Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Dhiig sokeeye for you

Gabbal   

Here comes the falsely self-righteous narcissistic blabber.

Such blabber would have merit if (1.) it was not politically motivated attack and (2.) the author did not exemplify all that he vilified.

Knowing the individual's history, clearly the mere mention of the acronym "RRA" triggered this wave of verbal diarrhea.

Dismissed.

Jacpher   

^What are you babbling about? Seriously, you and many others do fit the description he gave in his post. Re-read what he wrote again below. Think critically and analyze and re-evaluate what is that you stand for and support on this forum. None other than dagaal-ooge?

Waxaa yaabka ugu sii sareysaa kuwii dibadaha ku qaangaaray, oo qabyaalad ku raagtay, u sacabtumaayana daneystiyaashaas hoggaanka sheegto.

Gabbal   

Adiguna "Horn" markaad aragtid Barre Hiiraale iyo Kismaayaad urisaa. Forgoodnessake raganimo yeelo ee wax iskula har adiguna.

Miskiin's narcissistic blabber hungaaco ayaay dadka ka keentaa and so does your false demeanor.

You went from Ducaqabe to Jimcaale so you can start internet clan squabbles, many in which Miskiin participated on your side, and now you come here with a replica of that false self-righteousness.

Mayhaps it is because you now accept the reality on the ground, but for whatever reason let us hope with the change of location, came a real change of personality.

Jacpher   

Mayhaps it is because you now accept the reality on the ground, but for whatever reason let us hope with the change of location, came a real change of personality.

I thought you got over that Jubbaland dream. Timirtii horaa dab loo waayey ma maqashay?

Hadaad raganimo sheegatay, I challenge you to repudiate and disown the evil warlordka aad af-hayeenka uga tahay halkan.

The most anti-state elements were present-day Puntlanders. Even before your own folk, they were in the bush rebelling to install a 60's era administration overran by their sub-clannish groups.

If the USC was a legitimate anti-state rebel group, they would not have went after innocent civilians of Puntland-origin and others who were anti-state even before them while men such as Cabdullahi Caddow, Cabdiqasim Salaad, and Kulmiye Afrax walked free!

It was designed to ethnically cleanse a whole Somali make-up from the capital they were a minority in irrespective of their support of the state or not.

Get your facts right adeer...although one admits your position is not very surprising considering the clannish animosities amongst SOmalis.

Horn,

What facts awoowe?? All I said was that the civilwar in Southern Somalia had a meaning and purpose when Siyad Barre was being chased out of Southern Somalia. I mean, after all, this was a man who dared that the only way that he will leave was through the barrel of the gun. He got that and more.

As for the unfortunate thing that happened in Mogadishu when the USC liberated it. I think that was more to do with poor planning on the part of the USC as much to do with the former regime's ugly record.

Firstly, if the USC had a clear political plan it would have called for a peace conference between all the clans involved and specially those in Mogadishu first. From there spread the peace to all the communities.

Secondly, if Siyad Barre didn't turn the fight into a clannish war, the south could have escaped the civilwar. We all know that Siyad Barre's battlecry was "Tolaayay" and those from Puntland equally answere the call. Rumour has it that when all else seemed a cakewalk for the USC fighters, it was the folks from Laaska that gave USC fighters a good fight. :D

But let me ask you, after being humiliated and defeated, why was Siyad Barre still adamant to coming back to Mogadishu? I've seen a video recorded somewhere near the Kenyan border where he was talking like he would rebel against the rebelion and mount a counter attack of some sort.

Dabshid,

Waar ninyow sidan isu dhaan. If you want to say something, say it. Otherwise iska aamus oo niicda meesha kala tag.. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

But let me ask you, after being humiliated and defeated, why was Siyad Barre still adamant to coming back to Mogadishu? I've seen a video recorded somewhere near the Kenyan border where he was talking like he would rebel against the rebelion and mount a counter attack of some sort.

He actually did. Perhaps it is your poor knowledge of anywhere south of Burco but he did mount a counter-attack and came to mere km of Mogadishu.

It was at Afgooye where a coalition of USC, RRA, and the SPM of Cumar Jees (whose defection to the USC side was not known then) stopped his momentum and forced him to retreat back to the border, forcing him into exile, with most of Gedo region being occupied for a brief period of time.

SNF forces in May this year reached as far as Afgooye, only 30

kilometres away from Mogadishu. They were defeated and driven back up

to Gedo region by USC forces lead by general Aydiid. Later on during

the summer Aydiid's forces entered into a confederation with the

******* forces of the SPM, under the leadership of

Source

and

In South-

westernmost Somalia the ******* clan in the organisation called SNF

entertained clear plans to play a role in the politics of Somalia.

During may this year motorized infantry reached as far as Afgoye, 30

kilometres outside Mogadishu.

Source

After the SNF regroup at the border, here is Aydiid's (alle hau naxariisto) flight from Gedo region.

SNF, a faction loyal to Somalia's

exdictator Mohamed Siyad Barre, have following several days of

sporadic fighting taken control over the town Baardheere. Baardheere

has functioned as the headquarters for the leader of the USC, general

Aydiid, who is now reported to have fled to Mogadishu.

Source

So you see Suldaan, despite your clear objectives, the civil war did not start and end in Siad Barre (alle hau naxariisto) departing from Mogadishu. That was merely a point in history. smile.gif

Jimcaale-

You have been watching too many American election pundit shows.

Perhaps it is your poor knowledge of anywhere south of Burco

LooooooooooooooooL :D:D

Suldaanka haduusan ku dhihin SNM baa xamar ka dagaa lamayse waaba kheyr

^^1991kii SNM nabad ayay ka talinaysay yaa cammi.

It was busy disarming the melitia and building peace from the ground up.

He actually did. Perhaps it is your poor knowledge of anywhere south of Burco but he did mount a counter-attack and came to mere km of Mogadishu.

It was at Afgooye where a coalition of USC, RRA, and the SPM of Cumar Jees (whose defection to the USC side was not known then) stopped his momentum and forced him to retreat back to the border, forcing him into exile, with most of Gedo region being occupied for a brief period of time.

So it took two painful defeats for the old man to go into exile?

What was different the second time round that he couldn't get right the first time when he was still in "Villa Somalia" and hence "The President" of the Somalia government? Mise reer tolkii ayuu ku dhex dacay oo tolaayay ayuu badiyey? :D

I reckon the first defeat was a national one and the second defeat a personal one on his face. What do you say Hornow? ;)

Gediid   

I blv there was no opposition from the USC up until they reached Afgoye.The reason I blv had something to do with infighting within the USC and as such the easy march from the kenyan border all the way to Afgoye.Siads forces had painted their cars with ruug cadaagi so rogal celi and after doing the Abdi Bile back to kenya waxa loogu qorey raamsadaa helay

Gabbal   

Suldaan-

Your assumption is that a national army existed by that point. No, the national army had disintegrated along clan lines by 1990.

Again your understanding of the history is poor. The first part of the civil war was "Muslim iyo M********n". What if I told you my very house was being ired upon by my very neighbors 6 months before the official overthrow? smile.gif

This is what 1991 in Mogadishu was. Conventional fighting did not exist but mere urban fighting similar to the one going on in Mogadishu now. Even with a unified and professional Ethiopian army, the native population will continue to have the upper hand.

Now look at 1991 and see a mere civilian sub-clan taking the brunt of all grievances against the state in a city and region overwhelming populated by the people who held the grievances.

No shame in saying, they opted to withdraw, grouped in a conventional manner, counter-attacked successfully but were defeated by an alliance of most of the southern Somali population.

The shame would have been in allowing their own home regions to be occupied, and that is something they cannot be accused of. ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Gediid:

I blv there was no opposition from the USC up until they reached Afgoye.The reason I blv had something to do with infighting within the USC and as such the easy march from the kenyan border all the way to Afgoye.Siads forces had painted their cars with ruug cadaagi so rogal celi and after doing the Abdi Bile back to kenya waxa loogu qorey raamsadaa helay

Another Burco-historian. USC infighting started in 1994. Smooth the rough edges in your Burco-based history. ;)

You watch the same video posted in this topic and you can clearly hear the number of clans participating...both north and south Mogadishu, in other words a united USC. The Afgooye meet was not that far from Dagaalki Araare.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Actually USC in-fighting before 94, I was still in Mogadisho it started.

Che, when USC infighting intensified (the three months war) I was in North America.

When Afgooye took place, I was in Somalia.

The three months war begun after Aydiid (alle hau naxariisto) fled back to Mogadishu after the Gedo defeat.

Prior to that, the USC was pretty much united in their campaigns in Afgooye and Gedo. I remember such men as Col Jeele of Hiiraan and the likes leading the USC militia.

Amazing how thin the unity was. Couple months later and it would be Col Cabdicasiis Cali Barre who would free Beled-Weyne from Aydiid's control for the Hiiraan-folk. At Afgooye, however, they were square in the midst of USC and so were North Mogadishu-folk led by Neero and the likes.

The USC infighting begun late 91. There were three skirmishes or called mini wars the longest lasting about week before three month war. The infamous green line came about in 1991.

P.S. I think Suldaanka fail to appreciate the H-clan were never united except for brief moment or same goes for D-clan unlike the SNM folks who had one purpose in mind. There were alot back-stabbings involved in the civil wars,and that continues to this day.