Sign in to follow this  
Dhabat-Amaanreer

Reer-Gedo carry our their threat in Kismayo.

JUSTICE!!!!!! A Gurey let us be honest, Gedo clan hold the Defence Minister, the Cheif of Police commisioner,,,, iyo Gudoomiye kuxigeenka gobolka J/hoose...

so let me ask you wat more justice do they want?????

Gudoomiyaha J/Hoose is Omar Jees clan

Kuxigeenkiisa 1aad waa Gedo clan

kuxigeenkiisa 2aad waa G/jecel

Mayor of kismanyo Mogan clan

so again is this not fair,,,,,,,, or justice got new devinition that i yet know.

Dude every body knows the fact that J/Hoose has its own inhabitants so robbing them off crucial seats and paying it for Kismayo.

Is tantamount to gross injustice.

the desputed city is Kismayu and not J/Hoose region.

so if the clan govt uses nepotisms and marginalises major clans in that city what do you expect :confused:

WAR A GURAYOW U DUCEEEYA A/Y hadad tihiin reer Gedo cid intaa idin siinlahayd ma jirteee..

i blve walaahi in sad bursi aad ah beesha uu u sameeyey YEY, isagoo malaa xurguftii yarayd xeerinaaaya,,,, balse nasiib daro reerku waa fahmilayahay.

Originally posted by Garaad:

WAR A GURAYOW U DUCEEEYA A/Y hadad tihiin reer Gedo cid intaa idin siinlahayd ma jirteee..

i blve walaahi in sad bursi aad ah beesha uu u sameeyey YEY, isagoo malaa xurguftii yarayd xeerinaaaya,,,, balse nasiib daro reerku waa fahmilayahay.

:confused: What language are you speaking?

war ilayn anagaa yaab aragnay adeer ma afsomaligii baa kuu gooyey!!!!!! intaad isleedahay siyaasad ka hadal sxb base iska soo dhis oo bal horta baro somaliga sida loo qoro,,

NB: 10 cashar oo volantury ah ana ku deeqay,, aflagaadona igama aha walaahi

Mandhoow, bal is weeydi intada igu so boodin, ma af-soomaali saxsan baan ku qorayaa?

Tan kale, idaacad bey aheed ee wax run iga ma aheen. Honestly, I could not understand what you write in that one post, care to reword it better.

Kashafa   

Gotta love the qabil stench emitting from this thread. Leave it to the ******** and traitors to be divided amongst themselves by Qabil

Fight the Islamists, bring in the Kufaar, sleep with Meles Zenawi = we're united. Now what do we do ? Anaka aa Kismaayo iska leh iyo maya anaka. LOL.

Traitor iyo ********* calaf ma lahan.

[ February 21, 2007, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Dude it will take generations to uproot Xabashi on somali soil.

anyway have i ever told you the arch Enemy of Somalis are Somalis.

so whats wrong with that........

ansaar17   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Dude it will take generations to uproot Xabashi on somali soil.

anyway have i ever told you the arch Enemy of Somalis are Somalis.

so whats wrong with that........

it will take some time but i promise you the time they are uprooted they will be financially bankrupt to the point where the current dictator will be disposed.

Ethiopia has many liberation movements that fight inside that country, and the current rulers of that country are very nervous because many of their soldiers are turning themselves to rebel movements.

A top brigader recently turned himself in in eritrea.

Walaal, "Islamist" is something that was coined recently to make those who believe in Islamism --political system where Islamic law is preeminent in all fields of society-- be perceived in an negative manner ,and it goes hand in hand with terrorism and other negative things;do you not always here Islamist-terrorist, Islamist-fascist and so on; our friend has failed to see that by using that word he has implied that ICU, the same ones he is advocating for, are terrorist and what not.

I may not have agreed with them, not because of the idea of having a Muslim state but the hypocrisy, lies, and mistakes they have made, but I would not called them terrorist.

^^The reason you and others opposed Courts was primarily based on your perception of them as an entity that would not satisfy your political/clannish aspirations in Kismayo, no?

No matter.

I don’t view Islamist term in a negative light. It might’ve been coined with a negative intent to depict Muslims in a bad light. But remember Caliphate is constantly invoked with an equally negative motive. Hijabi, Jihadi, and Salafi are also terms that are used by the media to supposedly harm Muslim image and give a wrong perception of us. But as a Muslims you shouldn’t conform to the usage and the implications of these terms by West and its media, adeer. Instead, you should stay with the original meaning of these terms, which’s positive and constructive.

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

General duke, do you see the administration actually working in the city? No! It’s been days since the naming of the admin, yet they have not even moved into Baranwaa (the Kismayo headquarter, let alone taking any other action.

KISMAAYO:-CIIDAMADA BOOLISKA EE DOWLADA SOMALIA AYAA LA WAREEGAY AMAANKA MAGAALADA KISMAAYO

KISMAAYO (KP) Ciidamada booliska ee dowlada somalia ayaa la wareegay Saldhigga Booliska ee magaalada Kismaayo, ka dib markii magaalada laga saaray ciidamadii Militariga ee dowladda Somalia.20, Feb.07

Ciidamadan booliska ah ayaa sidoo kale la wareegay meelo ay ka mid tahay xabsiga magaalada Kismaayo, iyadoo meesha ay ka baxeen saldhigyadii ciidamada Militariga ay ku lahaayeen magaalada

Arintaan ayaa waxa ay ka dambeysay, ka dib markii ciidamadii Militariga loo kaxeeyay Xarunta tababarka Luglow oo waqooyi kaga beegan magaalada Kismaayo.

Shalayna kulan adag ayaa waxa uu ku dhex maray magaalada Kismaayo Saraakiisha ciidamada booliska iyo kuwa Militariga oo aaqirkii isku raacay in amaanka ay la wareegaan ciidamada booliska inta tababarka uu ugu soo dhamaanayo ciidamada xoogadalka

Some despertae folks here, desperate for nothing other to be proven wrong yet again, look here lad, reer Gedo are not against anything here, you are. Who took a sample of what reer Gedo wants? Its absurd to say such things without any evidance.

Also the new admin is in place further more even the commerce Minister of the TFG as well as the police commisioner and head of the central bank are all in Kismayu and recieved a warm welcome by all the locals. The police are now running the city and the millitias of various clan are being retrained..

The excitement of my friend Ahmed Guray is just that of a lost man who found a road, will it lead you to your destination?