Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland interior minister arrives in LA SOOL..

you must be joking right my brother did you not just state that "Puntland controls the majority of SOOL, SANAG & CAYN which are part and parcel of Puntland State" or am i crazy lool, anyway we be going circle with this back and forth lets just say a respectfully disagree with you old boy.

N.O.R.F   

Those who have been to both SL and PL recently 'know' what areas are under whos control and what not. Lets just leave it at that shall we?

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

i could say the same thing about buhoodle being recently made up (lol) but regress the issue here again is that Sol and Sang is not in control of Puntland.

Buhoodle has been buhoodle since the time of aden cadde and abdirasheed ali sharmarkee. But this Saxiil is a RECENT CREATION. A division of Waqooyi galbeed into two regions. Just like Bari was broken up into Bari and Karkaar.

How can I take you seriously when you can't even spell "SOOL" AND "SANAAG" CORRECTLY?

Liibaan   

Is what matters is the will of people? or who controls here or there?

We all know that Siyad controlled all Somalia; ICU controlled much of the south

Somaliland claims they want self-determination, democracy, peace, and freedom to secede from Somalia

Not bad, however people of Sool/East Sanaag/Cayn as well want self-determination, democracy, peace, freedom to be an integral part of Somalia

Somalithinker I see that you are against people of Buuhoodle to have their own province/Gobol called Cayn, while you want your people of Northwest to have a country called Somaliland….that is hypocrisy

My boy Garaad Caanood, i am just stating the facts on the ground on the control of SOL AND Sang thats all. And if i had it my way eastern Sool if the people want to join Somalia, i would let Eastern Sang leave if they want to leave, Cayn is different matter in that its in another region and picking and choosing on area already in established region would be wrong So over all i have no issue with your views Caanood, i just do not want from your side to say without these regions we cant leave, is that agreeable to you my brother.

Taako losing your cool with me, makes you look foolish who cares how i choose to spell those regions old boy. lol looking on the old somali map of somalia that region you claim to be part of Puntland never existed legeally even in the former governments time, so brother dont claim small areas of other peoples region, cause the fact that people of those area are from you know who clan does not make them Puntland automatically ok.

Liibaan   

Thinker nothing is a different matter

We can say eastend of both Sool and Sanaag is also a different matter in that its in another region and picking and choosing on area already in established region would be wrong (note I used the same words you used against you)

You want Sool and Sanaag to be divided, and not Togdheer THAT’S NOT FAIR

How about if think outside of the box and say

Somalia is an established and recognized country by UN, AU, EU, AL, and over 200 countries, and dividing a country would be wrong, makes a complete sense right

The World is unwilling to recognize any region within Somalia, because for 16 years the international community was examining Somaliland’s case for recognition, they realized that’s it’s like opening a Pandora box, once they recognize Somaliland, they also should recognize Sool, Sanaag, and then Cayn, Caynabo, Ceel-Afweyn, and ofcourse Awdal will join the bandwagon

I heard already there is group of somali people in UN, who are advocating for Republic of Awdal

Most of you heard the story of Chechens, they want secede like Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan

Some international think tanks warn an all out war (a multifaceted tribal

) in Somalia if any region within Somalia is recognized, they believe history might repeat itself like ethnics in former Yugoslavia, Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda/Burundi, or Suni, shai, and kurds in Iraq

balaayo. rer ka kaleye ee wale raba in ay rer dhulkoda sheegtan ethenka, rer waqoye galbeed, aya somali oo dan ka haray. what sense does it make for Somaliland to claim parts of sanaag, sool and cayn. You either have it all or you don't. As for the facts on the ground, the truth is out of the entire region of Sool, somaliland controls one village on the border called aynabo and only through force, the rest is controled by Puntland. As for the region of cayn or the togdheer district of Buhoodle, it controls none but is enirely controled by puntland. Sanaag, on the other hand is complicated. Of the three districts of ceel afweine, Erigavo, and las Qoray or Badhan, the first is controled by Somaliland which only has Xees, maidh and ceel afweine. The second is mostly a no mens land and Somaliland controls northwestern erigavo, The rest of erigavo is controlled by the clans who live there. The villages of ardaa, fiqi fuliye, awrboogeys and jidali are closely tied to Xudun in Northern Sool. Medheshe, Hadaftimo, Geed la rifey, damala xarage are tied to Badhan. Lasty, Badhan district with the largest city of sanaag and other large towns like Dhahar, Buraan, and Las Qoray is controlled by Puntland. I also hear lately that Jibuti has crossed the border and came as close as Saylac.

Brother, Garaad Caanood i see you still cant except somaliand or what you term North West somalia leaving, as i deep down known even if the issue of Sool, and Sang were solved you would still have issue of somaliland living, which for the life of me i dont understand, to issue of buhoodle its in region firmly in support of somaliland, and as you claim let the people choose let the full region itself vote for somalia or with somaliland, you and i both no the outcome of that vote, in Sang you have areas that are in support of somaliland so what do you suggest the rights of those people be to follow the majority, because you say so then you must say the same thing about buhoodle. The adwal region wont have their own state for the simple fact they were never pre-1960 i nation, unlike somaliland that was, plus my brother the issue of pandra box being open is unfound even the A.U. fact finding mission de-bunk this view so that point is not strong. What we have here are two regions controled by two different nations, IE UK and Italy with set borders, after they left the two independent nations choose not forced to combine there natios to one, with the hopes of other regions coming, but in the end that never happened and one region chooose to leave its simple like that, look at it in none-emotional way brother look at it in black and white and you see the truth that regardless of the issue of Sool and Sang people for some odd reason still refuse to let somaliland go, and i to this day dont undersand there logic to have region who does not want them being cried for.

Naxar Nugaaleed, in life and to be rightious its not having it all but having enough to live with, if portion of those regions are in suppport of somalilad let them join to force them because i can say the same thing to the issue of Buhoodle. Sool western which borders somaliland is in Somaliland control and you know that Saang is mixed bag, but my main point which no one refutes is that puntland does not control FULL control of both these regions thats all i am saying people.

Naxar Nugaaleed, no djubuti troops crossed the border, you heard of the talk of ethiopian not djubutians, lol. Plus djubuti barely as army they have French military to help them. lol

Taako losing your cool with me, makes you look foolish who cares how i choose to spell those regions old boy. lol looking on the old somali map of somalia that region you claim to be part of Puntland never existed legeally even in the former governments time, so brother dont claim small areas of other peoples region, cause the fact that people of those area are from you know who clan does not make them Puntland automatically ok.

Now your playing semantics brother. If I am losing my cool you are losing your mind icon_razz.gif The regions in question are obviously in question for a reason.Somaliland wants to make their clan fiefdom of a region look bigger and more diverse with the addition of the former british somaliland territories. When Your president or even Vice president can go to buhoodle toghdeer or Lascaanood, Sool or Badhan Sanaag lets talk. :D

Listen brother i see we are going in circles with this, and you starting to loss your cool and inslut me so i make this simple and easy, like you pointed the regions are in question by both groups lol. To your last points i can make the same claim about your President about regions who support somailand Were he or his prime minister or Puntland president and vice President cant go, so thus we ar back to square in our arugment loool. Listen i see this argument has come to its end so lets agree to disagree on this issue.

Taleexi   

Claims are claims i can say the samething but we will be going around in circle, as i stated before and i state again The full control of both those regions are not in puntland control thats a fact like it or not, and cayn is created region which again opens up a can of warms about what is border what is line, does one cross it due to ethnic reason or through legal reasons thats the questions my friends.

Isn't Saaxil a created region too?, or only the prestigeous, chosen people can coin a region on their own choosing.. :D

Brother, Mansa Munsa this subject in this argument is over jumpin in this late is no need lool. In the case of Saaxil the whole region as whole choose to do this in the case of Budhoole its only one section in the region that choose to create it not the whole region as whole old boy.