Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

He should not rest well

Kashafa   

It is given that people who are related to A/Y, and who are disposed to clan sentiments, will always feel stung by the strong reaction, comments and hate towards the warlord

What else do you think brought Point and Baashi out of hibernation ? Meel aa dhanganayso

I've given up on debating with both our cyber dhabo-dhilifs or their 'neutral' sympathisers. Ever the masters of deflection and evasion, from the get-go they personalise every promising discussion with cries of "You are mean ! You hurt me with your harsh words ! Bad boy !". In the wake of a brutal occupation and in the face of darkest chapter of Somali history, these wussified yuppies want to be handled with velvet gloves. Thusly, a call to action against Malcoon Yusuf(watch them squirm) becomes a case of "You hate him....and us too". Every damning point you make is ignored and since there is no other recourse, the charachter attacks start: "You hate me. You're rude." Heh, at times, even the famous powers of Is-Qancis fail miserably.

Hal nin kuma jiro that can debate without going off topic or even worse, engaging in the most pathetic form of rationalisation, transparent from a mile away. You bring up the specific case of the gang-rape of a 38 year mother of 8 children. They call it PR propoganda. Kuwooda ugu roon ? Complicity in silence. They seem to lose their tongues(typing fingers) only to magically regain it when Adeer Cabdullahi is attacked for the qashin he is. Discuss the worst humanitarian crisis in Africa where IDPs are cut-off from food and medicene, where they are subject to direct merciless rocketing and bombardment, and you are told: " That's sad, but the mattters of Somalia are complex and TFG/Tigray alliance are best suited to resolve it...um, even tho they're doing the killing" Then they claim to be 'neutral' or misunderstood, lol. Pathetic, i tell ya. I've got more respect for Duke who wears his prejudice on his sleeve. You know what he stands for and who he worships and won't hide or spin that. This is a discussion forum and I welcome all types of views no matter how abhorrent they are to me personally, but a integral prerequisite is intellectual honesty, the ability to speak clearly without dissembling, without hypocrisy, without double-talk.

Warka dhuuxeesa: Cabdullahi Yusuf and his TFG cohorts will reap what they oh-so-sweetly, oh-so-dearly sowed. If some folks are labouring under the delusion that we'll all holds hands and dance under a qurac tree to the tunes of Soomaliya Tooseeey under the hospitable auspices of General Gabre, well, some folks are in bad need of a reality check. It's called Sunnatallhi fil Ardh, ain't no stoppin' it, abti. There will be a reckoning and national traitors will recieve their comeuppance

Baashi,

You ever find yourself in the DC area, drop me a line. You'll have the honour of meeting the Green Beret kid in person. Hopefully then you'll be able to give me a khutba on 'Akhlaaq'.....or then again, you might reconsider :D

Jacpher   

All this noise because someone called for a protest at the hospital where Beerlaawe is seen? What would have the response been if I or someone else were to suggest a peaceful protest held at his funeral or burial site and yell out 'no more warlord president' few times? A shoot out?

And with this mindset, yet we're dreaming of the birth of reconciliation, brotherhood and understanding? :confused:

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

^It's an oddity. One espouses Islam yet one acts in a way contrary to its teachings. No wonder the message is viewed with deep suspicion and derision.

Personally - I don't thing MMA's original call is all that bad. If one feels strongly - protest outide the hospital respectfully.

The message is viewed with suspicion because Kashafa may not belong to A/Y's clan. If Kashafa has his clan roots in A/Y's, and was as much ferociously anti him, A/Y loyalists would question his bloodline to discredit him when they find nothing else that sticks. That is how the minds of most somalis if not all who are embued with clan sentiments work, they see everything through the clan. Kashafa does or did, says or said nothing wrong with regards to A/Y and the TFG. Anyone whose priority is to live according to God's laws would find A/Y a disturbed man, a criminal, someone with blood on his hands, someone who should be shunned.

See here we have a problem. From where you stand they have a deep suspicion because Kashafa is not from Yusuf's clan etc. That is the same type of argument used by your opponents - ie you hate Yusuf and that's why you're against him. Your commentary above is the intellectual equivalent and is fundamentally flawed.

If anyone reads Kashafa's posts - one is disturbed not by the content but by the tone. The hostility, anger, bitterness and rudeness simply overwhelm whatever sound arguments he puts forth. That is not how a vanguard of Islam should be putting forth his arguments. The talk of Islam is not matched by the walk - to paraphrase an old adage. Futhermore - and this is what I find absolutely flabbergasting - it is in his own interest to put forth his arguments in a civilized tone so that the many SOLers, registered and unregistered, can grasp and appreciate the arguments. So odd.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:It is given that people who are related to A/Y, and who are disposed to clan sentiments, will always feel stung by the strong reaction, comments and hate towards the warlord

What else do you think brought Point and Baashi out of hibernation ? Meel aa dhanganayso

I've given up on debating with both our cyber dhabo-dhilifs or their 'neutral' sympathisers. Ever the masters of deflection and evasion, from the get-go they personalise every promising discussion with cries of "You are mean ! You hurt me with your harsh words ! Bad boy !". In the wake of a brutal occupation and in the face of darkest chapter of Somali history, these wussified yuppies want to be handled with velvet gloves.
Adeer - you have my written permission to vent, spleen and hate on A/Y ad nauseam. And I will not utter one word about it. And if you had carefully read my post - you would notice I didn't say any differently. A/Y doesn't matter to me.

As I was telling your co-cyber-mujahid Xoogsade - your intellectual argument of 'they're sticking up for their clanman' is equivalent to 'they love ICU because it's their clan' of your opponents. It amazes me how you present the same argument and then appropriate intellectual superiority to yourself and then also appropriate all that is Islam too. It is an

irony beyond belief(almost).

And it's not about 'you're mean' etc - it's how you present yourself and conduct yourself. The manner in which the message is presented is just as important as the message. Or do you believe the dictates of Islam on debates are meaningless and thus to be jettisoned? Odd.

Baashi   

^My man Kashafa has already thrown your character in the marked basket :D The kid is on Jihad mission and he has found the infidels and hypocrites -- in the cyber world :D

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Baashi,

You ever find yourself in the DC area, drop me a line. You'll have the honour of meeting the Green Beret kid in person. Hopefully then you'll be able to give me a khutba on 'Akhlaaq'.....or then again, you might reconsider
:D

No match. You won hands down. Awoowe has conceded defeat :D -- in advance.

However, I would love to see the bravery and valor awaiting this old and dovey awoowe in DC be tested on the ground zero where the Green Beret demand is high :D

Cige   

Originally posted by Northern

MMA well put.

What is wrong with hating Yeey? Should one be ashamed?

Before having a go at me answer the question. What is wrong with hating Yeey?

i like this comment :D

N.O.R.F   

I thought you would. Do you think it is in your capacity to comment on it?

Try this one.

Originally posted by Northerner:

If one hates the guy (or anyone else for that matter) for reasons like the events in Somalia this year then I would say it is peferctly understandable and 'within' human nature to do so.

me   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

After all you're MMA, always Somalinimo u hadashaa *Wink Wink*...

Wink wink what? is you accusing the guy of alterior motives? if so...soo bandhig tuhunkaaga.

-Lily-   

I totally agree with North. Why can't someone hate him without them being made to feel inhuman? Even though it is a total waste of emotion and he is not worth it, nobody is above feeling hate.

In any case, I very much doubt he has much influence over the future of Somalia, so spare your emotions people.

Disturbing health facility is big NO NO. If anyone wishes to have a beef with Cabdulahi Yusuf, they can find him in Badio or Mogadishu.

Kool_Kat   

They couldn't DARE step to him in Baydhabo or Mogadishu!!! Who are they kidding!!!

Me, **Wink Wink** who? Bandhig what? Do wanna tell us something?

Cige   

thought you would. Do you think it is in your capacity to comment on it?

Try this one.

Northernooow Nacybkaaguuba ku NAAXAA ee waxba ha u reeban smile.gif