Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Lets discuss shariif raaxeeste

I think it is time we shed light on the personality of this hedonistic president,his unending devotion and love for pleasure and travel never cease to amaze me.

While The whole country is sinking deep into a state of despair and hopelessness with no relieve at sight shariif raaxeeste only cares about his short endless journeys around the globe.

I know being a president involves a great deal of travel both in wadanka gudihiisa iyo dibadiisa laakin wuu ka sii darayaa ninkaan. :eek:

Abtigiis   

Sharif is like the Cricket in the Lafontaine tales. Hedonsitic as the Engineer has just said. Comforted by the choice of four ladies, where he is unlikely to be bored by redunduncy any day of the week, the man likes to eat well, dress well, and travel. He is a an incompetent leader. It doesn't matter if he is good person himslef or not. He is not fit for leadership.

Jibreel   

Sharif is the epitome of all things incompetent and yet there are millions and thousands of pple who would give their undying support for him: But what amazes me is the depth of the so called men of sound reasoning who parade behind the likes of Sharif. What can a traitor do but live to betray another day?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Sharif is like the Cricket in the Lafontaine tales. Hedonsitic as the Engineer has just said. Comforted by the choice of four ladies, where he is unlikely to be bored by redunduncy any day of the week, the man likes to eat well, dress well, and travel. He is a an incompetent leader. It doesn't matter if he is good person himslef or not. He is not fit for leadership.

Are you nuts? If he resigns the suit and tie company will go bankrupt. :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Horan uu sheegay odaygan sh dalxiis wuu ka nooladay jaggadii madaxweynenimada lol

War ma adaan ka noolaadeen haddii laguu dhiibi laha? :D

As for discussing about the Sherif phenomenon, I will first sit back, wait and see if the heavy weights ( Xiin, Odweyne, Lazy girl, Juje, humble etc) can do honerable lectures for us.

I am for a serious talks only, not troll discussions icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

He did a huge a job. For your note at least he cleaned the Villa Somali. With out A.Yusuf, Sh.Ahmed would have never been thinking to go or sit inside Villa as a president. I mean it's one man's failure which sometimes turns out to be another man's success. You never thought off that, did you? :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

I know being a president involves a great deal of travel both in wadanka gudihiisa iyo dibadiisa laakin wuu ka sii darayaa ninkaan. :eek:

travel ban ma u doodnaa in la saaro hee...brother Somali affairs hugely depends on outside travel...atleast he is not making stops at Addis Ababa on his way back and forth therefore that is an acheivement!

And also I respect PM Omar cause Shariifka kama daba safrayo amaba gees safrayo ee hawshiisa qaran iyo xilkiisa ayuu si ay sharafi ku jirto u gudanayaa!

As we have seen countless times, relying on the "word" of Somali commanders is a BIG MISTAKE. If his cousin calls or somebody pays more, the guy will forget his oath to you in three seconds. Alliances in Somalia are as unstable and worthless as quicksand. How many times did Indha Cadde switch back and forth from TFG to opposition?

So it's no wonder the President is seeking his help outside. The international community, "unbelieving" as it may be, actually keeps its word and helps you until you become too large an inconvenience. And when they decide to let go of you, you'll see it coming. No overnight "coups", no nasty surprises.

Popular support I say he has it. Detractors say he doesn't. Either way, it doesn't really matter.

When it comes to military terms, Shariif is doing the best thing he could possibly do - he's looking at outside powers for support he can depend on. Such a thing does not exist in Somalia.

UZTAAD   

he better seek local support instead of outside one, the more suport he getts from out side the les legitimacy in the eyes of somali people . now the west is supporting sharifka not because they like somalia but because they want defeat al shabab, when they got that goal they will lose interest. international communities is one of the evels holding back somalia they only want pupet government in somalia or else no government at all.