Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Dhiig sokeeye for you

AYOUB   

^^ If you say so commandante. Who were you cheering for in January 1991, surely not SNM. MMA does not want to answer that..

Taariikhdii Horn iyo adeeradiis idin bareen baad rabtaan in aad hada uga sheekaysaan. yaa idinka yeelaya. Shacabku in ay madaxdooda la murmaan ma ahan.

^That was the case till USC decided to ethnically cleanse the city. Their lack of plan combined with their targeted Qabiil related killings changed people's mind.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

[QB] Che, waa yaabe maxaa barigaas Xamar kugu reebey?

War ninyahow reer Gedo forget to send the memo about the entire family being ethnically cleansed from Xamer.They skipped town without giving us heads up.We figure In Barre will be toppled,and a new goverment will be sworn in, and life goes on
:D

Che, walle adigaa qosol dhigay. :D

Perhaps if your properties were under gunfire as early as 8 months before the official overthrow and by your own neigbors no less under the cover of darkness, you would have seen fit to pack and calmly leave yourself. smile.gif

Neighbors who would come out to greet you and shake your hand in the morning, with a pasted smile, saying "aad iyo aad ayaan uga xun nahay inay xafadayadu ka dhacayso arintaan".

Interesting thing is, we have met some of these neighbors here in the States and the sorrow and shame in their faces could not be anymore genuine. Closure is beautiful.

Duca-qabe, armaad adigu dadka igu sii dirayn? :D

^It was unfortunate time, of course one among many. It shows one thing though, the masses waa lagu oor kacsanaye.The same was/is true for all Somalis everywhere!

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ If you say so commandante. Who were you cheering for in January 1991, surely not SNM. MMA does not want to answer that..

Maxaa ka hadloysaa? Is that a serious question asking me what side of Soomaali people fighting in a civil war I was cheering for?

Probably you didn't even get why aan u doortay the title 'dhiig sokeeye for you.' Dib u aqri title, micnaha aan ka wadayna ka dhuux.

For your information, I was a boy, siyaasad [worse, qabyaalad] iyo waxaasna shuqulkeyga ma ahayn xiligaas. Secondly, qof mise group waligey uma cheer gareynin; it may be new to you, believe or not, however, dad saas jiro haddaadan waligaaga aadan sameyn saas. Worse is cheering one side Soomaali walaalaha ah isla dhashay wada dagaalamaayo because of qabyaalad.

Thirdly, I stand for xaq. Not any group, any individual, any clan, any whatnot, but I do stand for xaq, caddaalad, sinnaan iyo midnimo Soomaaliyeed oo Soomaalinimo ku jirto. Any Soomaali that stands for those four criteria isku meel ayaan wadaagnaa.

AYOUB   

^ 3 or 4 criteria?

So you were just a boy and oblivious to what was happening in 91, fair enough. As for "xaq", well, like "neutral" and "history" depends whom you ask in here. Is fighting repressive and murderous regime/individual xaq? I say yes, whether they Somali or not does not matter. This "ideal Somali" pacifist character can only exist online in my humble opinion.