Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

For those in England, there will be storm of Protest vs the cruel killing of Somalis:

Emperor   

Peaceful protest, I see nothing wrong with it. Perhaps could be the best way to demonstrate and present your feeling to the world, convey rather a stong message against any case whatever that may be....

Originally posted by bilan:

Amethyst:

maybe it is peaceful demonstrations, but did you think of how your actions will impact on the lives of somalis living there, you are living in europe and do not need nothing from saudis, but there are thousands who depend on saudis, inside saudi arabia or even in somalia, and if saudis decide to retaliate, which is not impossible,what good did the demonstration acheived?.

I'm sorry bilan, I fail to see your point through these tears and sheer mental anguish. icon_razz.gif . Seriously, I do though. What do you suggest? we keep quiet for fear of retaliation..albeit unprovoked! Do the Saudis have something against freedom of speech (course they do, but this isnt anti-Islam)? There is no dealing with them then, is there? I'm sure even the lay Saudi person realizes the awfulness of their despot monarchy and the hypocrisy of their laws and standards. I blv the whole point of the protest is to show our stand against their injustice to fellow Somalis....nothing more, nothing less. If the british govt executed 6 Somalis, not only would I protest right here, but I'm more than sure enough british people will join me. Dear, there comes a point where you have to make a stand for something you blv in, despite the consequences. Although how a peaceful show of protest will effect Somalis in KSA fails me.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE says:

you're probably going to walk past my office as you go on that demo

Which is your windows saxib? :D So i dont mistake it for the Saudi Embassy window(s), but if i do, i apologise in advance for my wayward actions and just hope you have double glazing.

Marabo in-aan odheyga dhakhro :D

N.O.R.F   

I would probably need something to eat after a day of shouting and making finger gestures at the arabs, who knows i may just offend your boss enough to review your salary :D . If it goes up, share the spoils will ya :cool:

Sincere   

Rudy:

also, please protest emails to amensty, un, to the saudi govt!

Unfortunately some of us cant make it there (unless one of you brits is willing to fund the trip across the Atlantic :D ) furthermore those of us residing in cities with a miniscule Somali populus have limited options in addressing/protesting this display of "selective" justice. Email is the only option we have. Time constraints might hinder some from sitting down and penning a protst email (I have edited and deleted more than 3 thus far since this fiasco erupted, and time does not permit me to pen one worthy of sending)

Maybe we can solicit help from some of the more eloquent nomads in here ( there plenty) to pen down an articulate letter of protest (it would be for a worthy cause). This could be posted in the forum, along with the email adresses of the above mentioned organizations/ farcical monarchy. Majority here have more than 1 email address, and all they would have to do is copy/paste the letter into an email, sign the note, and hit the send button. A average of less than 5 minute process that would send a clear message. Do the math 500 nomads with at least 2 email addresses = 1000 emails, pass it along to buddies, and it could put the chain letter phenomena to shame.

Who would be willing and grab this bull by the horns?

NGONGE   

:D @Ame

Funny that you should mention that! I was talking to our assistant director the other day (after returning back from holiday) about Arabs and living in an Arab country. He was criticising his own country’s system but reserved all his anger and scathing comments for the Saudis! He thinks they’re racists! :eek:

I really don’t understand why supposedly sane, normal and intelligent people are prone to making such sweeping generalisations! :(

PS

He's a UAE national.

Jumatatu   

Ogesyiis Ogeysiis Ogeysiis

Ka soo qeybgal wanaagan iyo asluub wacan.

Madsanidiin

GOOBTA BANAANBAXA-

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in London, 30 Charles Street

W1J 5DZ

MAALINKA BANAAN BAXA.

JIMCE 15-Ka April 2005

Time 1400 - 1800

Tube Station Green Park

map1.gif

STOIC   

i hope this will be a wake up call for the Somalis to stop their silence on regime represion and human right violation of the Arab world.Will this validate prior contention by the western world and prophecy that that the Arab world are inherently inhumane towards their own people and their guests?. In the minds of most westerners,for whom history of Islam is vague-Attitude towards Islam and muslim world is shaped by images like this incidentIn Islam law(rather than theology) is the dominant discipline for defining the religion.Islamic law provides the blue print of a good society.What Saudi Arabia did - did not stood for Islamic sharia essential unity and diversity in a geographical/nationality context.Islamic law always reflects the diversity of Islam(blind to racism).Racism always exist around the world-it is just the ugly side of the human nature-but what the Saudi's did is something that deserves abhorrnce(not that this time it happened to the somalis) at all time.So go out demonstrate and show your solidarity for justice eventhough others did it before you!.

so any one got the email addresses we can blast, we need them, please post them if u find them! i am still searching via google!

Libaax r these the ones that were murdered!! Allah bless them in heaven!! what an atrocity! heartless *******s!!