sorry bro, but it goes together.