Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Nur Cade's failure 11 out of 15 ministers resign

Fabregas   

quote:I think the TFG should stop wasting time and scrap the prime ministership, altogether. The president should elect the remaining cabinet officers directly and actively run the affairs of state himself

priceless! :D

NGONGE   

^^ He does not have the first clue about politics, does he? :D

(lets hope the comment was just a joke).

Fabregas   

^^ :D

OH,I do think the two horned one was serious when he uttered the above. In any case, he seemed to have broken his own constitution; the one he drafted with Mr Burcawi-Alsheffieldawi-the Hamishian. :D

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/15506

ps. I don't think the bowers that be will let mr White Light(Nur cade) go so easily. They invested alot of energy and time in this gentleman.

money   

UNDP provides the salary of the ministers and members of the parliament through Hawala offices in Mogadishu and Baidao. They chew Qat and prostitute their loyalty to the highest bidder who could cover the coffers for more Qat chewing. Two-thirds Mps are uneducated or have basic primary education. We also need to remember that they were handpicked through the awful formula of 4.5

The ministers who resigned were bribed and large sum was paid to them. Nur Adde was going to sack Qaybdiid and Darwiish - two important allies of Yeey and Gabre.

The purpose of this rift and the cause is beyond Nur Adde sacking of the dumb warlord-cum-mayor. It is target is the Djibouti Agreement.

This is a well-orchestrated plot to torpedo the peace process.

Nephissa   

Somali ministers paid to resign

-- Eleven Somali Cabinet ministers received large sums of money to resign their positions as part of a political attack on the prime minister, sources allege.

The unidentified sources allege the ministers quit Saturday to increase political pressure on Somali Prime Minister Nur Hassan Hussein, who has been locked in a political fight with Somali President Abdullah Yusuf, PRESSTV reported.

The ministers' resignations come
the same week Yusuf reinstated Mogadishu Mayor Mohamed Omar Habeb, who Hussein had dismissed.

The group of ministers released a statement Friday foreshadowing the mass resignation and identifying Hussein as a main motivator for the decision.

"We cannot remain and take responsibility for what has been done by the prime minister," the ministers said.

PRESSTV said Somalia was thrust into a political and security crisis through a civil war among various factions seeking control of the country's government.

^ ^ ^

It's another sign of how fast Addeero's ship is sinking. Buh Bye Duke :D .

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

^^
:D

OH,I do think the two horned one was serious when he uttered the above. In any case, he seemed to have broken his own constitution; the one he drafted with Mr Burcawi-Alsheffieldawi-the Hamishian.

ps. I don't think the bowers that be will let mr White Light(Nur cade) go so easily. They invested alot of energy and time in this gentleman.

I knew he would agree in the end :D

^^^Saaxiib, last time I checked our draft constitution was being debated and awaits implementation... :D

As for the TFG's constitution which follows the archaic rules of a flawed 4.5 system; I believe there will always be a lowlevel power struggle between the office of the President and the Prime Minister.Thus, if the TFG wishes to function a little better, one of these offices must be scrapped or become ceremonial.

nuune   

I still do support him sxb.

Juje, Yes sxb, I know you support him, blindly, and whatever reasons you may have, daba soco waligaa, ma wuxuu ka duwanyahay Yeey oo qasaaro socoto ah, kan ayaaba ka daran Yeey, wax allaala wax uu soo kordhiyey maba la garanayo, at least Yeey amarkiisa ayaaba soconayo shul iyo shalba.

Only thing Nuur Cade done was to organise firing Maxamed Dheere, even that he failed miserably, I really feel sorry for this guy!

He failed the nation, added nothing new to the current situation in our country, done nothing at all that can be remembered, security was his main concern as he said in his first speech when he got the post, he never uttered the word "security" ever after that speech.

Sxb, waa la wada ogyahay, qof kastaa inuu jagadiisa iyo shilimaadkiisa ilaalsanayo iyo danahooda u khaaska ah, marka hadaad ileedahay I support him because he did nothing, waan kaa aqbalayaa, you can support Adeero Nuur Cade, laakin waxbuu Soomaalia iyo Soomaalida u qabtey hadaad ku support gareeneeso I support him too, balse ma jirto wax uu qabtey adna waad ogtahay.

Waxaaba dhaamey kii waalnaa ee Geedi ee amxaarka ahaa, kana firfircoonaa dhan kasta, kan waxaad moodaa in afka laga heesto, addimahana laga gooyey, oo la yiri halkaa un fadhi oo daawo waxa ka dhacayo Soomaaliya.

Fabregas   

Easy there, mr Nuune, rag ba mooday in the messengers of the Jenday Frazer such as Cade and Ould Abdullah so wadaan honey and milk. Dont kill their dreams now.

Dhul-q, how about we scrap the presidents office :D ?

N.O.R.F   

ARTICLE 51DISMISSAL OF THE PRIME/DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER (s).1. If Parliament, by a vote supported by more than fifty per cent ofits members, passes a motion of no confidence in the PrimeMinister, the President shall dismiss the Prime Minister, and other Members of the Council of Ministers.

Why do they all need to resign in protest? I guess they can't read the charter :D

Juje   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote: I still do support him sxb.

Juje, Yes sxb, I know you support him, blindly, and whatever reasons you may have, daba soco waligaa, ma wuxuu ka duwanyahay Yeey oo qasaaro socoto ah, kan ayaaba ka daran Yeey, wax allaala wax uu soo kordhiyey maba la garanayo, at least Yeey amarkiisa ayaaba soconayo shul iyo shalba.

Only thing Nuur Cade done was to organise firing Maxamed Dheere, even that he failed miserably, I really feel sorry for this guy!

He failed the nation, added nothing new to the current situation in our country, done nothing at all that can be remembered,
security was his main concern
as he said in his first speech when he got the post, he never uttered the word "security" ever after that speech.

Sxb, waa la wada ogyahay, qof kastaa inuu jagadiisa iyo shilimaadkiisa ilaalsanayo iyo danahooda u khaaska ah, marka hadaad ileedahay I support him because he did nothing, waan kaa aqbalayaa, you can support Adeero Nuur Cade, laakin waxbuu Soomaalia iyo Soomaalida u qabtey hadaad ku support gareeneeso I support him too, balse ma jirto wax uu qabtey adna waad ogtahay.

Waxaaba dhaamey kii waalnaa ee
Geedi
ee amxaarka ahaa, kana firfircoonaa dhan kasta, kan waxaad moodaa in afka laga heesto, addimahana laga gooyey, oo la yiri halkaa un fadhi oo daawo waxa ka dhacayo Soomaaliya.
Saxiib however much I respect your reasoning at times - I fail to understand the base of your notion at this time. I mean I can understanding such arguments coming from hardcore supporters of Yeey but not from you, unless ofcourse I miscalculated you before.

What did you expect from Nuur Caade - immidiate changes to situations or embarking on a track to overhaul the despicable situation?

Juje   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Easy there, mr Nuune, rag ba mooday in the messengers of the Jenday Frazer such as Cade and Ould Abdullah so wadaan honey and milk. Dont kill their dreams now.

Dhul-q, how about we scrap the presidents office
?

I will rather have hopeful messengers of honey and milk rather than the promise of ill-conceived jihaad.

That is our difference and it could not have been more apparent than this morning when innocent 10 street cleaning women became victims of a remote contrlled land mine. Allah UU Naxaaristo inti dhimatey..amiin.