Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Shame!

The Pland authorities picking on poor defenseless Somali and Ethio refugees, Is there a shred of evidence (other than the one that's fabricated) to hold these poor souls. It is one thing to support the toothless dowlad isku sheeg, but to pick those escaping Somalia for better life is completely criminal.

What have these men exactly other than being from the South or running away from Zenawi's oppresive regime?

web page

Protecting the safty puntlanders i don't see any thing wrong with it. a peacfull place like boosaaso. to have thousand of bomb. Che-Guevara

will creat explosive, fearsome,death, insecure, , precarious, risky for their kids, shaky for their towns,

I wouldn't want any somali towns who are begging for their safty to have dependent on circumstances beyond one's control; uncertain; unstable, insecure a precarious livelihood.

If the courts at their heyday couldn't destablise Pland, I doubt a bunch of ragtag militias with no immediate support would be able to do that. With hundreds of Ethio troops, Pland militias, and obedient masses, Pland's security is under no threat. This is just an excuse to restrict movement, and handover any anti-Zenawi elements to the Ethio troops.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

Protecting the safty puntlanders i don't see any thing wrong with it.

Agreed. Puntland has every right to protect the state and its citizens and if that means arresting a few people, they should do just that.

^^^ Is it only me or SOL nomads like Puntland :D alot.

Originally posted Che-Guevara

I doubt a bunch of ragtag militias with no immediate support would be able to do that.

Horaa looyir Hal malaay ah ayaa badoo dhan Qurmiya.

^^No! It’s not that respondents in this thread hate Puntland as you poorly implied yaa wiil_duco! Those who responded including me merely pointed out the political prostitution of Puntland’s elites in their effort of rounding up oppressed Oromos and fellow Somalis who probably fled from Mogadishu war and handing them to Ethiopian soldiers stationed in Gaalkacyo (another sign of prostitution) or jailing them in state’s prisoners. What gives? You and Violet resorted to a weak argument and explained it as a security measure. But since when fleeing refugees become a security threat to Puntland’s security? You might not know the answer yet you seem to be content with the official line. The display of the captured explosives does not seem convincing, and has probably bees staged. You however bought it. Certainly Che is not, and, as a Puntlander, he has every right to criticize what he sees a disgrace and misuse of his name by the current authorities. I don’t have the full story, and what’s reported may not depict the whole picture of this incident. But we can only comment what’s reported in these news portals. Based on that, this smells as a clannish operation intended to aid government’s mission in the capital. And if Puntland starts to hunt oppressed Oromos who often seek refugee in Somali territory, I think it’s another worrisome development that needs be condemned.

it may not seem important to you southerners, but the peace must be kept. These people are trying to smuggle arms into the state and some of you are calling them refugees. I might be wrong but refugees dont take grenades to their new home.

Jacpher   

Maxaabiistan oo tiradoodu ay gaaraysay ilaa
237 qof oo isugujira rag iyo hawaan
dhammaantood wada-dhalinyaro ah ayaa boolisku uu ka shakiyay waxaana lagu sameeyay baaritaan.

Any relation to this report?

i don't think so but related or not related, puntland didi the right thing. One you just can not bring people to puntland that you don't want in your country and two, people should avoid taking grenades with when they go to puntland.

ElPunto   

^No Puntland did not do the right thing. They should've disarmed them and then let them be. If the authorities there got rid of the military threat - there is little reason to pursue these people.

Jacpher   

One you just can not bring people to
puntland that you don't want in your country
and two, people should avoid taking grenades with when they go to puntland.

Now PL is a country only open to those they want to invite? When did that happened? After Amxaaro took over Gaalkacyo?

Faarax-Brown, forget it. We have to cancel that trip to Biyo-kulule. Well.....not if Duke comes with us.