Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Latest news from Sanaag

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^ You are qouting me out of the context sxb.

About the hasty union. Indeed it was a terrible mistake that my representatives committed in the 1960s. But I understand that everything they did they did it because they believed in it, because they thought that a strong and united SOmalia was the way forward. It weren't meant to be. And it turned out the complete opposite to what they envisioned. Lets just blame at lack of knowledge from their side.

Ok, we agree that a general referendum might be an answer to this question. I would be open to what the experts say when the time comes.

Good night Saaxiib, at least we agreed to disagree which is not a bad deal at all. smile.gif

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Che,

Doqontu halkii lagu dagaalamay farta ayay ku fiiqda halkii lagu heshiiyey waligeed waa ka indho la'day. Mind you, I am just reciting the phrase.

Very poignant but highly misplaced phrase. Yaa hishiiye, and under what circumstance,and where the Republic of Somalia fit in all of this, a republic whom the sons of Budhoodle, Sool, and Sanaag did indeed died for.

And when the history books are written, this is what you want the children of Sool, Sanaag, and Buhoodle to learn and celebrate web page.

Saaxib, they have their own histories, and struggles none of which include the resuscitation of old British Protectorate.

Sudlaan...Iam afraid you are just selling an old principle in a new guise.

RedSea   

Qabiil Qabiil weeye sheekadaadu?

Mide kale Buuhoodle waa magaalo ka tirsan Togdheer, oo Burco tahay xarunteeda. ;) Mise qabiilka halkaa daga ayaad soocaysaa?

Anways, you are mis informed or intentionally said that the SNM was a movment based on or with the aim to resurect the former British Protectrate. Since that came out of your mouth mr. Che, then tell me would SNM have ever fired a bullet or even attempt to bring back ex-British Somaliland if it wasn't the evil doings of Siyad Barre's regime? would they.....for every cause, there must a reason behind it. SNM would have never came about without the need....we needed them.

As for Sool, some parts of Sanaag. They are inhabited by tribes related by qabiil to Siyad Barre therefore they needed no rescuing, they were already associated with Siyad Barre.

The same goes to Awdal, though not related with Barre qabiil wise, they assoicted with his regime therefore SNM didn't need to rescue them.

The other folks in Hargeysa, Burco, Berbera in other words clan X were the ones facing destruction on the face of the terror regime of Barre, we needed a help from this devastation, that is when SNM came and delivered. You can't take that lightly saaxib.

P.S, I am puting things in honest and clear context, not sugar coating it for you, it's simpl honesty and straight forward.

^^^Thanks for the history recap. I didn't ask you to justify the very existence of SNM. Iam just wondering what does its struggle get do to those that don't share its goals namely the tribes that the SNM didn't represent.

Give me a reason why a citizen in Dhahar should be part of Somaliland?

And why dismember Somalia?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^Thanks for the history recap. I didn't ask to justify the very of existence of SNM. Iam just wondering what does its struggle get do to those that don't share its goals namely the tribes that the SNM didn't represent.

And why dismember Somalia?

Very valid question?, the opponents can't face it and come up a reasonable support..

Bada Cas.. Buhodle as far as it is concerned it is the capital of Ain region?, but historical context it used to be Togdheer region. get it

^Question here should be when will your party stop interfering in other people's affairs?

Don't waste your breath. If these people here wanted to split up they would have done so long-time ago not withstanding their lack of diplomacy and pro-activeness skills. Simply they would have been proud of their arid and non-arable trible lands and been content with them. This whole we want to split charade is a marmarsiiyo, to calaancal ;) for another 17 years and express their hostilities against the Puntland administration under the guise of an organization.

PS; I don't get it. Why are Buhoodle, Togdheer and Burco in the same sentence. :eek: