Sign in to follow this  
Juje

SOL Projection of the New PM..with a new twist..update

Juje   

According to feeds from butlers, house cleaners, lawn fixers, and barbers, and other reliable and close sources the new PM is Cirro.

Juje   

Originally posted by Born on the First of January:

What type of animal is he?

Mammal.

Libaax sxb it is indeed, but guess what greeted Sheikh Sharif upon his arrival in DJ, a protest by nominally the entire D group but organised by the Gedo boys. The latter have concedded the PM post since their lobbyst group had a meeting with President Sharif last nite in Villa Somalia. He managed to convince them that he had to play the political card to name the PM post - but they are irked by what looks like his choice , Ciiro .

Lets see how it turns, but am more to projecting Ciiro as the next PM.

nuune   

Juje, sxb Horn ayaad isku soo kicineysaa :D

waa kaftan intaas, cirro ama Cagaweyne, kii helaa jagada waa inuu noqdaa mid Soomaali isku keena!

Juje   

Originally posted by nuune:

Juje, sxb Horn ayaad isku soo kicineysaa
:D

waa kaftan intaas, cirro ama Cagaweyne, kii helaa jagada waa inuu noqdaa mid Soomaali isku keena!

I dont know about Caagaweyne, lakiin I dont think in u Ciiro dad isku keeni karo. But for the benefit of doubt and the hope of Sharif's prsidency I think it will be a start.

On the other hand if political reasons are forcing Sharif's decission then why does he not give Puntland the liberty to nominate their choice - at least he will be clear from blame and criticism.

Emperor   

^Indeed, I don't think Cirro is the sole choice of Puntland at all... but lets not forget Puntland is not giving much attention to this government. However, if anyone, the majority of reer Puntland want Ali Khaliif Galayr.

Markaa, it is Cirro miyaa hada? Malinba midbaa nagusoo caanbaxaya intaan SOL wax kuqorayno, war meesha waa inaan isgaynaa. Shalay waxay ahaayeen Oday Nur Ade ladhoho, iyo mid yaroo aan la'oqoon oo isaguna layiraa Ali Ghedi, maantana waa Cirro markiisi uu Prime-minster-ayn lahaa.... Nuunow inakeen anigaa kaa dhigayaa PM markaan top-ka noqdo :D

nuune   

Xaaji Emperor, lool, maad iga deysid jago iyo ani iskuma fiicnin, musuqmaasuqeyga ayaa badan.

Waa inaan Juje u gogol-xaarnaa meesha, ama Horn, labadan nin ayaa muteesan jago :D

as Emperor said Ciro is not Puntland admin's choice nor our [young turks] choice. The President is making a big gaff, he has Ciro as PM, only because of the power of Puntland.

The people of Puntland have many educated fella's I would have prerefed Dr Jurile, Dr Galayr and many well educated and smart individuals as PM, but hey this is Somalia.

Juje   

A new leak reveals Cumar C/rashid Calito be announced tommorow.

This time the feeds are from the original sources + Yobson Times.