Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif’s criterion for selecting PM

Juje   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Juje, update your list and scratch anyone who does not meet above criteria
:D

Anigaad rabta in aad ummada igu dirtiid, I wont scratch off anyone but I will mention the only person among the mentioned many who meets that criteria: Galleydh

that is my prime choice.

Xiin, war afka cuncunkii daaye soo daa...

My man Nuradin was in Djibouti some days ago and I would have been happy had there been an offer coming to our way. :D

NGONGE   

Heh@Xiin..a proverb right up Ducaysane's street. :D (not to mention that the current Somali leader would also approve of the subtext). :D:D

Aaliyyah   

One thing you guys are all over looking is that our current president doesn't have a say in who he chooses. He will choose whoever the internetional government prefer (believe me he will go along with it since they are the ones who pack him to begin with) and as I said earlier he's gonna be a man who doesnt agree with him. That way the international government can keep track of whats going on, and each can start complaining of the other...it's all politics..

we will see if am wrong in my prediction....bt I highly doubt it..

salaam..

Xiin ma meel iskugu baydh baad i lee dahay. :D

I dont really have prefered candidate in mind. but If it up to me I would not pick ina Galaydh or Ina siyaad ina cabdirashiid iyo ciro warkoodaba daa.

Juje   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

My man Nuradin was in Djibouti some days ago and I would have been happy had there been an offer coming to our way.

So Nuradiin is in picture now - I knew those butlers were not reliable. They haven't even told me about him. :D

Aaliyyah   

I would choose Glaydh too Juje. But, I realized that he might not be the choice. After I looked at the whole issue from every perspective. Even though he would make a great candidate and I would have chose him if it was up to me. God bless my adeer :D

NGONGE   

Juje, of all the candidates you heard of, yaa ogo xayraansan, saaxib? He'll get it. :D

Edit:

Xiin, I plead total ignorance.

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Juje, of all the candidates you heard of, yaa ogo xayraansan, saaxib? He'll get it.

Looooooooooooooooool....... :D:D

Ciiro

Ducaysane, labadeenna Shariifkaa na metalla.

Juje, reliable source say that Nuradin met with Sharif before his trip to Xamar. Jawhar site reports that he is in the running.

Aaliyah, dhiig baa kaa buuxa. My only concern with Galaydh is inuu sharika ku qaldo his Humphery Inst. students.

Aaliyah

Shieck qalbi ibin adeyg is very qualified man. Here are his qualifications:

-He has a first aid and CPR certificate!

-He has memorized, count it 5 juz from the holy quran

-He has Bachelors of Engineering Degree

- He has excecutive and leadership experience as Internet Community organizer, and Self appointed spokesmen for the SPPAC(Somalia online puntland public affairs commitee)

-He also has a Ph.D, major in meelyacni studies from the university of Phoenix, Mogadisho campus, Graduated February 30, 2010.

-He speaks 6 languages: English, Somali, Sominglish,Ebonics, French and Klingon.

Now tell me if there is any somali leader who's more qualified then the good shieck for the prime minister position?