Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Bring Dhulqarneyn Back Movement

RedSea   

At&T,

I'm not the 'decider' remember. Hence never said he shouldn't be back. I'm not gonna lobby for him or against him, it's up to the people who run SOL to unbanned him. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

loollllll@Zack. Waa runtaa. I complained not to the admin, but on the open, but my intention was really not in la ban gareeyo. I wanted in laga cabsiiyo oo loo digo. Other than that I think he was a useful guy.

I mean the Admin cannot simply ban Dhulqarneyn and leave it like that. For heaven sake, this man is not Gheele T. I mean if you ban Gheele, who will in his right mind remember him? The man is dull and uninspring, albeit mostly politically correct like Sheikh Sharif.

The Zack   

^Lool I know what you are saying now, duqa in loo booteeyo ay aheyd dheh. Well, if votes are being counted I am for "bringing DQ" back.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ War I never said KK can help you. Qarxiska beenta jooji. I said Haneefah can.
:D

You get her to write the PM and I am certain that our lost comrade will be back in a flash (I wonder why nobody did that for my old mate Allah-U-Bahane).

ps

change the title fo the thread and some words in your first post lest this thread get deleted too, saaxib. Lets pretend we are talking about something else (if the admin comes with that baby face we'll distract him with some bedtime stories or soemthing).

Gadaashey baa iga xamataa sow ma'aha? A&T been ma sheego, or are you calling him one? :D

LOL@Admin's baby face & bedtime stories! Wax waalan...

TheWayfarer, sending the PM is part of the sit-in nooh... :D

For heaven sake, this man is not Gheele T. I mean if you ban Gheele, who will in his right mind remember him?

A&T, speak for yourself...I will remember him, and I'd like to think I am still in my right mind... icon_razz.gif Well, depending on how you define 'right mind'... :D

I am not aware of Dhulqarneyn behaviour or what he has done to get banned, but I believe he deserves to come back to SOL. Being banned from SOL is one of the worst thing that can happen to a on-line human being. Whatever he has done, I am sure it doesn't constitute being banned indefinitely from SOL!!

Abtigiis   

^You are possessed woman!! What charm is there with Mr. Camel that will make you yawn if he is not here. :D:D I want Gheele out for being too serious and DQ come in his place. Hana loogu badalo meeshisii asga in line with 4.5 arrangements.

By the way, miyaad maqashay inay Nepthys i jeclaatay ooy like that lover of mine in my childhood muska biyo igaga soo saydo markaan xaafadooda ar marayo si aan u soo eego. :D:D

Kool_Kat   

Poor Marx! Glad you're back...

A&T, the more, the merrier' mamaqashay? Noo daa wiilasha, meesha wada oday uun bey noqon hadii kale...Gheele has a charm only an Ayeeyo/Eedo like me could understand! Iidhaaf inanka odayohoow... icon_razz.gif

Maxaa ku jeclaaday bisinkee?

AT&T, you must have missed the "caano boore" line!! Waryaa, just because I didn't come to your aide that day when Mr.xiin was punishing you, doesn't mean I don't like you. Soo taa i tiri saaxiibaa nahay ninyahow...So, now you are calling for a ban on me eh? :D

There is my Eeddo KK, I know I can count on you. Kan laakiin baasaani maaha. Bilaaqo ama buulo xuubey hadduu ka imaan lahaa waa fahmi lahayn :D:D