Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Proof My Clan Owns The Tfg

Cowke   

This is clear proof that my clan owns the tfg. When sharif tried to sack sharmarke, he couldn't do it and sharmarke said "we are equals".

When Abdullahi Yusuf sacked Geedi, Geedi had to leave.

So it's clear that we own the tfg for everyone that is concerned who owns the tfg. :D

Ps: So the snm boys don't feel left out buuba pours cup of tea for sharmarke. And not only that all snm clans are in the tfg hal reer kama maqna

Dhubad.   

^ :D:D

I now believe Cawke is impostor , surely he can't be from the said Qabiil! Actually he is here to defame people from Puntland .

I got a feeling he will soon be kicked out from SOL :D

Cowke   

The admins say don't use clan names. Thats all it says the rules to not mock other clans and stuff like that.

But to post about reality is not mocking. Sharif tried to sack sharmarke. Thats reality. Sharmarke said "we are equals" to sharif. Thats reality.

Abdullahi yusuf sacked geedi. Thats reality also. Geedi packed up his bags. Thats another reality.

Ma cay ba waxaas? ma ahan sxb ee waa reality!!!

Ps: Hargeisa boys are apart of the tfg, that is another reality!!! So I dont know where u get the idea from that i am breaking any rules. Talking reality is not breaking rules.

Besides This post was just too boost my ego not attack or harm other clans!!!

Haatu   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Besides This post was just too boost my ego not attack or harm other clans!!!

you egotistical maniac :D go get help.

Duufaan   

That is way, it is not working. tfg needs to have a somali face, not a clan face. That is way Alshabaab has been so succesful and that is way the military took the power 1969. Somalia need a solution without pro colonial groups North west, North east and moqdisho. Pro colonial groups must be isolated from somali politics otherwise we doomed for ever.

You know, threads like this and the other one about insulting Soomaalis by gloating about colonialism contribute absolutely nothing to SOL. It is also on the borderline of being a troll, flaming thread, which is not allowed .

I will give you a chance. Do not start inflammatory threads like this and that other one again on here.

This is a clean, respected online Soomaali forum, not a third-graders' school's backyard. We intend to keep in that way.

only two more months until vacation is over Cowke. then its back to 9pm light out routine, right after homework, oh and if your good mummy will allow you to surf the internet for a half hour in the living room before bed. icon_razz.gif

enjoy your freedom while it lasts. :D