Sign in to follow this  
me

Jabuuti oo ku qal-qaalisay Sucuudigu inay marti galiyaan Shir u dhexeeya TFG ICU

me   

Jabuuti oo ku qal-qaalisay Sucuudigu inay marti galiyaan Shir u dhexeeya Dawlada Mbaghati iyo Maxaakimta

Riyaad (15 Apr 07), Boqorka Sucuudiga Cabdalle Bin C/Casiis ayaa sida uu soo xiganayo TV ALjazeera wuxuu martiqaad u fidiyay kooxaha iskaga soo horjeeda Soomaaliya si ay ugu shiraan magaalada barakaysan ee Makkah.

Talaabadan ayaa waxaa ku qal-qaaliyay Sucuudigu inay yeelaan madaxwaynaha Jabuuti Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle oo sheegay inay suuragal tahay in Soomaalida la heshiisiiyo sidii Xamas/Fatax ugu heshiiyeen Makkah iyo waliba axsaabta mucaaradka iyo dawlada Lubnaan.

Labadan madaxwayne Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle iyo Boqor Cabdalle oo labadooda dal ay joogaan kumaankum ciidan ah oo Maraykan ah ayaan midna xataa canbaaraynin qabsashada Ethiopia qabsatay Soomaaliya iyo waliba xasuuqii Maraykanka iyo Ethiopianku ka gaysteen gobolada Jubbooyinka iyo Banaadir.

Diyaaradaha dagaalka ee Maraykanka ee duqaynayay Jubbada Hoose ayaa waxay ka soo kacayeen dalka Jabuuti.

Boqorka Sucuudiga ayaa sheegay inuu bixinayo kharashka ku baxaya shirkan oo uu sheegay in marka la doonayo inay Soomaalidu cumraystaan kadibna wada hadlaan. Ma aha markii u horaysay ee uu Sucuudigu martiqaad u sameeyo Soomaalida iyada oo Boqor Fahad Bin C/Casiis uu u sameeyay marti qaad sanadkii 1991dii markii Cali Mahdi loo doortay madaxwaynanimada. Martiqaadkaas ayaa waxay Soomaalidu ka sii burbur iyo baaba'a.

Dawlada Mbaghati iyo Maxaakimta Islaamka ayaan midna wali wax war ah ka soo saarin yaboohan ay isla wadaan Jabuuti iyo Sucuudigu.

KismaayoNews

me   

I hope that the TFG and ICU show courage and negotiate, at this moment its the best we can get.

Breaking points for this conference are I think.

-Foreign (Ethiopian) troops with drawal.

-Power sharing formula

-Pacification of Muqdisho

-Return of looted properties

What do you folks think of Peacekeepers from Muslim countries with the mandate to forcefully disarm the Somali factions once the power sharing formula is agreed?

WTF is wrong with this DJ adminstration? Wasnt their foreign Minister part of that useless IGAD member team that endorsed the "Work the TFG is doing to keep the horn safe"? Secondly,Wasnt DJ that country that has allowed a C-130 to kill & capture "terrorists"?

You would have to be a neutral player to broker a freaking truce,this is just a waste of everyone's time really. There is not 1 single credible neutral country left in this. The last such country was Kenya & they have lost everything recently!

^^Faarax, Saudi Arabia could play a constructive role in our conflict. It has shown interest in it and has the capacity to bring both sides to a negotiating table. Even the Saudi King brought the issue of Somalia to the meeting he had with Ms. Pelosi. If Djibouti seduces further the King to mediate between us, it is all for the good I say.

As for some countries not being neutral in this conflict, to be honest I don’t care if they are neutral or not I just would like them to be a bit wise and realistic about it.

RedSea   

Back to square one mr. me isn't it?

That was what the UIC were hoping for before the war ever broke out. But Ethiopia ayaa ku gacan saydhay. If the TFG wanted peace (I think they do, but their masters don't) then they can do exactly as you said there, and we would all be looking at some form of government in Southern Somalia.

Expect the same thing again if this sort of discusion takes place. TFG will say the Ethio troops are here to 'safeguard' the government which is weak and can't defend itself.....and something to that effect.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Faarax, Saudi Arabia could play a constructive role in our conflict. It has shown interest in it and has the capacity to bring both sides to a negotiating table. Even the Saudi King brought the issue of Somalia to the meeting he had with Ms. Pelosi. If Djibouti seduces further the King to mediate between us, it is all for the good I say.

As for some countries not being neutral in this conflict, to be honest I don’t care if they are neutral or not I just would like them to be a bit wise and realistic about it.

Xiin,In reality that is the desired outcome. Wa laakin,The US of A has labelled the IUC leadership as "terrorists" & an extremist Taliban like regime that is spreading radical Islam. They have spent Millions of Dollars fighting this group,

Now,here is the problem,the Bush admin has made it clear that they will never negotiate with terrorists. Do you really see a free and fair outcome out of this? I dont see a US endorsed reconciliation meeting with the IUC leadership,not at least in public. The only way forward is for the USA makes a dramatic shift in attitude and to denounce their earlier position on the war,the TFG & this whole terrorist process. The other option is to have a cosmetic reconciliation meeting that favors their position.

^^I have the same exact sentiment as you do yaa Faarax. But USA had similar stances against Hamas and Saudi Arabia has successfully undone and effectively failed their investment when the Kingdom held constructive meetings between Hamas and the defunct Fatah Org. Still Bush admin did not agree with it but the deal slightly changed the dynamics of Palestinian politics and halted the bloodshed that was orchestrated by the Bush admin. Similarly the Kingdom could bribe both the Ethiopian and the old man’s tfg and talk to them out of this trap that they found themselves in and entice them to agree to a face-saving formula for Ethiopians to pull out of the capital.

The Saudis could also talk to the leaders of the ICU to agree to some practical arrangements and accept and acknowledge the challenges before them to get Somalia stable and peaceful.

That’s assuming Saudis are willing to take the political heat of defying Uncle Sam’s approach in the Horn! It all remains to be seen. It will definitely help…

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Back to square one mr. me isn't it?

That was what the UIC were hoping for before the war ever broke out. But Ethiopia ayaa ku gacan saydhay. If the TFG wanted peace (I think they do, but their masters don't) then they can do exactly as you said there, and we would all be looking at some form of government in Southern Somalia.

Expect the same thing again if this sort of discussion takes place. TFG will say the Ethio troops are here to 'safeguard' the government which is weak and can't defend itself.....and something to that effect.

Back to square one indeed... The ICU got provoked and it jumped the gun....the TFG overplayed its hand and got sidelined and its ally got bogged down on Fagax

But today both sides are battered and bruised and we might get some concessions from both sides.

Ethiopia´s face needs to be saved in this so I think that this is actually an American plan.... Djibouti passed the buck and Saudi Arabia scores the goal.

The Arabs are the main backers of the ICU...politically that is..so the ICU will come to the conference.

Lately Puntland has been signing allot of ´deals´with the Arabs so they can also be brought to the negotiating table.

That leaves our TFG, well they have no choice do they. If the TFG has any Independence what so ever way iska soo xaadirinaysaa Makka, its in its own interest to negotiate.

The Ethio´s are bugged down and they need some face saving, they can not risk a bloody long term war in Somalia.... so they will use this opportunity to exit Somalia....only to go back to destabilizing Somalia...through their proxies.

I hope that the ICU and the TFG show leadership and that they use this chance to bring peace to Somalia.

Everyone has flexed his muscle and no one has gained the upper hand...maybe after all this issue can get resolved on the conference table.

The likely spoilers are the Ethio´s after they withdraw (if they do) or the ´jihadis´. But my money is on the Ethio´s to spoil this.