Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Why this isn't in the news.....?

The thing is, when the authorities in the North try to prevent them from boarding on their ports, the smugglers move to a smaller location on one of the many dozens of small coastal towns off the red sea.

Fiirsada this short documentary clip from Yeman about the fate of our people iyo sidee u noolyihiin when they reach there. Haddaadan jirjirocoon.

Some quotes uttered by Yemanis in the clip:

"Definitely, they [soomaalida] bear diseases, which damages society..." -- A Yemani

"Refugees [soomaalida] create a bad situation for the country and its economy." -- Another Yemani

"I live misery and harsh conditions. I bought a can of petrol to set myself on fire." -- A homeless Soomaali father with his young boy. [Try watching that particular scene that Yemani shop owner siduu u treat gareynaayo this poor father.]

Yemaniintaan waxee ilooween dadkii kusoo dhaweyn jiray Shibis [bilaajocarab]. Abaalkooda wuxuu noqday saas. I don't, however, blame them, because 16 years of non-stop qaxooti dalkaaga soo galo stretches one's patience. Teeda kalena dalkooda iyagaa leh, dadkoodana iyagaa ah.

I, however, blame ourselves meeshaas isdhignay, ifka gees ka gees waa nagala karaahiyestay, qaxooti socoto tabar looma haayo. Meel walba.

The other night I and my friends ka hadleynay rafaadkaan, and one suggested haddii the whole country la gado and Soomaali loo wada qeybiyo wixii kasoo baxo, since aan ismaamuli weynay.

Anaa dhahay gadid uma baahno, only maraakiib ama diyaarado waa weyn u baahantahay la geeyo, lagu soo raro, and loo sheego Soomaalida joogto dalka "Galbeedka" ayaa la idiin qaadaa. I am sure the vast, overwhelming majority inay raaci lahayeen maraakiibtaas ama diyaaradahaas. Then sida Mareykanka Hawaii ka sameeyo camal, let those Soomaalida soo raray build, develop the true paradise the country really is and hana ka faa'ideystaan the natural resources it really has.

Mid kalaa soo booday, maya dhahay. We only need shisheeye malaayiin eh in nala soo dhexdhigo, for instance Shiinees. Markaa aragno Shiinees meeshee deggeen oo dhisteen, that when our very existence is also threatened ayaa isku duubmi lahayn, inta noo soo hartayna dhisan lahayn.

All of these are pessimistic assessments. Xaalada socoto maanta ayaa sidaas kaa keeneyso, even the ultra-core Soomaali nationalist niyad jab weyn ku riday waxa socdo today.

However, we should overcome, Eebbe ha idmo.

^^^So why not support the normalisation of the country, if Somalia stabalises then things can be changed. If one continues to fli-flop as oen does nothing will change.

Somalis want continues wars and do not know the price they are paying...

Only way out is to strengthen our governemnt. When we had a central government these things were unheard of..

AYOUB   

^^ I see! You're saying if the people running Bosaaso port take over other ports, human-smuggling would be a thing of the past? Mmmmmh? Nice try.

Jaylaani   

Puntland authority must be stopped in committing genocide against poor Somali people. I don’t care what location, it’s evident this people are boarding from the coastline of Puntland. This simply must be stopped. It was going on far too long.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somalis want continues wars and do not know the price they are paying...

That's not true. It's the TFG whose makeup includes warlords, thugs, corrupt politicians, traitors and collaborators who want continuous wars. The people don't want wars. Thanks to the ICU, a long war that hurt many Somalis has come to an end. And then, the traitorous TFG collaborated with the US and Ethiopia to bring back wars.