Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mogadisho International Airport open for business

Hopefully, the good news will keep on coming!!

Markii ugu horeysay muddo 12 sano ayaa maanta garoonka weyn ee magaalada Muqdisho waxa soo caga dhigtay diyaaradii ugu horeysay taasi oo siday wafdi ka socday jaamacada carabta .

Dad weyn aad u fara badan ayaa isugu tagay garoonka iyaga oo muujinaya sida ay ugu faraxsan yihiin talaabadaani oo ay ku tilmamaen mid hor mar ah.

Xubno ka tirsan golaha maxaakimta ayaa iminka ku sugan garoonka kuwasi oo muujinaya sida ay ugu faraxsan yihiin umuurtaan

Duuliyihii waday diyaaradaan u diiwaan gishan shirakad laga leeyahay dalka Keenya ayaa sheegay in uu ku farxsan yahy in uu noqdo duuliyihii ugu horeeyay muddo 12 sano ka dib diyaarad ku dajiya garoonlka weyn ee Muqdisho.

Warka ku saabsan arimaha garoonka waxii ka soo kordha qeybaha dambe ayaan idinla soo socodsiin doonaa.

Dhinaca kale banaanbax aad u balaran ayaa maanta ka dhacay deeganka Fagax ee magaalada Muqdisho kaasi oo looga soo hor jeeday fara gilinta ciidamada Ithbioya iyo guud ahaan ciidamo la keeno Soomaaliya.

Abdi2005   

muq1.jpg

Mudanayaal ka tirsan midowga maxaakiimta oo gudaha garoonka ku tukaday SALAATUL SHUKRI ku aadan furitanka garoonka diyaarada ee muqdisho oo 14sano aan wax diyaarad ah ku soo dagin kana duulin.

Juje   

May Allah SWT support them .They are in the right path of rebuilding a thorn Nation.

Paragon   

garoonkamuqdisho7.jpg

The airport

garoonkamuqdisho8.jpg

The first flight out of many...after 14 years

garoonkamuqdisho9.jpg

Here goes the first guest...Insha-Allahu I should be a guest there in the near future.

Good to see things coming back to normal in Xamar.

Abdi2005   

garoonkamuqdisho1.jpg

Mas'uuliyiinta Maxaakimta iyo Cabdalla Mubaarak oo soo tukaday Salaadda Jimcaha.

garoonkamuqdisho2.jpg

Prof.Maxamed Cali, Cabdalla Mubaarak iyo Sheekh Shariif iyo Dr. Maxamed Cali Ibraahim(midig)

garoonkamuqdisho5.jpg

Dadweynaha oo iskugu hambalyeynaya Furitaanka Garoonka Muqdisho.

garoonkamuqdisho9.jpg

Cabdalla Mubaarak oo Noqday Mas'uulkii ugu horeeyay ee kasoo degay Muqdisho Airport 11-sano kadib.

garoonkamuqdisho10.jpg

garoonkamuqdisho12.jpg

Dr.Dahir Maxamuud Geelle oo ah Afhayeenka Wafdiga iyo Mas'uuliyiin kale oo kusugan Gudaha Garoonka Muqdisho Air.

garoonkamuqdisho13.jpg

garoonkamuqdisho14.jpg

Sheekh Shariif oo gudaha Garoonka ugu hadlaya Saxaafadda.

Maashaallaah! Good development indeed. Praises be due to Allaah the great. Allaah has destined that this development shall pass by today!

Waa Allaah subxaanah mahadiis hada haduu caqliga shaqeeyey.

I wish all the best to my Mogadishu brethren and inshallaah the whole city will be pacified!

This is what I was praying for and wished for to happen for the last couple of years.

I was really in tears sometimes, when ever I remembered the bad situation our capital found itself in. I was really saddened and I was sure, that because the capital was in that state, the whole country could not move on.

But I wish, that for Mogadishu folks only good days will be ahead inshallaah. They had enough warfare, hostilites and fights during the last 17years.

I believe there is no one, who really loves his country, who did not share a tear or cheered at the news of the reopening of the largest airport in Somalia after 11 years of disuse.

I hope that Mogadishu will become a beacon of peace, stability and transquility inshallaah.

All the best for the future.

muq1.jpg

This is ofcourse how the airport used to look like, before the civil war!

SomMogadishuAirport.jpg

Great news, I must commend the courts for their latest moves. Give credit were it is due...Mogadishu today is better of than it has been for the past 15 years, may it continue..

AYOUB   

Great stuff. Very significant and symbolic step.

Mogadishu International Airport Reopens after 11 years.

Mogadishu 14, July. 06 ( Sh.M.Network ) An airplane crying Arab League delegates who arrived in Mogadishu this morning left Somalia using Mogadishu international airport for the first time in 11 years.

The plane landed at 2:30pm local time after taking off from Esiley airfield in northern Mogadishu after Islamists and Arab delegates decided to use the international Airport in southern part of the capital to show that Mogadishu is under Islamists control after 11 years of warlord dominance.

Hundreds of people including officers from the Islamists have gathered at the airport to participate the historic event by which Islamists achieved after 11 years.

The Airport, as well as the main seaport have been closed for the feuds in Capital after the united nations left Somalia in 1995.

Chairman of the Islamic Courts Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed has addressed briefly the people saying the International Airport is open from now on.

“We are very happy to witness unforgettable moments like today, we tell everybody that Mogadishu international Airport is open for international planesâ€. Sheik Sharif said.

“This is what we have been looking forward after people’s Islamic uprising in the capital which achieved to defeat warmongers, we tell the international community the capital is safe after years longâ€, he added.

The plane has taken off crying eleven Arab League delegates led by Abdalla MubaraK, Special Representative for Somalia and other fifteen delegate members from the Islamic Courts which will represent Islamists at the planed Khartoum Peace accord.

“We are very much appreciated today we are taking off from Somalia International Airport which closed for a period of 11 yearsâ€, Abdalla Mubarak said.

Prof. Ibrahim hassan Adow led the Islamic Courts delegates who flew to Khartoum to participate a meeting which previously planed to be held on July 15th.

Somalia Government is dragging foot on participating the meeting though Arab states are persuading to attend.

Shabelle Media Network, Somalia

muq1.jpg

Meel Eebbe keeno waa joogaa, waa taagan yahay. Cirfiid miyaa waxa mise kaamirada uu ka helaa.

I also subtlely see dharka uu badasho, awal shaati caadi uu qaadan jiray, markuu ajnabiga la kulmaayana jaakad suit ah isku taagi jiray, xataa mar asagoo garabaati wato lagu masawiray, maanta reer Afgaanistaan ama Bakistaan ismooday soo gishtay shaatigii dheeraa iyo surwaalkii gaabnaa.

Marba meeshee xaalada mareyso ayaa la isku labisaa dheh, Indhamadoowoow.

Indhamadoowe tii asxaabtaada ku dhacday, Qanyare iyo Yalaxoow ku dhacday mid ka daran inay kugu dhaceyso sug. Maahmaahdii maxee ahayd, cagtii joogsan weyso mar ee ceeb la kulantaa? Ar maxaa ceeb kuu dhiman. You wait, balaayo xaaraan ku nool.