Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xaji Abdi Iman Clan Opposition group leader chooses peace

Indeed, same sub-clan as Gacmo-dhere, Qeybdiid, et al.....

Thanks for the clarification saxib. That even this sub-clan is not united in their opposition to peace and restoration of the state. Because you have the interior minister, the chief of police, the Banadir chief of police, the minister of justice all from the same group.

Hence the point that this group led by A/Qasin, Culusow and others are marganalised. They have lost Xaji Abdi Iman & Abdullahi Shiekh Xasan and have no other sub-clan from the powerful clans of Mogadishu.

Again thanks for making the clarification. :D

Juje   

^^

Labo-carable, you use the 'clan' definition when it suits you. You cannot condemn a whole sub clan

Who's against it, A/Qasin, Culuso, Ugas Abdi Dahir, Ahmed Diriye oops they are all from the same sub-clan

And right after five minutes point out that they are all not evils in your book

That even this sub-clan is not united in their opposition to peace and restoration of the state.

War waxa isla tur ama wada qado sxb ha kala rebiin.

^^Adeer you attack me for your own confusion. Pardon me but go back to the exchange, I highlighted that the top trouble makers all happen to be from the same cub-clan and hence can not use the name of the larger family. Which would be absurd since they even lost all credibility with Xaji Abdi Imaan's defection.

You went a bit further and showed to us all that this sub-clan indeed is not united nor led by the silly sentiment of A/Qasin, Culusow and Co.

So why the fuss, was it meant to be a come back, an attempt at damage limitations, pardon but it was a weak attempt.

Do try again.

:D

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Who's against it, A/Qasin, Culuso, Ugas Abdi Dahir, Ahmed Diriye oops they are all from the same sub-clan.
:D

Again let me remind you since it is commonly known in SOL circles that you have a short memory that it was the top statement in which you generalised it.

Again do you know how to read English? Those men above are all from the same sub-clan.

Like how Xasan Dahir, Ayrow, Seeraar, Goobanle, Cirfo, IndaCade are all from sub-sub clan :D

Juje   

Again do you know how to read English?

The key word Mr. English language is generilizing, so expand on that iska dhaf iska dabo warega.

^^Adeer the point here is simple the majority of Somali people, clans and their leaders are pro TFG, stability, peace and the restoration of the state.

Those who are against TFG, stability, peace and the restoration of the state are inspired by special interest, all from the same sub-clan and are marganalised.

now where the hell did u pull out the majority clans are coming to shir! its only gedi's sub clan thats coming and yeeys clan..! thats minority.

show us the proof.

^^Adeer the point here is simple
the majority of Somali people, clans and their leaders are pro TFG
, stability, peace and the restoration of the state.

Beentaa weeye. If that was true YEY wouldn't have been self imposed solitary confinement in Madaxtooyo's undergrouds.

Adeer all the major clans of Somalia are coming, forget Geedi's those from Hiiraan, Gedo, all of Puntland, Bakool Bay, the Jubas, Middle & Lower

Shabbele.

Even those from Somaliland have said they will attend.

Thus does Geedi's clan live in those regions.

Come again.

Juje   

Those who are against
TFG, stability, peace and the restoration
of the state are inspired by special interest, all from the same sub-clan and are marganalised.

Good maxaa san ku didey, why were you going in circles all nite?

Those 'inkar qabayasha' who oppose the TFG of adeer are the same sub-clan as Gacmodhere, so why do we not marginilise all of them?

Beware sxb , again the key word is generilizing .

Allamagan, I know you support those who occupy Kismayu and Bardheere and are no doubt upset, but they will go, like IndaCade and those who occupied Mogadishu went. In Jail or in Asmara talking out of their backside.

^ so these days when you tried in vain and lost all hope you started another campaign of baardheere this Elwak that..... waxaad ku raad gadato ayaad waysay haye halkaas ayeey kula maraysaa.

Lets stay on track and talk about Kismayo, shall we? :cool:

^^^No adeer, I am serious about the fact that justice is universal. Thus Kismayu wont be the last stop for the TFG forces. All the clan militia will be disarmed in Gedo. And when it comes to one man one vote who will run these regions? ;)

Not the minority dear lad. :D

^^ One man one vote, then you are minority there. agree? ;)

Btw forget about this tfg thing. It is dead and I tell you brother you better warn your kin soldiers in Mogadishu to vacate the city before its too late... otherwise they will taste the wrath of the locals they been terrorising last 8 months or so. Take my advise or I dont want you talk about xasuuq hadhooweto. :D