Sign in to follow this  
Sky

reer nugaaleed celebrate new islaan

Sky   

the goat subclan of nugaal have a new leader, really goat is their nickname/totem no kiddin.

check the rest on this page:

http://www.allpuntland.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=3929#Scene_1

here are the pics:

Safka%20hore_edited.jpg

the beeshe nugaaleed puntland wasiirs

ina guureeye kaarshe, dont know wich one but this is a welathy n powerful family in garoowe. stayed in their hotel once called guureey hotel, very dusty place.

Axmed%20Yuusuf%20Muuse%20Xuuxuule%20oo%2

xuuxuule is famous for his land dispute with c/yussef

a no. 2 reer nugaaleed traditonal elder

[ March 31, 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Mursal ]

Sky   

my pics aint coming out right, dunno what the hell im doing wrong.

[ March 31, 2005, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Mursal ]

What's wrong with goats? Riyoole to the grave! Big up to the new Islan: Islan Ciise Islan Maxamad. I hope he can fill half (1/2) the shoes of his late and great father (alaha u naxaristo).

P.S. Where's the picture of Suldan Siciid Garaase? A very honorable man and a true Reer Nugaaleed in every sense of the word.

Sky   

loool wind.talker, nothings wrong with reer riiyoole, but if you own a car in garoowe. youll get what i mean. expect your tires to be raped by a furious gang of goats :D

anyways suldaan garaases pic just wouldnt come up, but respect to him.

The fact that we're historically goats-abundant should not be turned into a freaken insult! :D Matter of fact, I'm the proudest GoaT MaN you'll ever see. Eyl to Garoowe to Dangorayo. The Majestic Nugaal Valley!

Sky   

rokko did that, but it comes out like this. maybe you should try it.

windtalker, its funny i always assumed you were from the boqors of the karkaar mountains.

Sky   

ciise riyoolow, u peepz have too much goats per head thats for sure, but why the hell are you guys driving the famous nugaal ostriches into near extinction? you guys eat too much.

give us cumar waalane some goats, yall know we are the poor nutcases from mudug. show your brotherly luv bruvs.

We already showed our brotherly love for you by giving you all our "lobsters" that you get from Eyl for free.Innallaaha yarzaghu man yashaa.

Anyhow reer Mudug ain't starving for they're the richest, best and most intelligent but at the same time they're also the most vicious, ignorant and stubborn of all somalis.

Sky   

cawad, reer mudug the richest aah. you gotta be kiddin, i was humbled in my vacation to dalka hooyo. reer mudugga aint shit compared to reer nugaaleed and reer bari, especially reer bari, ayaga cirkeey marayaan.

ill be back, gotta go.

I ain't kiddin' inadeer it's absolutely true what I said. They're the richest coz you see reer Bari are natural traders and businessmen but i've to acknowlede that if you go to Bosaasso or Garowe you will find lots of businesses and factories which are owned by reer mudug.

On the other hand it isn't their fault that they live in this awful and bloody place that they've to immigrate to other places. Garoowe and Bosaaso are rich because reer mudug made them rich because they have a lion share on trade in bari and nugaal.

So you see big up to reer mudug iam also one of them. And by the way Gaalkacyo and Mudug will soon overtake Bosaaso and Garoowe because of heavy investment from a secretive source if you know what I mean as Abti is currently President of Somalia i would certainly hope for some cash to his real and foremost supporters the reer mudug.

Also reer mudug are reluctant to put their wealth into Gaalkacyo as you know Gaalkacyo is a divided city and everything is possible. you can't trust the political situation of somalia. Gaalkacyo is flourising because it is very convinient situated and all the business and transactions from south, north and western somalia come through the city.

Big up reer mudug!!