Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Live From Hargeisa

Looks like UCID is not in the horizon now ,,,,, the ball is now between UDUB & KULMIYE.

Electoral Commission said they will finalize counting most of the votes by tomorrow. They should announce the results in the coming few days.

- The Electoral commission said they will announce the "preliminary results" tomorrow morning.

- UDUB said the votes have been manipulated by Kulmiye and will not accept any preliminary results. They warned against announcement of any results until certain issues have been solved.

walahi wa cajiib loool dawlad leh mucaraadki ba nagaga shubtay , there were international observers and they said sii wacan bay u dhacday

Tnx for the update Jacayl

There is this old man aan dicaayadeeyo and he tells me Silaanyo will never win. He is so UDUB supporter that he sometimes comes accross as insane. According to him UDUB has won this election fair and squere.

juma-nne   

There is this old man aan dicaayadeeyo and he tells me Silaanyo will never win. He is so UDUB supporter that he sometimes comes accross as insane. According to him UDUB has won this election fair and squere.

From you statement yaa xiin odayga seems to have some beef with Siilanyo and not Kulmiye. I beleive he would change his stance comes when he will see a balanced and qualified Siilanyo Administration.

Liibaan   

Dhiigyacab Siilaanyo is 77 years old notorious warlord, as SNM/Somalidiid Siilaanyo killed hundreds of SSC civilians in 1980s, also he killed thousands of civilians in Burco/Hargeisa civil war in 1990s