Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Fights That Took Place This Weekend

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^You don't have enough base in your voice to be talking like that..ya geek.

Ps. Are you in control of those lands?

By "base", I presume you mean to ask me if I have a more convincing relationship with those towns and peoples than yourself, right AO?

LOL... :D

When a guy without a relationship with those towns tells a guy with a relationship with those towns that the guy with a relationship with those towns doesn't have any relationship with those towns, why then, that guy, the guy with a relationship with those towns would almost be inclined to accuse the guy without a relationship with those towns of trying to cover up being the guy without a relationship with those towns by trying to come off as a guy with a relationship with those towns like the guy with a relationship with those towns, me. :D

I forgot what I was saying. Never mind. Have you prepared yourself for yet another mugging this June? We're waiting. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Duufaan:

Instead asking explanation these pro-colonial people for answer. figure out yourself.

Do such events need figuring out? Ma khalad baa hadaan kugo idhaahdo, adiga maxay kula tahay? :D

Don't sit on the side, adeer. Come take part. Adna talo yaad shiidi doonta?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

...Can we get back to a proper discussion please? We'll have plenty of opportunity to bicker later, I'm sure.

Well Ngonge, what exactly is there to discuss? I mean clearly a can worms was opened by Riyaale by his incitement of this tribal war in northern Somalia and it is probably going to cause more trouble than it's worth in the long run for all involved.

NGONGE   

^^ So you think it was planned in advance with Ethiopia (and presumably PL)? A fair guess I suppose but can't work out what's in it for Ethiopia or PL!

Guru, try I must, saaxib. Hada do you want me to spend the rest of the day reading ME, CHE, Xunjuf & Ducaale spitting nonsense?

Polanyi   

Ngonge, one incident was caused by the Ethios taking some khat trucks....The other was caused by SL tryin to forcefully get people to take part in the so called elections....That's about it in a nutshell....But the second issue will have long term consquences..............

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

Ngonge, one incident was caused by the Ethios taking some khat trucks....The other was caused by SL tryin to forcefully get people to take part in the so called elections....That's about it in a nutshell....But the second issue will have long term consquences..............

Heye, adna they taught you to be cryptic too miya? What are the long-term consequences, the people being forced to take part in the election will not vote for Riyaale? :D

But is it really a coincidence that both incidents took place on the same day? Surely either SL planned it this way or the SSC leadership organised things to further their own goals. There is something fishy about it all either way.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ So you think it was planned in advance with Ethiopia (and presumably PL)? A fair guess I suppose but can't work out what's in it for Ethiopia or PL!

I don't think it was planned in advance with either one. I believe the Buhoodle incident was caused by rogue Ethiopian soldiers who were solely tasked to man the border during the recent Ethiopian elections, but who, in order to do so, illegally chose to cross the border(disputed since '77) into the town of Buhoodle. The residents got upset and rightfully started a fight and b!tchslapped them out.

Now Widhwidh is totally different: Xaabsade and Riyaale's militia from Marfashland came to fight Xaglatoosiye(or whatever his name is..) and his newly formed SSC based militia which purports itself as independent from Puntland. So far the latest news indicates that Xaglatoosiye has galvanized most of the daraawiish people into fighting Xaabsade, the sell-out brigand who takes his orders from Riyaale plus the 3 habros who Riyaale fooled into believing that he is out to "secure" the so-called "eastern border".

All in all, I foresee a petty stalemate in the making. Unless of-course, one of the following happens: If Xaabsade and his sub-tribe of the Daraawiish, with the help of Riyaale, are able to subjugate Xaglotoosiye and his coalition--then of course this will be a victory for our drivel merchant extraordinaire, Mr.Oodweyne, and we Puntlanders will not hear the end of it. :D But If however, Xaglatoosiye and his clique defeat the traitor Xaabsade, then of-course, Mr.Dalmar will claim victory. However, Xaglatoosiye will then have to contend with the large section of his Daraawiish clan that sees itself as being part of Puntland and do not like him and his desire-- the so-called Daraawiishland he advocates for. And I believe, this will yet cause more friction, but not one that will ever lead us to go to war with our brothers. See we do not have a large contingent of marfash dwelling imbeciles that need mugging to ever justify such a domineering and bellicose reaction on our part... :D

Polanyi   

@Ngonge, Lol@ cryptic. Sheikh, I support the SL sheikh in Kismayo, btw. :D I am not down with clan jabhads. But that is where it is heading. I hear people are already raising money in the diaspora for the SSC militia and that ordinary nomads back home are joining the militia out of clan sentiment. I hope you get my drift.

Good day. Come on, England.

Samafal   

Tell you what happened? The Ehtopian enemy attacked Buhoodle for reasons no one knows. The brave men and women of Buhoodle resisted and defeated them forcing them to vacate the city and only came back when they got some re-enforcement from Addis. Then, Reer Cuqdad Badane spotted a window of opportunity to ambush SSC fighers.They too were pushed back and taught a lesson. Kudos to Reer SSC.

NGONGE,

xaaladdu ma fiicna, eh? Aaway tookhii Oodweyne ku daymiyey ninyahow :D

Buuhoodle waa meel taariikh dheer leh, Geelii Oodweyne baa wali lagu maalaa, ee tolka ha lala taliyo hoy :D

^^Malayga lama kala dhaco, waa dabiici soo ma ogid, Oodka.

Geelii reer hagarku dhacay baad daba socotaan ninyahow, laydinkuna laa ee see yeelaysaan :D

MM, awoowe libaax alamtara soo dhaaf, nimankii durriyada ahaa marakan waa aano doon. Bal maxaa widh widh iyo balli halac ka yaal? Siyaasadii qabiilkii baa isaga qasmay, lacag lagu qayilo oo xaabsade la siiyo waa la ogaaye, laakiin rag guryagoodii ay saaka kasoo tooseen lagu laayo waa dooxatadii 1900s.

Taleexi   

Hadda anigu Durriyada waa dagaalamaynaa balse inay daabiyadahooda ku ekaadaan baan rabey, oo aanu kala badbaadno. Haddayse dhalanteed is tuseen, dee nin durbaan garaacay ilaaq dalbay baanu kaga dhigaynaa.

Taleexi   

War Oodweynow: Show midh run ahba ma taqaanid. Tii Siyad garanaye ta Riyaale hadda idiin walaaqayo sidaad ka yeelaysaan. Isagaaba macallinkii baro dheereeyey, ma is tidhi. Xagga malayga waxaan ka idhi: Nin dhadhamiyey wuu garanayaa dhul ay u buuxsheene the italics are mine.