Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

Upwards of 4000 Somali troops trained and ready for work!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Indhacadde memorized the qur'aan in less then 2 months? That is amazing.

We aren't talking about memorizing the entire Qur'an in two months (though it could be possible), nor about Indhacadde. We are talking about the Islamic rehabilitation vs. the secular rehabilitation with regard to the militiamen.

BTW, since you have evaded the question, and since you support Zenawi (non-Muslim leader) helping the clan president (Muslim leader) in killing innocent Somalis, you can only be a moderate Muslim.

Afwerki was in support of Aweys and the ICU. Is there a double standard?

The ICU militiamen were a clan militia who wore an cimaamaad and by night were religious men.

They killed 5 men in bua'ale hospital and they killed a djiboutian airline worker etc. They must me really well trained eh?

Taliban   

Afwerki was in support of Aweys and the ICU. Is there a double standard?

So, because of Afwerki's support, Aweys and the ICU are moderate Muslims?

"I suggest your subclan to be expatriated from our city soon, saaxiib."

Qabiil Ubahnee great sayings.

A book is being borned from these statements.

Ciidamo Tababar ugu soo dhamaaday Xerada Ballidoogle ee Gobolka Sh/hoose.

Posted to the Web Mar 09, 15:28

Ballidoogle:-Wararka aan ka hellnay gobolka Sh/hoose gaar ahaan Ballidoogle ayaa sheegay in halkaas uu soo gaaray Ra'iisul Wasaaraha DF iyo Wafuud la socota oo ka soo kici timay Magaalada Baydhabo ee hadda xarunta u ah DF.

Safarka Prof Geedi ayaa lagu micneeyay ka qayb gal uu ka qayb galaayay xaflad lagu soo gabagabeenaayay tababar u soo dhamaaday in ka badan 4 kun oo askar ah kana tirsan ciidamadda DF.

Ciidamadaan ayaa in dhawaalaba waxaa uu tababar ugu socday Xeradda Ballidoogle ee Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose tawabarkaan ayaa lagu guulaystay in maanta la soo afjaro iyadoo uu kaqab galay xafladii gabagabadda tababarkaasi Prof Geedi Ra'iisal Wasaaraha DF.

Prof Geedi oo ka hadlay xafladaasi ayaa sheegay in ciidamada laga sugaayo in ay ka qeyb qaataan howlaha sugida amaanka iyo nabad gelyada Dalka.

Warar soo baxay ayaa sheegaya in Ciidamadaan dhamaan lageyndoono Magaalada Muqdisho si ay wax uga qabtaan amaanka Magaaladaas, iyo inay Xoojiyaan Ciidamada Midowga Afrika ee hadda ku sugan Magaalada Muqdisho.

Halgan.net

Abuhureyra

------------------------------------------------

The news is consistent. The troops are being built up, the city will soon see thousands of more troops from the TFG to quell the violence inshallah. This is great news.

Of course, we can't live side by side as long you support our enemy!

what else would you expect off me?

How naive that you sincerely expect good of me when you always work towards the sewing of my karfan before you prepare my graveyard!!

caku iyo doqon. lol

^ I no longer think you are a stable man. Crazy statement after statement. You will see where the mortar throwers end up. Maybe as qaxootis in Boston beside you? Inshallah they will see the end of the light. A light which leads them to their demise.

Waxaan maqli jiray "tuug intaadan tuug oran ayuu tuug ku yiraahdaa"

Waan kaa warqabaa inaad duran tahay, ee ninyahow waxba yuusan hadal kaa tagin.

Plus you can't say for certain where I exactly live in, the Boston thing was general Duke's bet of my whereabouts!

Haye dabo-dhilifow, sidaas hanoo ahaato, no grudges, OK.

^ WOW dude I could careless where your from. But you state before thay your from boston.

Sadly you want to kill america and live in america.

You want galkacyo bombed but it is your hometown. You want many things.

^^^lol. The troops are getting trained in Bali-doogle of all places. The impossible is now not so. Remember the Clan Courts used to own Bali-doogle it was IndaCade's turf, no more saxib, its TFG turf much like Mogadishu, Kismayu and so on.

The troops are coming.

As for Aferwarki who takes that clown seriously, this is another war he lost badly.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As for
Aferwarki
who takes that clown seriously, this is another war he lost badly.

That's not true. Aferwarki, representing a tiny country with far less population, defeated Zenawi in the border wars.

Lake   

^ These guys are former militiamen. Some have been fighting for the last 10-15 years.

They've rehabilitated over the last two months and hopefully they get ongoing training as they go.

Been fighting for 10-15 years only to be "rehabilitated" over 2 months span? Anybody else find this funny?