Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

IT has started Ladies and Gents, It has started. The Talibans in da House!!

Sophist   

Alaahu Akbar.

Those who are stating that this is 2006; are you saying that Islamic Shariah (Allah's divine words) are not modern enough! or they don't apply?

War Rabi kacabsada Dhalinyarooy.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

todays date: tuesday, june 27, 2006.

would some people please step out of the dark ages?

You are in the dark Wallahi.!

I have one simple question. Where does it say in Islam, you have to stone a rapist? What is the proof required in Islam to convict someone of a rape?

However much I conside rape to be a crime against humanity, I dont believe for one second it deserves stoning.

Xarago   

^^Do me a favour, infact do yourself a favour. Read and learn what you believe in before you come in here quoting Oprah Winferey.

Originally posted by Xarago:

^^Do me a favour, infact do yourself a favour. Read and learn what you believe in before you come in here quoting Oprah Winferey.

Quoting who?? Oprah, I never ever read anything by her or watch her show. So no idea what you are talking about. If you know the answer to my question I would say provide it, otherwise I suggest keeping silent would be the best course of action.

Alaahu Akbar.

Those who are stating that this is 2006; are you saying that Islamic Shariah (Allah's divine words) are not modern enough! or they don't apply?

War Rabi kacabsada Dhalinyarooy.

whats not modern is not is Islam or its laws but his medieval mentality is. Stoning people to death, cutting limbs of children with kichen knifes, cutting the hair of old man, teens beatings their elders for exposing their legs, stoping woman from working or educating themselfs, dictating what people were, beating or arresting of people who do not fast, this is not Islam but backwardness of the worst kind. its a violation of peoples human rights. No one has a right to dictate to someone such personal things let alone stone and knife people to death in the name of islam. You wakiil uga degey islam iyo Ellahey? even if we take 16th century interpretations of Sharia, what they are doing is not Islamic. For example you can kill a rapist who is not married.

^^ I think the above images convey a distinctive significance whether it’d be in support of the courts or against them. As far as flooding the site with these images goes, I think pictures are worth a thousand words – why would they even document these events if they didn’t want people to see – they prolly thought people would support them in light of these images.

I think documenting these events to be disgusting, chop off the hands, but please keep it to yourself --- I think the Islamic courts have employed unseasoned public relations agents. Stop documenting cruel punishments for the world to see, instead document images of people enjoying the taste of peace and freedom in post-warlord Xamar.

Not to mention, no one ever questions the validity or the circumstances of these images, we often view them without historical knowledge – lets look into the life of this butchered man and we might find many reasons as to why he was sacrificed – maybe politics, maybe he was from a weak clan, and just maybe we might say it was wrong that he was chopped up.

Again, I’m all for fair butchering as long as the crime fits the punishment – but lets not let powerful clans butcher weaker ones under the disguise of the religion – after all Somalis have always valued tribalism over any other ideology – and those who say otherwise, have not been tested under those condition where clan ideology literally means life and death – so please spare us the bs carried by those in the west disenfranchised by utopian notion of what Somalia is and who think they can actually survive under these conditions if they were to go there, look closer and you will see that these people you support will literally disgust you in the end when you see their true intention – even more sickening if the way they use religion to advance their clan politics.

Questions, where are all those militiamen who murdered, raped, and looted, they have now switched uniforms, and even worst they have legitimized the torture of the weak and powerless, let them sort themselves out first by chopping and stoning each other for the crimes their family and clan members have committed first, then I’ll gladly support the butchering of others pending that they have been tried fairly without politics.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Lax Nugaaleed,

What are you trying to prove with these images? Please don’t flood the thread.

Prove kulahaa ma indhahaad la adahey xay waan kaa ilmaha googoynaya siddii adhiga.. wadan shriica maaha meel dad ku wada gaajoonayaan. iIaahey inkaar idinku rid aqligaad wada ladihiine dadku dayuxuu gaadhey iyaguna haduubaan caruurta gacmaha ka googaynayaa,,, :mad: :mad: