Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

ATs causen carried out the attack.

Kamaavi   

Nin bakhtiyey intaad daba yuruurto Fu'aad Shagooli -Putlander iyo Godane oo laguu yaqaan oo nool ayaa kuu baahan ka hor intayna Boosaaso kugu qabsan.

Salax nag ah intaadan ku dhagin indhaha kala qaad awoowe.

Originally posted by who-me:

Lakiin hadii la xiri laha oo laga hortigi lahaa axadkaas qabiil buu yeelan laha sow maha?

quote:

Originally posted by Nogobi:

The man who did the terror act could be from any clan. But his leaders are known. They are from Somaliland and Puntland.

Fu'aad shangoli and Godane, are bussy to brainwash many more Somalis to do worse terror acts in any village in Somalia.

Open your eyes people wide enough, and see the real danger.

Abtigiis   

I defend entities not individuals. If the attacker was from ONLF, this thread would have made sense.

We all know Alshabab is composed of misguided individuals from all over the somali territories. Not surprisingly, I did not talk about Puntland when terrorists from there hit at Baldweyn, nor did I talk about Somaliland when some from there caused mayhem.

On a serious note, just because Xinn's brain child- the submissive Puntland Diaspora Forum defends criminals does not mean I will have to defend a criminal. May the killer go to hell as he surely will do!!

I am a believer in regional responsibility more than a clan one. If the killer was from Somaligalbeed (regardless of which clan) I would have seen a reason to feel vicarious shame. As it appears, he is from a part of the world which is not more familiar to me than Antarctica. Hence, logic would have dictated Moonlight would refer to brother BOB and not me! :D:D

Hamse   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

[QB] I did not talk about Puntland when terrorists from there hit at Baldweyn

first of all, stop fabricating stories my friend. the guy who killed laqanyo and cumar xaashi in beledweyn was from their clan. every website has reported that.

read here to find out his name as shabaab reported

second, what others are trying to say on this thread is, you have cried for days when farole arrested people suspected were going to blow themselves up. you called his clan shameful and condemned them for days. can you imagine if this guy was stopped, the TFG found the belt, he was photographed, and was sent to addis ababa?

now your clansman has created Somalia's own 9/11.

you would have defended this guy if he was caught, crying injustice.

Maaddeey   

^^A&T, Allah Yacizzak! Dooddaadu-weligeedba-aad ayay u miisaamantahay, markaadan kaftameyn, laakiin Naarta dadka ha kula deg-degin, Alle u daa isagaa Caadil ahe.

Hamse   

maadeey because we don't have effective jails in somalia. every criminal sentenced is freed by gangs and corrupt jail guards or politicians from his clan. atleast in addis he will end his jail time.

i don't care. send the criminals to the south pole. i am happy with where they will serve time.

Abtigiis   

Hamse,

My understanding was the men arrested by Puntland were from ONLF. And we know there is no sucide bombings done by ONLF. Now, why conveniently mix issues on account of someone belonging to a clan?

Who is looking bad here? me or you? I talked about Puntland because it is an entity. talk about ONLF because it is an entity. But you are going far in trying to bring individual clan issues into the picture.

And I am not obliged to answer your top drawer drivels anymore. Seriously, isku xishoo.

Reerkiinaa wax qarxieyey markaad leedahay miyaadan xishoonayn? Go attack Xassen Turki and let us see if I defend him??

My position regarding Alshabab and Xisbul Islam has been clear from the days Ethiopia left somalia.

Markaa if you fell aggrieved by my attacks on Puntland, wait for another suitable time and a mistake by ONLF to have a go at me. But, STOP this nonesense.

Edit- brother Maadeey,

I have no doubt the criminal who killed Professor Ibrahim Xassen Cadow and innocent school boys will go to hell. If he isn't, I see no value in believing anyone will go to hell at all.

Originally posted by Nogobi:

[QB] The man who did the terror act could be from any clan. But his leaders are known. They are from Somaliland and Puntland.

Fu'aad shangoli and Godane, are bussy to brainwash many more Somalis to do worse terror acts in any village in Somalia.

O.k, since we are talking about terror leaders, who are Hassan Turki and Abdi Modowbe?

Hunguri   

(1) Fuad Shangole

(2) Ahmad Godane

(3) Hassan Turki

(4) H Dahir Aways

(5) Abdi Madoobe

(6) Geedi

(7) Abdi Qaybdiid

(8) Abdillaahi Yusuf

(9) Qassim Salad

(10) Shariif Sakiin

(11) Shariif Hotel

(12) Rayale Kahin

(13) Siyad Barre

(14) SNM and their leaders

(15) Adan Madoobe

(16) Ubbo ama Ibi ( what was his name ) ?

(17) Caydiid

(17) Ali Mahdi

(18) Ahmad Cumar Jees

(19) Geelle ( Maxkamadaha )

Dugsi maleh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyane!

Dadkaasaa, Somali loo haystaa! Kuwaan illooway idinku ku darsada. Laakiin, yaan la diffaacin nin kasta oo dulmi ummada ka gala!

To Moonlight:

War ninyahow nac-nacda meesha kalatag. Munaafiqiintaanu qabiil shaqul kummaleh, cid ey badbaadinayaan majiro.

Dibta meesha jirta waxay tahay, ninkaan is qarxiyey ma aha, ee waa nimankii soo abaabulay oo soo khalday, maskaxdiisana wax ka badalay, si uu usameeyo wax dadku ee layaabaan oo ka argagaxaan ama cabsi galiso. Marka hadaan Soomaali nahay, ragaas ayaga ah anagoonan qabiil ahaan u fiirineynin waa inaan nu isku meel uga soo wada jeesanaa.

Marka Godane, Shangole, Abu Mansuur, Hassan Turki, Axmad Madowbe, Cali Dheere, Daahir Aweys iyo qashinka ey ku adeeganayaan oo dhan waa inaanu meel qura uga soo jeesanaa oo aan iska qabaanaa, si masiibadaan aa uga baxno.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

(1) Fuad Shangole

(2) Ahmad Godane

(3) Hassan Turki

(4) H Dahir Aways

(5) Abdi Madoobe

(6) Geedi

(7) Abdi Qaybdiid

(8)
E D I T E D

(9) Qassim Salad

(10) Shariif Sakiin

(11) Shariif Hotel

(12) Rayale Kahin

(13) Siyad Barre

(14) SNM and their leaders

(15) Adan Madoobe

(16) Ubbo ama Ibi ( what was his name ) ?

(17) Caydiid

(17) Ali Mahdi

(18) Ahmad Cumar Jees

(19) Geelle ( Maxkamadaha )

Dugsi maleh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyane!

Dadkaasaa, Somali loo haystaa! Kuwaan illooway idinku ku darsada. Laakiin, yaan la diffaacin nin kasta oo dulmi ummada ka gala!

War Cabdulahi Yuusuf dulmi qofna kamuusan galin, ee jooji waxaan aad isku qasaysid.

Cabdulahi, qaranimo iyo wanaaga Soomaaliyeed buu weligiis raadinayey. Laakin mo'oryaantii madaxda looga dhigay ayaa la fahmi weyday oo qabiil darteed uga horyimid. Markii uu arkay, dadkaan ineyna qaranimo iyo Somaalinimo midna usoo jeedin ayuu maalin cad iskaga tagay.

Marka liis-kaaga nimanka kale oo ku jiro nimankii Soomaliya soo baabi'iyey iyo kuwa hada wali baaba'a Soomaalida wada weeyan-- Cabdulaahina kuwaas shuqul kuma laha.

Meiji   

Ninkan oo aysan inoo suurta gelin inaan magaciisa helno ayay wararku intaasi ku darayaan in la garanayo beesha uu ka soo jeedo balse
waan idiinka qarinay sababo la xiriira in cadaawad xun aan loo qaadin beshaas uu dhashay shaqsigaan fekerka isaga u gaarka ah uu fuliyay , maadaama ay beel waliba leedahay kooxo qaldan oo si xun u fekeraya.

http://www.calayaale.com/December%202009/Calayaale%20warka%20malinta%20qaybta%204aad%2005-12-2009.ht m

Very wise of Calayaale.com