Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco by google map

Saalax   

war anigu meel barwaqo leh baan ku dhashay alhamdullilah. :D:D

laakinse anigu waan yabay when i have seen this kind of hype about Qardho Village waxan iis iri war meesha Desertka ahayd bii no faaninayan? :D

niyoho Bari oo dhaan ba siida ah trust me , apart from Laag which is kinda nice and has Palm tree's. :D

Saalax   

^^^^^ baal na tuus adiga magalada , i bet it's Desert Bosaso somaha? ma ogtahay magalada dhaan Lami malaha apart from 1 tiny road that goes to Garowe, Galckayo lol? oo hadana aad iyo aad uu jajaban. :D:D

Bosaso is the real Dafuur sxb meelkase Qaashin-Qub iyo Dhagaxan ba yaala magalada.

Thankful   

Qardho is a nice spot if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Bosasso, the Politics of Garowe and the tension of Gaalkayo because of the two groups living their. Of course for me Bosasso was the most enjoyable place, but Qardho has very good food(I think because they don't serve as many people as the other cities) and Qardho has nice weather. It's nice because you are in the middle of Garowe and Bosasso so you can get to either relatively soon.

To us who have lived in the west a place may seem to be reer miyi, but to the people living their it is a definitely an insult. They don't like people classify their homes. Because 1) the people that consider themselves as reer miyi have no electricity, running water and home is made out of different recycled things. 2) When you say that the city they live in is reer miyi, you are basically saying they thinking and acting like that.

But if I had a choice Bosasso is the best spot; atleast when it's not summer!

Saalax   

ThankfulSP , nobody is denying Qardho can be a good spot specially in Puntland, laakinse it's when people cross the line and try to compare it with the pearl of East africa ( Burco )in terms of Climate , women, food, friendliness you name it.

it's like me Comparing Berbera to Mogadishu.

Waar Burco daaya,

Tho' I like my all Somali cities and towns alike, dusty, desert or not, I must admit Burco is by far the funniest, where one could hardly tell the difference 'ween the city and country folks. And if not being confronted with 'macawis', cow boys boots to match, and a 'budh', and not the thinly decorated, stylish 'bakoorad' one sees in other parts of the country, which, as I discovered, is the deadliest weapon one could have in a city, not to mention the sharp, edgy 'abley' everyone seems to carry as a fashion accessory, in all fairness, it is no match for the Qardho: king's den of which sole weapon of use is its civility, 'kaftan dhable' and 'hal xidhaale'.

Nonetheless, love to Burco, warps and all,

Till then,

Qudhac   

am not being harsh or anything but walahi qardo xanuun (temperature) ayaan u aqaanay, ilaa aan maqlay tuulaa la yidhaahdaa.

:eek: :eek:

MZanzi   

^ sxb waxkale aad ku dacaayadeso maa weysay with all due respect You're not very Creative ee ninyoho dib iskugu noqo wax kale oo dacaayad noqon karo laso shir tag

Qudhac   

SXB

we call qardo severe temperature maha dacayad its fact if you go anywhere in somaliland and say qardo ayaa ii haysa it mean i have severe temperature... maaha waxaan anigu sameeyay ee is deji sxb..

and i only heard of the town call qardo not too long ago.

ps..... sxb you need to borrow a sense of humour from someone...