Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gebre slapped Abdilahi Yusuf on the face LOL

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

loool Kool Kat I like the movie but where were the guards. .

Aren't the guards are Xabashis too ??
JB Do you think Cabdilaahi Yuusuf will trust the xabashis?

I don't think he would he wouldn't trust other clan members in his government who are warlords just like him.

Why would he trust the xabashis?

Nephissa   

save some qosol and L0L-ing for later, when you hear the old man's ranting and raving, airing from radio Puntland, angrily denying that the incident happened: "layma dhirbaaxin, waa beentoood, Gabre waa saaxiibkeeygii koowaad, kaalaya wejigayga ma jug baa ka muuqata i fiiriya.." LoooL.

Hunguri   

loooool I am sure, the one wrote this story must had been the corespondent of Somali Fadhi ku dirrir Makhaayad. Its a funny story, laakiin totally fabricated. Well, in conclusion Xabashi ama Amxaar waxuu Somali faaiido uhayo maleh.

Laba-X   

Dadbaa dadbaa buunbuuniyee

belaayo ma dhicin doraad...

ileen Soomaalidu wey iska hadashaa tolow - Gabre awooda uu Yeey ku dharbaaxo yaa siiyey ma lays weediiyey?

You can hate the man, but even so, it is good to come up with something believeable - Ama been sheeg ama wax u eg!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

"
layma dhirbaaxin, waa beentoood, Gabre waa saaxiibkeeygii koowaad, kaalaya wejigayga ma jug baa ka muuqata i fiiriya..
" LoooL.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,,, :D:D

walee caadi ma tihid ,,,, kaalaya i fiiriya kute ,,, :D

"
layma dhirbaaxin, waa beentoood, Gabre waa saaxiibkeeygii koowaad, kaalaya wejigayga ma jug baa ka muuqata i fiiriya..
" LoooL.

Good one :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Why did you edit your post...You were having a field at the expense at Tolka. Don't be chicken now

Kolay adigu sida halkan ku cadaysay, ma tihid nin Tolka difaaci kara, so why do you care? ;)

Xoogsade   

save some qosol and L0L-ing for later, when you hear the old man's ranting and raving, airing from radio Puntland, angrily denying that the incident happened: "
" LoooL.

Abaayadiis, duqa waa xafiday dabeecadiisa. I think he should come out and do this "denial" soon to put this news to rest. A/Y ceeb ma qabato.

ME

Saxib, while this event(if factual) is not acceptable to us, it reflects poorly on A/Y as a man at the same time. He will be lampooned as the st00ge who has fallen out of grace with his patrons and who got slapped.

Thierry.   

Nations have gone to war because of such incidents Inshallah the Tigray mafia will pay for such actions.

The fact that Gabre has overruled him on many occasions is a disgrace in itself. I might dislike the man but if this incident is true it makes me very angry.

me   

Xoogsade,

AY is in the eyes of the world the president of Somalia. I rather see the president of Somalia dead, then seeing him being slapped. When I say this I am defending the office of the president of Somalia, not AY.

Imagine seeing the Somali flagn being burned by Ethiopians. (yes they are burning whole cities I know, but bare with me)

This Somali flag is also the flag that the TFG uses. Does the use of the flag by the TFG make it another flag that we shouldn't care about?

AY can be lampooned, but the office of the president of Somalia can't.