Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Sharif is in the lead no doubt and will win. But now the race is interesting. Nur Cade & Sharif were from the same clan and allies. This is a race between two different individuals

one of the 6 candidates just dropped from the race. I missed his name when it was announced but he said he is a newbie to the political scene and says "SOMALIYA HA NOO LAATO".

Officially, gulwade wuu carare, he is not in the room and did not feel the need to announce his withdrawl formally.

There are four candidates remaining.

Duke brother, why do you have to look everything into clan lenses. all those votes sheikh Sharif got are not all from his clan. I am sure there are a lot votes that Sharif got from puntland folks. again Sharif looks like the winner but He also can loose.

What can Maslax possibly acheive. How can he make peace with Al-shabaab, simble: he can't. In my opinion only one man in that group can make peace with Al-shabaab and that is Sh. Shariif Sh. Axmed.

The only good thing Maslax can do now is to drop out to spare us all this pain of long night.

Guul-wade and Edson drop out. The edson guy is crasy, he jus went AWOL

What can Maslax possibly achieve? How can he make peace with Al-shabaab, simple: he can't. In my opinion only one man in that group can make peace with Al-shabaab and that is Sh. Shariif Sh. Axmed.

The only good thing Maslax can do now is to drop out to spare us all this pain of long night.

Guul-wade and Edson drop out. The edson guy is crazy wallaahay, he jus went AWOL

Lol, one of the fellaz who was just interviewed said "I'm glad laaluushkii musqulaha leysku siin jiran iney dhamaatay oo si daacad ah aan madaxweyneheyna u dooraneyna maanta".

hahahaha, laalush aa musqulaha leysku siin jiray, allah ceebteena inoo qari.

^^^Adeer the clan is only a small difference here. The Sharif is new, Maslah is old. The Sharif is religious, Maslah was not last time we checked.

The Sharif was the talk of the town, Maslah name just came in today. This is the main difference bwteen the two it is a stark choice.

Also Sharif had 200 to start with and got 16 from the old Parliment.

Nur Cade was very unpopular so much for "international community" he got 59 only above 10% of the whole parliment.

We are waiting for the voting to begin. They are probably printing those 8x11 sheets again. This is indeed going to be a lengthy process.

The ballot box are in place once more.

PS: Dukey, he got 15 from non ARS members, therefore he can only gain more votes.