Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco by google map

Ibtisam   

^^^Every where in back home looks dusty compared to London and New york Che. Put your perspective shades on will ya.

Burco is just, I cannot explain its magic- you just have to go there and feel it.

^I just hope the women there are prettier than the rest. That's only motivation now to go there :D

But with all hype reer Soler Burcistaani, I was expecting something different than the rest of dusty towns in Somalia, atleast different than Qardho.

Now I can't say anything about Qardo icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^You cannot compare a tuulo with a city dear. Qardho is reer miyi. Now you want me to be angry!!! Such comparison is an insult! :mad:

As for the women- if they are quurox- anaga aye no qurox badanyihin and no one else so don't waste your trip, indha aya kaal haadi :D

Dear lady,

Now, why would you go and mock other's cities, if you do not want others mocking yours?

"Qardho is reer miyi"

And what has Qardho done to you to deserve such derision, dear one?

Ibtisam   

General Duke and Miles-Militis: Sometimes A2B convos can be a littler confusing for new comers. Sayid Somali, Ms DD and Che aya sign garaye that Qardho is reer miyi, the pictures confirmed mainly trees for growing stuff and only one main road and four houses. I took their word for it- if you have beef with that take it up with reer Qardho for putting the wrong message out.

P.s. Being reer miyi is not cay, every town/city was once reer miyi and every Somali traces their root back to the bush.

As for you insulting my home town- you do it all the time, and I don't care really because I love it all the same and it is home for ME not you- so who cares really. :cool:

^^^Who insulted Burco? Not me adeer, so dont make attacks on other towns thats all. It does not matter, just makes you look bad, and as a sister we dont want that. :D

Saalax   

lol what is this hype over Qardho village? Somaliaonline is properly the only place you see people mentioning Qardho , and walahi no offence i have been to that place and you can exit it within 4-6 mins that is how small it is , it's insult to even put Burco the third largest city in somalia/ and the second largest city in somaliland in the same sentence with Qardho.

you can put Bosaso and Burco in the same category, bosaso has better buildings , were's Burco has better organized Urban structure and look's like a real organized city instead of some 3rd world african village.

Saalax   

Che-Guevara, and before you call Burco dusty why don't you check bosaso and Galckayo in the map they are not even clearly visible that is how dusty they are lol no offence.

you might fool other's who don't know much about puntland and it's cities but you can't fool somebody who has went to all the places of Somalia.

war iga leexda - ba'ay - ari boowe mexey tiri gibintu - qardho waa reer miyi - oo abayo adigu ma reer magaalad baa tahay? :D

Kanna habaarsen ee dhashay abartii 87kii oo u soo qaxay qardho miyaa hada caynaya.

Saalax   
:D:D abaarti kulaha maxa Qardho-Desert Qalayl laga doonaaya?? when you got the green landscapes of Sool and Sanaag,Hawd? :D

Saalax   

looooooool Biyo Kulaha istrafullah war niyoho meesha wa desert aniga so arkay biyo meesha mayalan ee daadka lug-goyada iyo beenta ka dhaaf inaar. :D:D

haa iis ceebayn sxb i have video's of the place and how dry it is.

Mugdi Mudug ba la qaata ba.