Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Are the Courts really in Baidoa district and if so, why make such a mistake?

^^^The Tigray you mean, well we know that the Clan Courts declared Jihad on Ethiopia and thus lead to it being at war with Ethiopia.

If this is the case they know where Ethiopia is, they could invade it from Guriceel, Beledweyne so, why attack Diinsoor and Bur-Hakabo if you are waging a war on Ethiopia? Classic Clan Court fakery.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

The TFG has not declared war on any nation, group, individual or even substance.

But the Axmaara did it for them. What is the difference?
Jaylaani,

What we ethiopians did and said was this:

After proper investigation and following the prescribed process and procedure of Jihad, We have found it that the ICU Jihad call was unIslamic and those of ICU that called for Jihad are imposters.

There fore ethiopians have the right to defend themselves against this false Jihad and the imposters who are misusing and abusing the religion for their personal or group material gain.

Thats all we said.

Jaylaani   

Tigray, Axmaaro..what is the difference? They all from the same flock of sheep.

Are you saying the court is at war with Ethiopia not the TFG if so, in what ground Duke?

I think that is not appropriate.

Rather use what our Western Backed regime did was...

Or

What the Meles feudalists did ......

Jaylaani,

This statement encapsulates what we ethiopians are saying or doing to defend ourselves:

"Shiek Ahmed Aben said on his part there are 29,600 mosques in Somali state only and added that the jihadists have also declared war on these mosques and the laity who do their prayers in them.

According to Sheik Ahmed, the people of Somali State are being administered under a federal system where they have their representatives and have also organized regional government, and on top of that its Sharia Courts are performing better than that of Mogadishu."

^^^No I dont think the Clan Courts can wage a war on Puntland let alone Ethiopia. So lets put this into context.

The TFG has not declared war on anybody, and even signed agreements with the Clan Courts in Khartum. It is the Courts who after that agreement waged a land grab campaign that includes the TFG districts of Bur-Hakabo which is in Bay.

Then to mask their aim, they declared a Jihad [nonsence] on Ethiopia.

Thus it is the Courts who are waging war and calling for Jihad. So far the TFG has resisted this, but maybe soon it will no longer be able to.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:

Originally posted by General Duke:

The TFG has not declared war on any nation, group, individual or even substance.

But the Axmaara did it for them. What is the difference?
Jaylaani,

After proper investigation and following the prescribed process and procedure of Jihad, We have found it that the ICU Jihad call was unIslamic and those of ICU that called for Jihad are imposters.

There fore ethiopians have the right to defend themselves against this false Jihad and the imposters who are misusing and abusing the religion for their personal or group material gain.

Thats all we said.
Defend your self where in Baydhabo?

You and I both know Ethiopia is doing it for other reasons not to defend its sovereignty

Jaylani, you know Ethiopia is a dangerous foe, thus the Clan Courts are putting them selves in danger. The idea that an Iraq style insurgency will occur without the Iraq 400,000 Sadam army is ludicrous. They can get thousands of fighters from around the wold, it wont matter they will be no more than a shooting range for the armed forces.

This is what one has to put into context, the days of the Clan Courts are over.

^^

If that sheikh had a voice i dont think he would remain idle and not criticize the military occupation of the Woyanes rather than talking about issues that are non of his concern.

This guys abysinaians have gone to the extent of sexually assaulting our livestock,what do you think of the plight of the commoners

whats more is left when they start religous tensions countrywide with Jigjiga being hit hardest with the introduction of what seems to be the return of Yohannes.

Jeneraal Duke and SomaliFriend .... I don't understand where you up to!. You making USC/ICU political reality (another party). don't bring the Ethiopian thing in here ..... we (Somalifiyow) only able to remove these Meercat Colonies out of occupied lands that is all we need. balanteenu waa Afgoin. MeerCat (USC/ICU). will test what is Somalifiyow mean.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Jaylaani,

This statement encapsulates what we ethiopians are saying or doing to defend ourselves:

"Shiek Ahmed Aben said on his part there are 29,600 mosques in Somali state only and added that the jihadists have also declared war on these mosques and the laity who do their prayers in them.

According to Sheik Ahmed, the people of Somali State are being administered under a federal system where they have their representatives and have also organized regional government, and on top of that its Sharia Courts are performing better than that of Mogadishu."
My statement above has nothing to do with these so called Sheikhs. All I was aying was, in the eyes of the average Somali like me, an Ethiopian is an Ethiopian regardless. I can’t really distinguish the difference between Tigray, Ahmara or any other ethnic group in Ethiopia.

Kamalu Diin, everyone has a right to ask and answer questions. We dont need censorship in here. Ethiopian involvement is an important issue for both groups and must be discussed.

Defend your self where in Baydhabo?

You and I both know Ethiopia is doing it for other reasons not to defend its sovereignty

How the military tactics and strategy is implemented, we leave it to the military, but if you think the ICU is not after our very core and identity as people, you are mistaken.

Here I give you a quote from Elias Redman, the vice chairman of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council. It will give you a glimpse into what the imposters of Mugadishu are declaring against us:

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Originally posted by General Duke:

Kamalu Diin, everyone has a right to ask and answer questions. We dont need censorship in here. Ethiopian involvement is an important issue for both groups and must be discussed.

I am sorry I did not meant to sensor any ideas of yours but you are making it as no Somalian in Baidoa. Don't you know that what we have on the ground seems more like early 1991 where every Somalian rally along tribal lines, that where we want to focus the except TFG which all waring clans have equal stake. majority of the Meercat are supporting USC/ICU, and the majority of REMNANTS are against that. and the Rest of Southern Somalia are supporting TFG. GET THAT.