Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

SOL Somadoone Poll

Taleexi   

Originally posted by J11:

Haye, reer Burtinle se waa igu mucaarad miyaa?
:D

Talow ma geel baan beri ka dhacay?
:D

Arrintani geel la kala dhacay ka weyn. Waxaan u malaynayaa inaad Adhi/ari ka dhacday.

Paragon   

:D Che adigu meel un si cad u sheego haddii kale dee meelna ma lihid. Lol.

Mansa Muse, war waa runtaa. Wuxu waa arileey illeen. Inkastoon ari xadin illeen geel baa la dhacaaye. :D

I know caano geel che, I had it for break first for more than 15 years of childhood.

You try to drink fresh of it and you'll relocate your office to the restroom. )

^Sxb ismagacaabida waa laga fiicanyahay. Therefore I am glad you heeded the advice and instead made it a poll to contest for and thus declared you candidacy rather than crowing yourself.

I with my inpersonal ways and not attacking nature believe to be the best candidate for that position of samadoon-ka guud ee SOL Politics and hence would like to officially declare my candidacy and that I will run and campaign for that position.

May the best man win, I hereby say.

P.S. As I am not engaged in other quarters and hence have no other function on this section and neither in SOL in general I shall be best suited for that position.

Paragon   

^Sakhar, sometimes one has to be bold and put his name down for peace. Adiga xitaa peace ayaan rabaa ma contest inaan ka dhignaa? So I tried to make it more competitive.

Marka, let's see who votes for you. I think Xiin stands a good chance but not AT&T as some suggest. smile.gif

Paragon   

^Ismaaciil, war ninyow adigu ma ii cudeeyneysaa mise maya? Ma waxoogaay baad iska rabtaa illeen rag waa ragge? :D

Haaheey anaa isasoo sharraxay sxb...indha-adeyg.

Sakhar, my people will contact your people :D

I nominate Buuxo.

What? Females looma ogola? Then meesha samadoon iyo nabadoonba midkood maka jirto, doobdoon hala dhaho. :D

Meeqo magac ayuu ku jiraa ereyga 'sama'? Intaan hoos ku jirto ka ahayn yaa sheegi karo inta kale magac uu ku jiro.

Samatar

Warsame

Warsan

Samoow

Samagaab

???

Poker   

^Sama-kaab macnaheeda oo gaaban waxa weeye NIN Samaha buuxiya amd wanaaga kaaba...

I never heard of SAMA GAAB. It actaully sounds the opposite of SAMA KAAB wich doesn't make much sense to ******* like me.