Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

For those in England, there will be storm of Protest vs the cruel killing of Somalis:

NASSIR   

U right Libaax sankataabte. I wish i could make it too. I am very sure Somalis in England are determined to speak out against the cruelty of this Saudi regime.

Originally posted by bilan:

i for one wish no one will come out.

Its a PEACEFUL protest. No one will be maimed or insulted hopefully. The aim is to ask for justification and point out that Somalis despite their internal differences are united first and foremost and will not agree to being subjugated to unjust policies because of the helpless and weak status of their country.

Caamir, if you can come all the way from San diego, why not? :D

Phanta, it will be difficult without my #1 sidekick...but this is far more important and for a good cause. I'll manage.

NGONGE   

Ame, you're probably going to walk past my office as you go on that demo. Watch out for a rotten banana :D

^^ So how do you know he eats rotten bananas for lunch? *cough* lunch hr visits *cough*

NGONGE, are you gonna take that?

P.S. what a little banana compared to a good cause? redface.gif . Throw even a water melon! redface.gif

NGONGE   

The rotten bananas will be purchased especially for that occasion. It all depends on who annoys me most, the Somalis or the Saudis.

Of course, this slight inconvenience will mean that for one day at least, I shall not be able to claim the proud title of being “the only Somali in the villageâ€. Maybe I should take the day off. :rolleyes:

bilan   

Originally posted by CAAMIR:

Thanks for your responses.

Bilan, i agree that it is not good to personalize a whole topic but you are attracting the personalization of it out of an attention you trying to seek when the emotions are high just as Og-girl did.

Please show your sympathy. If you can't do , then i really advise that you reserve your comment.

excuse me, you posted something in a public forum, why would i reserve my comments, if you want everyone to agree with you, then you should have emailed those who agree with you,i did not say anything about those men, and i already showed my sympathy in another topic; instead of calling me attention seeker, you could have said demonstration will achieve these goals A, B and C,but i guess some people can not talk without accusation and insults.

Amethyst:

maybe it is peaceful demonstrations, but did you think of how your actions will impact on the lives of somalis living there, you are living in europe and do not need nothing from saudis, but there are thousands who depend on saudis, inside saudi arabia or even in somalia, and if saudis decide to retaliate, which is not impossible,what good did the demonstration acheived?

<---- walks out shaking her head and wondering why people resort into accusations instead of explaining their points.