Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Between Warlords and the Clan Islamic Courts - a choice between Pest and Cholera

insanity is the reflection which appears as a result of holding the miror infront of yourself.

I am afriad not but that statement hints of insanity. as for this TFG, of course its working for the good Somalia. It has its its shortcomings but so do all governments and, really, look at the state we are in,who are we to expect a perfect government in an inperfect country. Whatever it is, its the government and in islam, a bad government is better then none. One thing confuses me, are still a secessionist or are now a shaikh?

NASSIR   

RedMan, Abdilahi Yusuf accomplished something of that sort which accrued to his credit before he became president. Now that everything is in peace in Mogadisho, the courts should also be the president of Somalia, from Hargeisa to Kismayo. Is that your belief? However, Abdillahi is leading proportional goverment of over 250 members whereas the courts, except one, are associated with one clan only and its sub clans. Each court tries its own members, sometimes, if not all the time, leading to a contraversial decision when it comes to members of the minority.[the above article] Abdilaahi Yusuf refrains from violent means of achieving things though he is well armed and has behind the alleged support of Ethiopian troops whereas the courts accuse everyone who is not part of them of working with the devils and should be eradicated in the swiftest possible means.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caamir:

RedMan, Abdilahi Yusuf accomplished However, Abdillahi is leading proportional goverment of over 250 members whereas the courts, except one, are associated with one clan only and its sub clans. Each court tries its own members, sometimes, if not all the time, leading to a contraversial decision when it comes to members of the minority.[the above article] Abdilaahi Yusuf refrains from violent means of achieving things though he is well armed and has behind the alleged support of Ethiopian troops whereas the courts accuse everyone who is not part of them of working with the devils and should be eradicated in the swiftest possible means.

I thought you attended as you claimed that conference by Dr.Cali Khalif Galaydh.Yet you seem to have absuletel,not even the slightest idea of structure of the ICU,so bit of advice to you bro,learn,take a look at the agenda of the ICU, evaluate their work,then reach a conclusion after that.But before you even have done that,isn't it idiotic to just suck a thumb in public forum without knowing much of the ICU as you have here.

I mean, how can I address someone who standign by a statment that,there is ONLY one member of the ICU who doesn't belong to the tribe in Xamar and their sub clans.

You just don't have any clue bro to say the least,thus you wouldnt' be qualified to judge the ICU since you don't know 'em.

furthermore,if we take a look at the situation of the TFG,tell one accomplishment of the TFG since it has been considered the "government" in Somalia.They were there during the drought in Gedo,some of their members were terrorising people in Xamar such as Qanyare,Yalaxow,and in Kismayo such as Hiiraale.

Some of them were on vacation to some countries in the middle east,or if you are Mr.Ismail Hurre Buba,you build two story homes in Hargeysa from the money which was given to you to "serve" the people.

What normal thinking human being would consider, a body consisting of warlords,not even ex,I am talking active warlords,a government that is functioning.What sane person would say,that these people are working for the interest of the people.If they were,they wouldnt have given the people the called shoulder when clearly the whole country apposed any Ethiopian intervention into the country militarily.If they were,they would have listened to the call of the people.

As for Puntland, Oday Abdullahi Yusuf was the one who lead Ethiopians too when he wasn't reelected.Well the only reason they didn't reelected him was because they thought he had no significant meaning to their them,else what else would have made them not elected him again if he was their "savior"?

Offcourse, afterwards,he installed himself back to power again,by way of force,which seems to be what he thinks works on all occasions,it doesn't and certainly it's habeen xalay tagay in uu meel fadhiisan oo la odhan Mudane Madaxweyene,it's his dream,but he aint man enough,he aint got the brains and creativitiy to do that,all he knows is how to fire in the hole--booom,well boom doesn't work adeer oday Yey, I say the ICU has all the key elements of leading a nation, give em a chance and step out of the way, so that we may see what they can do also.

RedSea   

^your statements are above in their entirely for anyone to see, I quoted part of what I thought I needed to address .

as far as educating you goes,I certainly don't think you need much education from me,just do what I did,open your eyes to the truth.

NASSIR   

:D You disappointed me. Besides, you resorted to personal insults, remarks like 'sucking thumbs in public forum'.

In the first accord, the courts and the government agreed to have joint police and military and not capturing cities out of their jurisdiction. It seems they have violated that accord. I don't know how the next reconciliation meeting, scheduleed Oct. 30 for powersharing, will go into consideration when the first one didn't even materialize.

RedSea   

^big important part of that accord was not to bring Ethiopian troops into the country,that was not upheld,then why should they uphold.The ICU went to Kismayo largely because they wanted to prevent any Ethiopian troops from being dumbed from the Sea port,which would have made the ICU's job little harder.That sure was Ethiopia's military plan,but it failed.

As far as my language, I apologise if you have taken sucking thumb statement as personal insult,I sure take that back.

However,as I said,brother,the structure that I am talking isn't anything but what you have been seeing unless you blinded yourself.It's what has been reported without bias.It's there for you to see all over the net.I don't think,you need my personal guidance to truth. Be glad,cuz, I swear alot . :D

in any of the meetings in Khartuum, the ICU openly said they recongnised the TFG,but all the TFG has done was spoil its chances,and I don't blame them,because they are not runing on their on course,Ethiopian is telling them what to do.

If you can recall,one member of the TFG once critisized the TFG,the man who responded to that wasn't even Somali,he was stinking xabashi,and he said to the media,that the somali member of the TFG broke the Somali constiution,even going further to articles and lines.I mean who is he to tell how to run things in my own soil,who is he to tell me of what not to say?

anfortunately,the TFG is taking what Ethiopian prescribes to them,and they have no choice,but I am saying support the ICU who are runing on their own agenda by them for the people.They just don't take crap from the Ethios saxbi.

NASSIR   

I am being honest and I am honest to the public or whoever visits this site to glean the facts. Why can't you present what is the structure of these courts?

"I apologise if you have taken sucking thumb statement as personal insult" What else is it? Qosol badanaa. Also I thought you would pay attention to my sarcastic disappointment by supporting your claim that the structure of the courts differs from what I have stated. few individuals, used under the cover, can't be considered part of its structure.

RedSea   

^if you are being sarcastic,you are not worth anything being mentioned to you.

'thumsucking' isn't insult in where I live,maybe you folks in the west coast are too senitive.But here in Minni,long years of winter have harden our skin,so it's thick if you know what I mean.

And no buddy, what you have crippled above isn't much to say, there it is.So try again,,,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

One thing confuses me, are you still a secessionist or are now a shaikh?

Can I not be both? or are you saying if you are "seccesionist",then you may not be a Shiekh.Absurd thougtht mr. Naxar.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Can I not be both? or are you saying if you are "seccesionist",then you may not be a Shiekh.Absurd thougtht mr. Naxar.

No you may certain not mr redsea because like every thing you are cheerleading for here, that is a contradiction. If I may remind you, its in the courts agenda to destroy all the administrations that exist in Somalia and might I also remind you that Somaliland administration is second only to the transitional government in this list of targets. When the president met with the prime minister of Ethiopia and the delegation from Somaliland, what do you think that meeting was about? Lets just say there is a common understanding in this region that these wadaads mean well to no one. So you must be either a secessionist or an Islamist. As for you attacks on the president, this is the common denominator for all you dowladdiids (Secessionist, Islamist and Xamaris). This great man has proofed beyond doubt this he is not what you portray him as. You dowladdiids have shamelessly attacked the president when elected that he is dictator. Has this come true? Do you still stand by this? He has meticulously reconciled members of his government, xamari warlords, big headed and brainless speaker of parliament and incompetent prime minister. He has worked tirelessly to bring Somalia back into the international community and get the international community to help this country save it self from the abyss that it has been marching towards for 16 years. And all that he has accomplished, his done jumping over the obstacles set by warlords, Diaspora war councils, tribal propaganda machines and shady members of government. You also attacked his record in Puntland. That is very silly. Puntland is what it is today single handedly thanks to Abdullahi Yusuf. Its unity, stability, economic progress and ability to defend itself is thanks to the tireless work of its former president. The only think you can say is that he brought Ethiopians and took over Puntland. Reason tells as not fabricate lies about things we do not know. I for one don’t know what happened and what most Somalis think they know is based on he said she said. What I do know, however, is that I agree with the outcome of such a struggle. Puntland, I asure you, would not be what it is today if people Jama ali Jama administered it. I also know that for something to be illegal, there should be legitimately arrived at law that outlaws it. No such low existed. Clearly he is not a dictator. Even worse, you have switched accusations and now say that he is weak. I wouldn’t have a mind had you dowladdiids sticked with one of those baseless accusations. Put them together and it’s a contradiction and you cannot have it both ways. All in all, this man has fought to defend his country and people from all sort of enemies for more then forty years and has gave no cause to bring about your abhorrence unless you don’t hate the man but what his is trying to do, bring us back to statehood.

NASSIR   

Red Sea, since you wrote misleadingly to dodge the main claim you raised against mine, I will suggest you read this article. Is the US foreign policy to advance the US interest or Ethiopian Interest?published today @ Hiraan.com. The author seems to be repeating over the same points that pro-clan courts use in every thread.

But his second major point is all it is about the courts as an alternative to the government in whose leaders they accuse of collaborators of the enemy. The enemy is nothing but a political slogan and excuse to disable the organs of the Gov. You would probably had in mind the Shurra as a structure of the courts but mind you the Shurra is a principle of governance according to our Holy Book, not even a system altho it can be used as such with the inclusion of the three other precepts of social organization. But how does this fit us all with a structure like this with Aweeis and Shariif at the forefront? Will Somaliland towns like Hargeisa and Burco, the region you hail from, be united with their brethrens under the same old flag or the black flag of the specious Wadaads?

Taleexi   

ICU’s success is something that the blind can see and the deaf can hear, period. Having said that, their power structure is simple thing that an elementary child can spot it, of course, with the absence of a much hassle. It is based on clans and a major clan is dominator, the question that worthy asking is, can they rule Somalia with this structure, knowing our social fabric and how we prefer clan over the faith, it is highly unlikely unless a major restructuring considered and implemented within the ICU.

As far as Mr. Red Sea’s view point is concerned, being in both Secessionist and pro-ICU in the same time, it is not only insane but unacceptable scenario to our Sh. Aweys.

RedSea   

Naxar and Caamir,

Doesnt' it go down well into your little minds,that these people you are claiming to being the governant body of the Somalis,doesn't really stand a thing in our view?

Before,we even go any further,since you are considering the ICU as illegetimate(fake wadaads),I would like you to come up with one positive note that the TFG has done in its 2 year + of being considered a "government"?

As Naxar utter so many times,I have to say offcourse, governments do make mistakes,but can the TFG even be considered a government? I am not sure I even agree with you with the legitamacy of the TFG,it's bunch of undiscipline warlords with few educated ones, which it consists,evidently it shows of it being non functioning to this point,having no commanality with the people.To this day, they are still trying to figure out ways to put to practice on something they have agreed on,if there is any hardly they did agree on.

On the other hand,the ICU has done quite the opposite,they have moved swifly,doing what many thought was impossible in bringing down the warlords in Xamar,Jawhar,beledweyne,and most recent Kismayo.Some of you blind individuals may seem they are doing things by the barrel of the gun,but in reality, it's more their good work that is wining their support from one corner to another of the Somali peninsula.If you can't seem to grasp and your eyes can't seem to focus on that,then I don't really know what else I would have to say that is bigger in order for me to tell you anymore.You folks chose to hijack your gut feelings,it will only take yourselves to get it on the right track,what I say here,probably will bounce off of you,since you are in denial mode,hence denied the arguably the greatest movement we have seen in long long time,the ICU,and you have considered it as non existant.

Mansa Munsa, I am glad you can see the success of the ICU,at least you are on the right track on that.However,just as others, you have also mislead your believes my friend.One shoudl expect the ICU to consist more members than any other,based on from the region it started than of those who came from other regions,thus that is explanation I can give you,which makes alot of sense if you choose to understand.The ICU does consist more of one tribe due the geographical location the movement started,however,many many members have came from all over,including intelects of highest caliber,politicians,fighters, and more, who have allone goal,while puting their Qabiil difference to a side.

As the movements gets larger in number,because right now,it's taking place only in the South,when the influence comes to Somaliland and Puntland,there will be more from those regions,and from other regions as well.So patience is the key at the moment.

It's you folks who keep saying the ICU's structure is based on Qabiil,but in reality and within the ICU,qabiil is nothing but a filthy 500pound monkey which was gotten rid of.It's unfortunate though,that you can't find another way to crtise the goodwill of the ICU,other than to say,o they consist of qabiil hebel,who are trying to dominate others.That is very backward thinking if you ask me and thus isn't of what one should keep saying after all the ICU has done.

Af far as the ICU goes and their policy towards other regions who already maintain some form of government iyo kaladanbayn such as Somaliland and Puntland.

As I believe,ICU force will not go over to Puntland or Somaliland by way of force,however,what will happen is in my view,the rightous and wadaads of those respective regions will take things into account themselves,and thereafter,they will sit down with their brethrens from the South who have started the revolution and agree upon on the building of a Islamic nation in the Horn of Africa.

However,there will not be as some of you falsefully pictured,any sort of forceful take over of Somaliland or Puntland. That is fear,which was created by the warlords and criminals in control of each region to scare off civilians in those areas.

I believe,Riyale has to go just as I believe that Abdullahi Yusuf has to be dealt with in the matter he chooses.

p.s.Caamir, I will stand under the righous flag, whatever color it might be,a peice of cloth is nothing in my view,what it stands for,is what matters,and with that I will stand below it and defend,and I firmly believe,the Truth will previal Insha Allah. Amin.

NASSIR   

Websitekan maxaa ku dhacay.

Why they deleted my post??????????????????????????

I can't believe this.

I have posted a quite long opinion of mine and it never contained any deragatory or obscene terms and it was deleted. This is an obstruction of my freedom to express my views.

:D The last time I visited here, I had 700 posts and they were reduced to 581. :D